Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 138
Page 138 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

A large spear jutted out of the wall at astounding speed, Tye just barely ducked as it came at his torso more spears began to jut out. He quickly became overwhelmed as spears shot out, though he was able to break off a few and dodge, he had many deep gashes on his body. Just when he thought it was over, a final spear shot out at his torso's level, the spear pierced his armor, then his rib cage, the blade passing right past heart, merely scraping it. Tye gasped loudly as he was impaled, the pain was devastating, he yelled in pain, the volume was deafening. "Gotta...*sigh*...get...*sigh*...out" He said then his eyes shot closed, when they reopened they were a bright crimson. A large glowing circle appeared on Tye's chest.

OOC: Looks like Tye is gonna limit break for the first time ;)
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 8th August 2012 at 06:39 PM.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Yeah but you know spears coming at him from such a close distance should've done something .__.

"Hey Klyde why don't you take care of the guy under the dome." Clay stated before pointing at the dome that Tye was trapped inside of.

"Stupid kid." the man known as Klyde frowned before he started walking. "Thinking he can order me around just cause he's one of the elites." he muttered and frowned more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stephanie kept throwing the fireballs until the Prince had hit her and she was knocked against the wall, seeing the next one coming and grunting in pain she dodged and landed on the ground, Stephanie then released another barrel of flames at his legs this time.

"Getting frustrated there Prince? Realizing I am the Fire Goddess, and you are nothing but the bugs I step on" Stephanie said standing up. "You can die now, I will make your death quick' Stephanie said smirking before shooting more flames at him quicker and faster, causing a circle of flames to surround him and Stephanie. Her eyes burning with flames.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The prince held his hands out as two long worm like bugs came out of his hands. He held the bugs forward before they proceeded to absorb the flames into them. "These bugs are able to absorb anything that comes close to them." he stated before smirking. "And also." as he said this the bugs fired the jet of flames back at Stephanie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stephanie had just stood there as the flames hit her, warming her up and making her feel more powered. "Are you an idiot? Seriously, like were you born with half a brain? Oh right I forgot you are a bug, you don't have a brain" Stephanie said rolling her eyes. "Fire cannot harm me, fire won't kill me because I am fire, all it does is make me feel warmer and helps my energy levels, so looks like we are both in a pickle, I attack you asborb, they attack with fire, I live" Stephanie replied before pulling out her dagger from her boots.

"However, let's see what they got to say about a dagger going through them, afterall you cut a worm in half.. Well the myth that they are still alive, not so much" Stephanie said still with a smirk as she lunged for him, swiping at the worms hoping to cut them in half.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The prince threw the worms at her instead, causing the worms to bite down on Stephanie's arms. The prince moved his arsm back as long violet colored nails came out before the lunged forward with both of his hands.

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: I edited, the more I thought about it, that bothered me XD

With a loud crack, and a blinding flash of red light, the dome, along with it's spears shattered. Standing in it's place was Tye, the boy had large demonic wings that stretched out from his back, an aura of crimson lightning flickered up and down his body as well as his wings. A devilish smirk crept up his face, he slowly looked down. Tye saw a bright crimson circle on his chest, showing even through his armor. Next to it was a deep wound which still had blood flowing from it, the red tainted the white armor. The wound however slowed it's bleeding and cauterized itself due to the sheer levels of energy, he could fight, but the wound was going to make it difficult and it would still be horrible in mortal form. Extremely small orbs of energy materialized around his wings and began absorbing into them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stephanie resisted the urge to scream out in pain and instead slashed at the worm with her knife before switching hands and slashing the other worm and turning to Prince before diving to the right and tossing the dagger right at his chest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Thank you. I try my best," said Brine. As the knight's metal sword clashed against the iron statue a large wave of sparks flew from the shallow cut the knight made. Brine quickly picked up an oil drum with his mind and threw it into the sparks and threw up a PSI shield around the knight, statue, and oil drum to protect the building and him from the blast all the while repeating under his breath, "Please be flammable, please be flammable, please be flammable..."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klyde looked at Tye, his teeth gritting slightly after he saw him come out of the dome. "Well I guess thsi is something I wasn't expecting." Tink smiled when he saw Tye free himself from the dome.

The prince's chest was pierced by the dagger causing him to gasp, however, he also grabbed this chance and threw his claws at Amber once more.

"So I see you know my name." Kaiser smirked to himself before slamming another strike on Klay's face, sending him flying back. "That's cause you little old buddy Kaiser, he was my son." he smirked at Klay as more spheres of light apepared on his side. "I left him with the man that would be your master back when he was younger, I mean the kid was just...a hindrance really."

That was the thing set Klay off. He slammed his hand down at the mark on his hand began to extend to his body once more. Kaiser had been like a brother to Klay, the one that grew up and trained alongside him and even though the two had come to their difference and went on different paths Klay still saw him as his brother. "Don't call him a hindrance." Klay gritted his teeth, his eyes turning completely red as his black hair grew longer till it fell down to his waist. Fangs grew out from his mouth and two black colored circular marks appeared on the top of his hands and his forehead.

"Why shouldn't I!" Kaiser laughed. "I didn't need someone like that he was only an average user." he smirked and raised his hand. "I used to be a Master of Black Shadow after all." Klay gasped as he heard this, his eyes staring at the man. "That was around 15 years back though but that's a story for another day."

Klay gritted his teeth before charging forward and pulling his arm back. "Damn you!" he screamed, the increasing power surge was in turn able to be felt by anyone within the tower as his killing intent increase. Klay threw his first forward firing a powerful blast of black colored energy. "Power Punch 100%"

Post Thanks / Like

Tye looked to Klyde, merely turning his head. He continued to absorb energy, the monster was barely in control of himself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Stephanie not Amber XD

Stephanie saw him coming and shot more flames at him before getting up again and this time delivering a kick towards his guts to send him back a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The prince was hit by the strike and was pushed back due to the force of impact. He slidd against the ground and groaned a bit before glaring at her. "You bitch." he stated. At that moment he felt a strong power surge that coursed through the tower. "What?"

"Don't ignore me." Klyde gritted his teeth before he turned around and charged at Tye.

Kaiser looked at the blast and smirked. He raised both of his arms together and created another barrier of light, causing the blast ot collide against it and send currents of energy all around. "Is this all the leader of the famous Slayers can dish out." Kaiser stated before he slowly walk to Klay, who was now starting to turn back to normal.

His power was leaving him and he was already losing all of his energy. He panted heavily and looked at Kaiser as he got closer to him. "You really are only a weakling, I can't believe you're that woman's kid."

"That woman?" Klay wondered as he saw Kaiser get close to him. Everything went silent as he felt him whisper t ohis ear; causing Klay to gasp and his eyes to open wide. "Wait!"

"Bye now." Kaiser grinned devishly. Suddenly a large blast of light fell on top of Klay from the sky, causing him to gasp as his body became surrounded and burned with the light. "This light comes straight from the sun...don't worry I won't kill you, I don't believe in kicking beat up dogs." he laughed as he saw Klay's charred adn beaten body fall down to the floor.

The sudden fall and almost disappearance of Klay's energy was felt throughout the whole base causing Lovo to stop attacking the soldiers before gasping. "Klay." he gritted his teeth.

Post Thanks / Like

Tye disappeared and reappeared a few meters away right as Klyde got close for an attack. Just as he did, his attack finished charging. He just continued to smirk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Could you stop ignoring me!" Klyde screamed louder before he held his hand forward. He charged straight at Tye this time and raised his right arm. He threw his hand forward and fired an arro shaped bone from his hand.