Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 122
Page 122 of 383 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Oh yes, a nice meal and a dip in the hot springs would sound quite nice" Stephanie commented. "And then perhaps a good night's rest and I will be at my full energy tomorrow" she added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"And this is what I meant by mentally immature." Sakura sighed before she turned to Kevin and Aria. The two of them stared at the town, their eyes never dwindling as they looked at the towers. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Kevin yelled before he beganr unning.

"They're in a hurry." Tink raised an eyebrow.

"Of course." Sakura smiled. "Kevin and Aria are chefs aside from hunters so being here and even getting a chance to go to one of the most famous restaurants in the world is a once in a life time opportunity for them." Sakura nodded her head.

"You guys are way too slow!" Aria screamed.

"Well then I'll go heat it up.

After a few minutes the hot spring ws heated enough for it to be used, though there was only one hot spring. "Stephanie why don't you go up first?" Klay suggested while looking at her.

"Ok then" Tye sighed. He grew quiet, Well then....sorry Tye tucked his hands in his pockets and kept walking. "I'll try to grow up then..." He mumbled.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The group made it through the city and towards the top of the right tower shaped like a knife. Once they reached their destination they were standing in the entrance of a large two story restaurant, it seemed to be empty at the moment though.

"There doesn't seemt o be anyone here right now." Tink pointed out while adjusting his glasses."

Blog Entries

Brine's muscles started to ache a little from crouching still so long. Brine wished for something exciting to happen, though at the same time, was afraid his wish would be granted.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Tye stood there looking around, "Looks kind of suspicious" He remarked. Or maybe it's nothing? Tye reassured himself.

Blog Entries

"Sure" Stephanie replied before heading up to the hot spring and taking off her clothes, only wearing a bikini that was still a little soaked from earlier, since she hadn't stripped naked then, before dipping into the nice steaming hot water, she closed her eyes and started to imagine being with Kate again, her being here with her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well it is a prestitious restaurant." Sakura pointed out curiously before looking around. "But yeah, it is weird that it's empty." she said before she saw a tall man of around his 40's walking towards them. He had short spiky black hair that could be seen through the chef hat his was wearing and was also wearing a basic chef attire.

"Oh, you must be the Slayers it is nice to see you." the man smiled while looking at the group. "I'm sorry for the sudden request that was sent but our head chef was in need of some assitance."

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gryphon View Post
    she closed her eyes and started to imagine being with Kate again, her being here with her.
    OOC: ...I hope you guys realize how much restraint I'm exercising right now by not making any number of the jokes that come to mind.

"...Well...Klay can cook...I know how to make salsa..." Eric said, scratching his head.

Eleanore, meanwhile, was extremely bewildered. She had barely given the group her name, and already she was on a mission. She wasn't even sure entirely why she had joined the Slayers.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's not something dealing with cooking." the man shook his head. "Follow me please." he said before he turned around and began walking towards the kitchen.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Jack was smoking a cigarette as he surveyed the scene around the hot spring. Something felt off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'So I'm not the only one creeper out.' mark Telepathed appear out of almost nowhere, 'I dropped my jacket down a ravine while climibng and that's where all my sicklewings, ammo, and guns are, so I had to go back for it. I miss anything?'

Blog Entries

"Of course not. The hell you think I'm up here with a crossbow? Cause I like straining my calves in freezing cold weather with a piece of heavy weaponry?" Brine telepathed a bit too snidely to Mark before turning his mind to Jack and sent him a telepathic message saying, "Would ya kindly send a cigarette over my way?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

After the group had taken their turn in the hot springs they were given a chance to rest in one of the rooms of the mansion. Klay yawned as he rested on one of the bed, his body becoming sore as soon as he was able to finally lay down. "Damn it I missed this." he said before yawning once more.

"Ok then" Tye calmed down a little. What could a master chef need with us? he smirked. Did the Red Spiders steal his secret recipe? He laughed slightly, though he kept walking, he still tried to focus on getting the mission at hand.