Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 136
Page 136 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack backflipped over the sword thrust and drove another mind spike into the block. He could feel it cracking due to the incredible pressure Jack had been placing. "Are you so sure of that?" He asked Boris with a predatory smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Pretty sure." Boris smirked confidently while looking at Jack. "Tell me Jack do you know how convinient blood control is?" he asked curiously.

Klay put his left and right hand together, causing the water from the current to come out and gather around the center of his hands till it turned into a water sphere. Klay fired a powerful torrent of water at the man who simpl held his hand forward and blocked it with a small barrier of light. Klay charged at him his arm firing at him since it was made out of water.

The man sidestepped and held both of his hands out; the fingers in turn glowing with small lights on the tip of them. The man raised his hands and fired multiple blasts of light at Klay. This caused Klay to switch to hsi wind form as he started to waver around and flying through the room in an attempt to dodge the light. He reappeared behind the man and went for a back kick.

This was proven futile though as Klay was soon hit by another blast of light once more. "Damn it." he girtted his teeth and transformed into his fire form. Fire balls surrounded Klay and fired at the man who just smirked before he vanished from Klay's sight. "Is this the best you have kid." the man muttered after appearing behind Klay. "As long as there's light I can control my powers and it is day time right now."

Blog Entries

"Can't be more convenient than mind control." Jack replied with the same grin. He was probing the block now, not actively attacking it. He found a weak point but it would take the perfect plan to break through.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Just keept rying to break it." Boris smiled at Jack. "But tell me do you really think it's wise to just stand there without considering any possible dangers?" he pointed out before raising his sword. "I really would stop doing that if I were you."

Blog Entries

"I'll break through the block before you touch me." Jack stated confidently, driving yet another spike into the block. He could feel it splintering now. It was only a matter of time.

The rubble was sent flying at the group, Tye fell down onto one of the larger pieces. He drew his swords in a blur, slashing so fast that the boulder was turned to dust. "Here we go" Tye said to himself as he began to disappear and reappear on each of the boulders of rubble, turning them each to dust. By doing this, he made his way down to the floor, turning all the rubble to dust. Tye stood on the ground with his hooked-swords, they were in his hands, resting on each of his shoulder blades. The pose he stood in looked as if it could have been something out of a movie. Nothing to it... Tye's thoughts were less cocky and more confident, he was getting psyched for the battle that was to come.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait Tye!" Sakura yelled before she saw the the ground below Tye raise up and warp around him in a large dome.

"So we meet again." Tink looked towards the young boy that he, Shimo, Matthew and Eirc had met in Fuego District a smirk on his face. "This time I won't lose." he stated. Two others figures were standing alongside him. One of them was of a large obese man wearing a white armor along with a large whit emask that covered his jaw and the top of his head. The other was a lean man with spiky black hair and wearing an orange jumpsuit.

"So these are the infamous Slayers huh?" the man in the jumpsuit stated. "I'm sorry but we can't let you pass."

"When did I say anything about that." Boris raised an eyebrow. "Oh forget it, you're just way too stupid to understand." he smirked.

Blog Entries

"I know exactly what you meant." Jack grinned. "You'd control my own blood... all the while forgetting that I don't need to move to kill you in any one of a thousand ways." He chuckled. "So go ahead. Take control of my blood." Jack knew that the exertion it would require to completely control his body like a puppet would give him the extra push he needed to break through the barrier.

Blog Entries

"Wait wait wait. Let's talk this over. Maybe we can work out a compromise? Like, if you let us go, ummm...Eleanore will give you her lightsaber?" Eric said.

"It's a plasma sword. Lightsaber is trademarked, so I'm not supposed to call it that." Eleanore.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Tye was trapped inside the dome of cement flooring Neat trick... He slashed at the walls, trying to break free.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Boris looked at Jack before he broke into laughter. "Oh my god so gullible." he laughed. "But don't worry it's not about the blood control." he pointed out while he began calming down.

"Dude you fucking blew the floor up!" the man yelled. "And are you a dumbass you're hunters you're trying to stop us, fuck you and die!" he screamed.

"Calm down." clay said towards the man in the jumpsuit before looking at the others.

"Eric you gotta admit that was a pretty stupid thing tos ay." Sakura deadpanned.

Clay then turned to look at the dome before grinning. "Good luck getting out of there." he smirked before clicking his fingers, causing multiple spears to come out from inside the dome.

"So." Tink looked towards what had come out of the explosion, there was a small hole that led to the underground. "Your base is underneath this place."

Blog Entries

Brine touched his heart like a girl whose boyfriend just noticed her new haircut. "Why yes, I do." Brine turned to the side and brought up a shield, the heat searing his left side. As Barrage kicked flames at him though, Brine's statue used it's free leg to kick out at Barrage's head.

Blog Entries

"Shame. I thought you were going to make it easy." Jack said as he continued a more subtle attack on the PSI block. He could feel the smallest bits of space beginning to open up now. "But no matter. I am almost through that block your employers set up and then I will be on my way."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Boris just smiled before he sat down on the floor slowly. "Or so you think." he stated before smiling. On that instance two large hands made out of blood shot out from behind Jack, wrapping themselves around his body so that they could make pressure.

The knight blocked the kick before pushing the statue against the wall and slashing down at it. Barrage laughed though. "Okay okay, I reconsidered what I said before." he smiled. "You're funny." he smirked. "I like that."

Blog Entries

Jack's response was to drive a mind spike into Boris' brain, shattering the mind block. He ignored the pressure on his chest and the difficulty of breathing for the moment, focusing solely on turning Boris' brain into jelly.