Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 117

Page 117 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack had gotten his eyeglasses upgraded once again. They amplified his PSI abilities to a level that he could barely control. He looked around at his peers. "Should be fun right?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"You better be, otherwise you are going to have to answer to me later" Stephanie joked as she looked down at her device. "This reminds me of something as well, can't explain it but something called a dex, maybe I saw it on TV or something, but pretty fancy" Stephanie remarked, she looked through the pictures staring at them, the next looking worse then the one before.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku looked around, shouldering a rucksack of provisions.
    He clipped his transmitter to his jacket, and began unloading the remainder of the other supplies.

Shimo looked at Sakura.
    No, literally.
    She put her hand against an armchair, and there was a scorch mark left when she took it away.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well then guys, let's set off." Klay announced before he began walking ahead of the others, though Lovo was quick to follow his pace, causing Klay to start increasing his pace exponentially. "Damn it Lovo leave me alone!"

"What was that?" Sakura asked while looking at the mark. "You really do have a lot of energy saved up."

Blog Entries

Brine broke into a run, quickly passing Klay and Lovo both before turning, running backwards and saying, "Could you guys GO any slower?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Gourmet town, huh?...I am kinda hungry?" Eric said, looking at stuff with a magnifying glass.

"...Hello?" A woman with short red hair asked, entering. She was wearing what looked like some sort of karate outfit, and had a small flashlight on her hip.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Could you be anymore immature." Lovo deadpanned while looking at Brine with a look of disdain.

"Now Lovo don't be rude." Klay sighed before he kept walking. "Let's just go there's no reason to fight over who goes up front after all," he pointed out wisely and looked back at the others.

"I'm the Paladin here that's two ranks above you which gives me authority." Lovo frowned at Klay, his red eyes never leaving the Slayer's blue ones as he began walking ahead. "We're not kids anymore there's no one here that could stop me from hitting you if I wanted to."

"Always such a violent child." Klay sighed. 'Come on guys, let's go."

The group began climbing their way into the mountain and soon found out about the difficulties that came with them. The cold had risen once the day began giving away and the mountain's rocky and steep path had also made it hard to walk. The wind began to become stronger with the passing hours to the point that they would have to walk against the rocky wall so as to get better balance. "The wind feels nice huh?" Klay pointed out.

As he said this a loud rumbling was heard through the wall, causing Klay to turn to look at the curving path ahead of them. A large humanoid like creature began making its way through, its red colored skin showing to the others along with his large hideous face, it had a pair of long fangs on the top of his mouth that stuck out along with a pair of black colored eyes and a large stomach. "Crap on a sandwich." Klay frowned.

"Troll Giant, a rare species found only on Death Mountain." Lovo said as he looked at the detector. "They're much larger than this though, this one must be a child."

"Hi." Sakura waved, a little surprised at the sudden appearance of the girl, with the arrivals of new requests most of the Guild had been emptied out as members each went on their own requests.

"Looks like we're getting a new member." Kevin said as he looked at her. "Did you come to join?"

Blog Entries

The girl nodded.
    "I need work. Just got out of high school...I have a resume." She said. She handed Sakura a piece of paper. She had a lawn mowing job and a school for psychics under her resume.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Seems very detailed." Sakura pointed out while looking at her. "What's your ability?"

Blog Entries

"Actually I could be more immature, would you like to see?" Brine asked before hearing Klay's comment. "That sounds quite disgusting actually," Brine said before backing up into the troll giant. "This wouldn't happen to be a big roast chicken and Lovo is just reading allowed random information to himself right?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No it seems pretty legit." Klay gulped before seeing the troll giant roared into the air and charging at the group, its fists at the ready. "And it's coming over here."

Blog Entries

Jakku caught up with the others, and looked up at the foe.
    "...It would be unwise to engage this foe, lest the child's parents be near."
    He said, rolling between its' legs and reappearing behind it.

Shimo looked over at the new recruit.
    ...You know it's worrying when I think she's too young for this.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The giant roared once more before wheeling around and slamming its leg down to where Jakku was.

"Shimo you're nine." Sakura deadpanned. She then turned to look at at the girl once more. "What's your name?"

Blog Entries

Jakku's armour shifted into his arms, and he caught the foot.
    He swore as he slid backwards.

Shimo shook her head.
    Mentally speaking.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jakku!" Klay yelled before he charged at the giant and changing into his water form. Before he could do anything though a large red arm erupted from the wall and slammed against Klay sending the teenager flying back and causing him to grab a hold of the edge of the mountain to stop himself from falling off.

The parent troll giant roared loudly as it walked out of the wall. "It used the child to traps us around this area." Lovo frowned before putting his right arm forward. "Pretty good hunting method, but not good enough." suddenly his right arm became surrounded by violet energy before it began changing shapes and turning into a purple colored arm with a long claw. Lovo jumped up into the air and threw his right hand forward, firing a large purple slash at the parent's chest and pushing it back against the wall.