Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 118

Page 118 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku growled as his armour formed around his entire body.
    He picked up his katana staff from the floor, and leapt at the adult troll.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The child wasn't willing to let Jakku get away though and instead threw its left arm forward at Jakku.

Blog Entries

"...Well that's not very polite." The girl said, then turned to Sakura. "I use PSI. I can lift things, and also make myself physically stronger."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And what's your name?" She asked.

Blog Entries

Brine looked back and forth to the adult troll and child troll thinking which to attack. On one hand Lovo and Klay were strong, but on the other hand the Adult troll was bigger and stronger and Klay was at half strength, plus Jakku was fast and smart enough to handle the child one, probably.. "Ah what the hell," said Brine as he ran toward the adult troll. Brine's light purple PSI energy formed into a long pole which Brine used to pole-vault high into the air and soaring straight at the Adult Troll's face. While in the air Brine's pole formed into a naginata and raised it high above his head, aiming to stab the giant in the eye. While in the air Brine screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah I'm really stupid this makes me dangerous for you bud!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Brine's stab was successful but unfortunately this caused the adult troll to started moving around in a frenzy to try and throw him off. Lovo took this chance though and proceeded to jump in the air and move his fist back. "Yaaaah!" he screammed before firing a blast made out of Purple energy and causing the adult troll to topple against the wall.

Blog Entries

Stephanie looked between the trolls trying to figure out which one to attack, perhaps both but it would be risky unless the others grabbed the attention of one, she drew in a deep breath "Here goes nothing" Stephanie whispered raising both hands, one pointed straight at the adult and the other one at the child before flames burst out of her palms and slammed into both trolls.

"I really hope these guys aren't immune to fire!" Stephanie said loudly.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Both trolls roared as they were hit byt he flames. Unfortunately this caused the child troll to run from Jakku and begin stomping around, something that in turn caused Klay to lose his balance. "Damn it!" Klay yelled as his body was pushed away from the wall that he was hanging on to.

Blog Entries

"Oh no you don't" Stephanie cursed stopping the flames and leaping across the wall, almost slipping but succeeding as she quickly grabbed Klay's hand before he fell all the way down. "Hang on I got you!" Stephanie assured starting to bring him up.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Brine held fast and put his feet into soft spot between the eye and the eye socket. Brine then pushed down on the pole sword, trying to use it as a lever and gouge it's eye out. "If it can't see this thing'll be much easier to defeat, or run away," Brine said whilst all of this was happening.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Lovo ignored the situation with Klay, completely forgetting about his child hood friend before he charged at the burning adult and slashed its legs off with his now larger claw, this in turn caused the adult to fall to the floor and spread its arms out in defeat.

"Thanks Steph." Klay sighed with relief as he grabbed on to Stephanie for dear life.

Blog Entries

Brine pulled the naginata out of the beast's eye before turning to Lovo. "The hell man? You just cut both his legs off, he may be dangerous but there is a limit to how much pain he will take, and I'd bet you it was much less than that. Now what? Are you just gonna leave him for dead, finish what you started," sneered Brine, shoving Lovo, "Put him out of his misery." Brine's eyes had grown intense. "And while you're at it why don't you apologize to your 'friend' over there, who if it wasn't for Stephanie would be dead! I cannot stand people like you!"
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"It's alright, I wouldn't let you drop" Stephanie replied grunting a little as she pulled him up while trying to make sure she didn't fall either, she pulled him up further tightening her grip a little bit as she felt him slipping a little. "Just a bit further, can you put your feet on anything to steady?" Stephanie asked

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Klay nodded his head before putting his fit on the wall and flipping around. "I got enough leverage." he said as he landed next to Stephanie, only to see Brine's and Lovo's discussion.

"Why should I?" Lovo said, his face not showing any kind of expression towards Brine, thoguh it seemed to lean more towards boredom. "That thing attacked us in the first place there is no reason for me to be considerate to it as for that guy I have no obligation to apologize." he said before looking at Klay. "He not only came to this mission with only half his strenght but even has the decency to be knocked by by a simple trick and needs help to get back up, some leader he is." he scoffed.

"And I don't care what some washed up Bounty Hunter has to tell me, someone whose Guild couldn't even hold out shouldn't act so high and mighty." he stated before he swiftly moved out of Brine's grasp. "You'er just a simple dog trying to act like a wolf but I'm a real wolf." he stated before raising his claw. "If you want to fight with a wolf then I suggest you prepare to get your neck bitten."

Blog Entries

"Seriously? Our enemies are the trolls, not ourselves. How about we take it down a notch" Stephanie suggested to Lovo. "Anyone could have been thrown by that" she added.