Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 116

Page 116 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack rolled his eyes at the grandstanding of Brine and Reese. He was enjoying another drink without numbers in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Brine got a drink which he called "The Firebreather" it consisted of Rum, Whiskey, about a tablespoon of habanero hot sauce, and some chili pepper. Brine then sat down next to Jack. "C'mon what kind of lame drink is that?" asked Brine, taking a swig from his drink, downing it easily due to him being used to the heat and flavor. "You know why people eat or drink spicy things, it's because the initial pain causes the brain to release of endorphins, causing a feeling of euphoria," rambled Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack was drinking a Manhattan. "That smells like shit." He noted about whatever concoction Brine was drinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I don't like spicy though." Klay deadpanned. "Which is odd since I can control fire and heat." he nodded his head before leaning on his chair.

Upon closer inspection of the truck Tink found something though. There was a cell phone that had been left on the front seat, probably by the driver while he was trying to run away. "We found something."

At the bar, more than 16 hours since Tink had found the phone and only a few minutes after Klay and the others had entered the bar Klay's phone beeped causing him to pick it up incstintively and withdrawing it. "Yeah Tink, what's up?" he wondered curiously.

"We found a clue to the Red Pills." Tink said through the phone. "I analyzed your location and it seems like there's a factory of them in the West Continent near where you are."

"What!?" Klay gasped in disbelief as he looked at the others. "Well where is it?" He asked, his voice sounding like he was in a hurry."

"You're in Life according to th etracker, the factory is located in the entrance of the west continent in the center of Death Mountain." Tink spoke, the phone now having been put in speaker mode so that everyone could hear.

"Got it." Klay smiled before hanging up, only to notice Reese laughing. "What?"

"Well it's funny, you guys just recovered and now you're going to Death Mountain." he laughed. "That place is known to hold some of the most powerful beasts that can be found outside of Misty Archipelago as well as housing some species that are thought to be extinct to normal people." he explained. "I was going to make you go there as part of your training but this is very convinient for you guys."

Meanwhile back at the base Sakura had gathered Kevin, Matthew, Eric, Tye and Shimo together with her and Aria. "We got a new request." she pointed out sagely. "The mission is in Gourmet Town on the northen edge of the north Continent."
    @Pi Face; @Infinity Storm; @JakkuEbansu; @Tye Taylors;

Blog Entries

"It tastes like shit too," Brine replied with a laugh. "Some vacation right? Well at least it was fun while it lasted."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well vacation time is getting cut short but this could be really important." Klay pointed out as he pocketed his phone. "If we can find more clues about this we'll learn more about the Red Spiders too."

Blog Entries

Stephanie had ordered a vodka with tunic and a scotch with rocks at separate times, two drinks Kate had liked drinking. "Wow, cut so short so soon. I hope everyone's well rested then" Stephanie commented, she felt more alright now, so she should be good for a battle.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: By the way Tink will be making a new weapon for each of the characters, as thus you should send me a PM deteailing the kind of weapon you would want for your character.
    @Agent Gryphon; @Pi Face; @Mako; @JakkuEbansu; @smaug85; @Infinity Storm; @Tye Taylors; @KrimsonNomad;

On that note

New Recruitment Saga-Completed
    Story Arcs completed

Spade Town/Rolling Town Arc
    Dragon Valley/Buggy Forest Arc
    Shadow Land Arc
    Fuego District/Life mini arc

Now we move to the Red Spider Saga.

IC: After having received the information Klay and the others had left Life and had gone off to Death Mountain, being guided by Jason on a ship, this time though they were also being accompanied by Lovo. "Why did you have to come too." Klay sighed in frustration.

"This is going to be something dangerous it would be idiotic to let you guys take care of it completely." Lovo sighed and shook his head at the others.

The air had turned colder and they could now see land approaching as well as the large tall mountain that stretched out into the clouds. "So that's Death Mountain huh?" Klay stated, a bit of amazement mixed with fear appearing in his tone of voice.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku looked at the mountain on the horizon.
    "..."
    He sighed, and began assembling a twin-ended katana staff from pockets in his jacket.
    He eyed one of the blades, noticing a crack.
    "...A quarter of my wage is spent on new swords.."
    He mused.

Shimo yawned.
    Fine, fine. I'll go grab my goodie bag.
    She said dozily.
    The 'goodie bag' in question turned out to be a hockey bag full of weapons, including, bizarrely, a hockey stick.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"You know for some reason I totally pictured a large mountain that was a volcano and really hot" Stephanie said joking a little. She was amazed by the sight and wondered what would be inside it.

OOC: Haha Stephanie made a Death Mountain reference to Zelda:P
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well we still don't know what's on the top." Klay noted as he looked at the mountain. "He then turned to Jakku, will you be okay for the climb?" Klay pointed out.

"You guys should be okay too, it isn't just making it into that lab and out but also getting there to begin with." Lovo stated as he looked at the mountain attentively. "The beasts in Death Mountain are not for show after all."

"How can you carry all that, you're nine?" Sakura raised an eyebrow at Shimo. "Also what's with you lately you seem to be annoyed about something." she said with a bit of concern in her voice.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"This will suffice."
    He nodded.
    His weapon complete, he spun it across his palms, checking for balance.
    He nodded again.

Shimo lifted her bag with one arm.
    This job builds strength quick.
    She said bluntly.
    She shrugged.
    I have an abundance of Energy.
    She said casually.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Good." Klay grinned. He looked at the mountain once more before he turned back to the others. He hadn't told them but he couldn't really push himself too hard on the mission, this was because of the treatment that he had received before leaving which had in turn lowered his power to 50% capacity; of course he hadn't told the others this, mostly out of pride. He then looked at Lovo. "Just like old times huh you and me together." he grinned.

"Shut up." Lovo replied coldly. "If you hinder me even a little I'll kill you." he stated with a similar cold tone.

The group finally made it to land and to the entrane of the mountain causing them to have the mountain looking down from above them now. "Well guys, according to Tink the lab should be almost at the top of the mountain so we got some hiking to do."

"You've all been given transmiters and trackers in case you get lost, you've also all been equipped with enough food and water to last for a week." Jason explained. "Sadly I won't be able to go with you guys but I'll stay here on stand by and I'll also call back up, just contact me if you need it."

"Be honestly," Sakura grinned. "You haven't been sleeping cause you've been going to the ship over and over." she giggled.

Blog Entries

"Are you sure you will able to do this Boss? I mean you were meant to take two months off" Stephanie asked with concerned. She looked up at the mountain, hiking wasn't bad to her, although hiking up a mountain with who knows what around it was another thing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'll be fine." Klay turned to Stephanie and gave her a thumbs up while grinning, he knew that he would have to hold his resolve, even if he himself wasn't sure about this. "Besides it wouldn't be very leader like if I didn't come with you guys on this plus that guy Reese was planning on taking me here at some point during these two months so it all works." he shrugged.

"Oh also." Jason handed each one of the group a small detector like device. "These devices will show you pictures and data on the creatures that you may stumble upon on the mountain, use it wisely."

"We get it Jason we're prepared to the teeth." Klay held his left hand forward in a sign so as to calm Jason down. "We'll be fine as long as we stay on track."