Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Klay proceeded to go to sleep for the night his body still sore from all of the fights and things they had had to do, even after they had gone to Life he was still feeling completely beat up. However, unbeknownst to Klay a strange shadowy figure was looming over him.

Klay's eyes opened in one instant causing him to flip around and throw a kick at the figure, which proceeded to move back. "Ow." he heard Melanie groan as she saw her on the floor, blankets scattered around her. "I just wanted to bring you some blankets, sorry."

"Oh no, it's okay." Klay looked completely embarassed as he tried to help the girl up from the floor. "I'm sorry it was just a force of habit is all." he smiled. Melanie smirked though her arms suddenly stretching out and turning into long spiky claws that loomed from behind Klay. "What?" Klay jumped out of the way as he saw the claw thrust down on him.

Melanie's body had reshaped and refigured itself her hair turning long and dark, her legs grew longer as well as her arms and a long predatory smile appeared on her face as well as her teeth turning all into fangs and her eyes becoming beady. "What's going on?" Klay gritted his teeth.

"We are Mountain Sirens." Melanie hissed. "We call out to the travelers lost in the mountains and give them a roof and shelter, people will always become weaker if given charity after all, but when that happens we take our chance and kill them." she said before leaning back and jumping at Klay once more, who summoned his swords and was able to block the claw strike.

"Dang it." Klay frowned.

"Come out wherever you are Slayers!" he heard Melanie's mom's voice scream through the house.

Sakura's party was led to the kitchen of the restaurant, something that Aria and Kevin took in stride as they immediately waltzed in. "This is amazing." Kevin said while marbling at the cooking utensils and the room itself.

"Thanks but it's nothing special." Sakura raised an eyebrow, not even feeling the presence that had appeared behind her. She turned around and saw a short old lady standing int he center of the group her face full of wrinkles and her grey colored hair tied to a knot; she was giving them a gentle smile though. "I'm so glad you could come see me after getting my request." she stated happily.

"It's Setsu, one of the best cooks in the world." Aria stated, her tone becoming shaky.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Oh for fuck's sake." Jack rolled out of bed, knocking over the last bit of a bottle of vodka on the nightstand. "Damnit why do they always pick the worst possible time to attack."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku emerged from a shadow in Klay's room.
    "I would advise you stay where I can see you."
    He drew his battlestaff, and mentally broadcast:
    Mountain Sirens. On your guard. Pass it on. Make sure no-one's alone.

Shimo looked away from the old woman suddenly, trying not to make it apparent.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Melanie gritted her teeth at Jakku before she wheeled around and threw a kick at him. Her leg stretched out like a flail before lashing at Jakku. Klay took this chance to jump at her though and surrounded his swords in flames. Unfortunately he was unable to notice Melanie's left arm had stretched out as well, the fingers stretching out to gether with them so as to slash at Klay who was instead smacked aside by the claw.

"Peek aboo!" Melanie's mother yelled as she broke the door to Jack's room before throwing her claw at him.

"So what is it that you wished for us to do?" Sakura asked.

"All in due time my dear." the woman smiled warmly before walking past the group. "But I guess I should tell you." she scratched her chin for a moment before nodding her head. "You see the thing is I called you guys here so that you could find my grandson."

"We're not the police." Tink stated, scratching the back of his head in confusion.

"You see he was kidnapped a few days ago by a couple of members from the Red Spiders." she explained. "Unlike me my grandson was born with a lack of a skill and I believe that the Red Spiders want to use him for their experiment."

"Wait how do you...know?" Sakura raised an eyebrow, that a normal old woman would know something as secretive as the situation with the red pills did mean a lot.

"Well of course I would know." Setsu smiled. "After all I am one of the BHA League of Elders."

OOC: Hunter Tip: The League of Elders is a group made up of the BHA's eldest members, they are unranked but have garnered a great deal of experience and power, they however are not suited for battle and instead serve as advisors and a sort of council that deals with problems regarding Skill Users or dangers to the world.

Blog Entries

Jakku spun his battlestaff, spinning on the spot to catch the flail.
    He ducked forward, pulling the flail wrapped around his battlestaff with him.

"What?!" Tye gasped. An Elder?... He stood up a little straighter, "Pleasure to meet you" He remarked though he still stood a few feet away.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We can't fight here it's too cramped." Klay gritted his teeth, only to see Melanie stretch all of her four limbs out and grab onto the walls before she began spinning her body, and limbs around causing both Klay and Jakku to have to dodge the spinning arms and legs.

"It's okay you don't have to be so forma.' the woman smiled.

"But...an elder was the one that gave us that request?" Sakura gasped a bit as she looked at Setsu. "Why us?"

"Well this morning I happened to receive a call from an old friend of mine that lives in Life." Setsu nodded her head sagely. "He told me that a group of Slayers had gone there to see him and that he thought the two of us should give them a bit of a test, he was the one that sent the request to Death Mountain and I to here."

"Yeah but....a test?" Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"I can't tell you the reasons for that now." the old woman giggled. "But I will tell you later."

Blog Entries

Jack slid under the claw attack. "And I thought you all were good hosts." He muttered as he fired a fire ball at Melanie's mother.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

' I know.' Mark telepathed then caught the vodka telepathically which he put back ont he night stand, 'Don;t go wasting good drink'

He jumped up to the ceiling and clung to it digign his sicklewings into the roof.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well that's too bad." the woman hissed before thrusting her left claw at him as well. Only for her to spin her body around and fire her right leg at Jack.

Blog Entries

Jack parried the kick at the last possible moment with his arm before driving a palm thrust at her chest.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Sure just ignore the disbaled guy.' Mark laughed.

He pulled out his hand gun and began to fire down at her.

Blog Entries

Jakku nodded.
    "Gottit. More space needed."
    His hands flicked open to reveal explosive kunai, which he slammed into the floor.

"I was never huge on the idea of tests" Tye laughed, trying to relieve any tension that was there. "So this is part of a test?" He asked blankly.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Always such a straight forward guy." Klay pointed out with a perplexed expression after he heard the door and front of the room blow up.

"Not at all." the woman stretched her arm out onto the roof, the bullet doing little damage to her clenched fist as she threw it through the roof before grabbing a hold of Mark and sending him back down, causing him to end up in front of Dirk's strike.

"Oh no my grandson really was kidnapped." Setsu nodded her head. "That's why I picked you guys to go get him back as well as all the other people that were captured."