Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"But you still killed my mother." he stated before holding both of his arms out. "And regardless I have no care for that washed up kingdom now." he stated with a grin. "So how about we try to see how this goes."

Blog Entries

'Your mother was under the control of the Red Spiders pills, the very people you are working for. I wouldn't be surprised if you were under their control as well, making this whole line pointless" Stephanie replied, she was still on fire as she outstretched her hands waiting for the attack. "I am sorry but it had to be done, maybe if you hadn't taken that Pandora Box, and let those Red Spiders in, she would still be alive today along with half of your "washed up" kingdom" Stephanie responded with venom.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The prince chuckled before he broke into laughter. "How naive you are." he laughed before pointing at Stephanie. "I'm the one that gave her those pills." he grinned devishly. "And I also stole the Pandora's Box from the Royal Guard that came with me cause he wouldn't fork it over." his grinned increased in size. 'As for why I'm fighting you...well I just fucking want to."

Klay got up from the floor before charging at the man his sword slashing downward, only for the man to move out of the way. Klay proceeded to transform into his thunder form and vanished with great speed; appearing behind the man and slashing at his shoulder.

"Not bad." he grinned before seeing Klay come at him again. "But not good enough!" he hissed and threw his leg at Klay; slamming it against his neck and sending him flying back with a blast of light.

Klay groaned. Not only had the man been able to see him while in thunder form he was even able to beat the speed that he received. "This guy is no pushover." Klay rubbed his neck slowly and stood up before changing into his water form. "Guess I'll have to take things a bit more seriously now."

Blog Entries

"Then why are you complaining I killed your mother? Doing what you did, you killed your own mother and betrayed your Kingdom, but enough of this, are you going to keep talking or actually fight" Stephanie snarled at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah I'll fight." The prince stated with a smirk. "By the way...look at your leg." he pointed over at Stephanie's left leg which had a large centipede like bug that had crawled up it. "That is a rare bug of my own creation it's got a special armor that resists fire and each one of its legs has a sedative that weakens a person's skill abilities."

Blog Entries

"Of course it does" Stephanie groaned staring at it, trying to figure a way to get it off before it weakened her, if it hadn't already. "You bugmen really don't know how to play fair do you, I bet if you didn't have these bugs you wouldn't able to stand a fight" Stephanie replied, one way was to try and sweep it off but it mostly likely wouldn't work, but it was her only option unless she used her dagger, instead she tried swiping it off her leg.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The swiping worked and it caused the bug to let go. The prince smirked once more. "Where's the fun in that." he grinned to himself before he raised his hand. The bugs began to gather and take a different shape turning into a large body made out of bugs.

Blog Entries

Stephanie sighed for a moment staring at the large body made out of bugs. "You are right, and where's the fun in not kicking your sorry behind to hell and back again" Stephanie said before shooting a huge fireball into the mass of bugs hoping to knock them down and watch them burn.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The body of bugs thrusted its arm out which proceeded to become longer as it sustained and even grabbed onto the fire ball. The prince smirked before vanishing and reappearing in front of Stephanie as he lashed at her with his leg.

"You awake?" Boris asked while looking at Jack.

"Eric, Eleanor you guys paying attention?" Sakura stated while looking at the two of them.
    @Pi Face; @Mako;

Blog Entries

Stephanie stumbled back as her hand reached out to steady herself against the wall. "I really got to pick up better powers" Stephanie muttered, again she hated the fact her fire skills were rendered useless in these battles or didn't even do anything. "Wanna fight, then let's get the party started!" Stephanie shouted as she spun around causing fireballs to randomly fly in random directions before she shot a powerful burst of a flamethrower at the Prince.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The bodie of bugs was hit but proceeded to split apart into multiple swams so as to protect the prince from the incoming attacks. "Not bad for a peasant." he hissed.

Blog Entries

"Oh I am not the peasant, I am the Fire Queen, no as my ex girlfriend once called me. I am the Fire Goddess and all hell is about to break lose" Stephanie said as she shot more flames but at the walls, the floors and anything in the way to set everything on fire. "When everything becomes fire, I will stand among it no matter how hot it can get. The question is, can you stand the heat like me baby?" Stephanie asked with a smirk before shooting more flamethrowers at the Prince and the swarm of bugs.

Blog Entries

"Didn't work on me before, why would it now?" replied Brine before raising a shield that redirected the lightning back at Barrage. Brine's statue spun around quickly, throwing his leg up into a mean roundhouse kick up at the knight's jaw and faceplate armor.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Merely taking time to consider my options." Jack said dryly before jamming another trio of mind spikes into the block. He could feel it starting to give way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you know the meaning of the word feint." Barrage smirked as he appeared behind Brine. He raised his leg up and create a seal in front of his leg before firing a powerful blast of flames.

The bugs started to be burnt off by the fire that Stephanie let out causing the prince to grit his teeth. "I guess I'll just have to be a little bolder." he hissed before charging at Stephanie and beginning to throw a barrage of punches.

"That's not gonna work!" Boris yelled before reappearing behind Jack and throwing his sword forward.
    @Mako;
    Last edited by Flaze; 8th August 2012 at 09:18 AM.