Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 128
Page 128 of 383 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

((ooc funny thing is sicklewings are based on wingdings. Nightwing's version of batarangs. so yeah sort of based ona bird))

'You act like this would be easy.' Mark telepathed to Brine, 'Also I wanted to do that. why is every one doing what I was gonna do!?'

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I'm a cyborg and a technopad I can pretty much make it out of anything." Tink shrugged. "It should take me around two days to make a fully functional one." Tink explained while nodding his head.

Klay grabbed a hold of the chair before spinning it and causing Brine to fall down. "I don't like people that exxagerate." he muttered before he began to climb the cliff. "Come on we gotta start climbing."

Two days later...

(Klay's party)

The party had climbed through Death Mountain almost non stop after they had left the mansion, fortunately most other creatures seemed to stay quiet at night so they were able to cover a lot of space during the nights. The group was closer to the top now and as to be expected the wheather had now gotten harsher. "Achoo!" Klay sneezed, he had turned himself into his fire form but had been affected by the wheather over the last few days. "Damn it I forget mountains get colder the more you climb." he gritted his teeth as he melted the snow around the group while also giving them some extra heat.

Tink had finished the scouter which was a small map like pad that he had set up on one of the tables of the restaurant. "So it's finally done?" Kevin spoke while looking at the pad curiously.

"Yeah, it should be able to track the pills now." Tink explained while he finished programming the pad.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku was walking near the front of the party, several scarves bundled around his face.
    He pulled his foot from a pile of unthawed snow, and cursed.

Shimo looked down at the pad.
    Wow... It's smaller than I thought it'd be...
    She murmured.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

ooc: Again, you are saying things that don't make sense, what do you mean "I don't like people that exaggerate"? What was Brine exaggerating, this is confusing me.

Brine was interchanging wrapping his arms around himself and breathing into his hands to warm them up, his cotton hoodie doing little against the biting cold and the wind. "Approximately how far is our target location from us?" asked Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Klay thought that the whole floating chair thing was exxagerating it a bit.

"I'd say about 200 meters." Klay nodded his head. "Maybe 100 I don't know I can't really see well through the fog." he stated while looking up at the completely whitened sky. He raised his arms and proceeded to transform them into his wind form. He then began to gather the fog around his arms so as to allow the group to get a clearer view.

Around 100 meters away from the group stood a large cave, there was a faint light that could be seen coming out from the inside. "It should be around that spot." he pointed out.

"Don't insult my work just yet." Tink smiled before he touched the pad softly. This caused a large virtual map to materialize over the table, the map in turn showing a 3D copy of the city.

"Cool." Kevin smiled.

"Okay so how does the scouter work?" Sakura asked curioustly befor seeing Tink take out a small red pill. He clicked the side of the pad with his fingers to reveal a small compartment where he proceeded to put the pill in before closing it. "It should be able to find it like this." he explained.

Blog Entries

"I don't really feel the cold, it does feel cool but then again, made out of fire will do that" Stephanie commented, she felt a bit slow and sluggish however but that might just have been from the climbing and the dreams that constantly had Kate as the costar. "Finally where we should be" Stephanie added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Klay nodded his head before turning his body completely into his wind form. "I'll take us up there, I've been saving it up so that I could use it properly in the right situation."

Blog Entries

Jakku drew a rappel.
    "I will rappel the final few metres."
    He said, muffled by his outer clothing.
    He tossed the hook of the rappel with ease, it gently glowing with Life Energy as it hit its' mark.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

After the group had been able to climb through the last one hundred meters they were able to reach the entrance to the cave. There were torches lined up on both sides of the caves, causing a path to form in front of the group. "I guess we should keep going from here."

Blog Entries

"Nah I was just gonna climb back down after these three days climbing you know," Brine replied sarcastically to Klay.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Point taken." Klay nodded his head and began walking deeper into the cave. "Remember to keep your defenses though, there might still be monsters in here."

"So, where are they?" Tye asked as she placed the pill in. "Are they supposed to just pop up?" He asked, curious about the machine.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"If it's working right then yes." Tink nodded his head before he saw a large red spot appear on the map. This was shortly followed by the appearance of multiple other similarly colored spots.

"Looks like our work is cut out for us." Sakura adjusted her glasses, even though they had been able to find the spots they still didn't know where to go.

Blog Entries

Shimo waved a hand through the virtual map.
    Tink, can we get this to work via concentration?
    She shrugged.
    I mean, a bigger number of pills'd mean more bad guys, or a HQ, right?

Jakku's battlestaff flicked into his arm casually, and he paced quietly down the corridor.
    "Bleak place..."
    He commented quietly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"There is only one HQ." Tink cleared up. "The other pills must be trades being made in the city." he explained for a moment before he began tapping on the screen. "And it does work by concentration." he said before pointing at another part of the map. "That point is bigger than the rest."

"I know right." Klay nodded his head in agreement as he walked deeper into the cave. The group eventually made it to a small crevice. In the center of that Crevice stood a tall building that had two bridges connected to both sides, the building seemed to come otu from down below the crevice and stretched out higher onto into the mountain. "Jackpot." Klay pointed out.