Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Good." Klay smiled at Jakku. "I'm trusting you with this then."

"Sadly the ship doesn't have any of those features." Tink shook his head.

Blog Entries

"Come on, bring it then!" Brine jokingly said with a grin on his face. Brine then yelled, "I call temporary right hand man of Jakku!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jakku already has a right hand man, or woman rather." Klay shrugged. "If Jakku steps down then Sakura would be completley in charge." he explained.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon's crimson eyes were shifting from person to person, unsure of how the absence of their leader would affect them in the long run. He then coughed loudly before saying "Um those two aren't the only ones with a condition thats hindering them, well not entirely, seeing as my condition is somewhere between physical and mental."

Matthew shook his head before saying "Eric those people have been through enough already. Besides I'm fairly certain that Red Spider would have forseen that possibility and thus would have taken measures to prevent it. If the past is of any significance, this is nowhere near the last time we'll be seeing them. We'd have better luck obtaining information at a later encounter."

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Stephanie thought about it, two months would seem weird without Klay, while she had worked with both Sakura and Klay to know they were both good, but would things go wrong if Klay stayed? "Well boss, sounds like you get two month vacation, you deserve it" Stephanie commented, she wasn't going to say the worries in her mind, they were only minor and she was sure with Jakku and Sakura they would be alright. She just hoped Klay would be alright on this island with all the strange creatures.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Welcome to my world."
    Jakku said bluntly.
    He sheathed his katana swiftly, and returned to Klay's side.

Shimo rolled her eyes.
    So, our plan is to go home? Cause that plan sucks.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Damn, so Jack, Stephanie, shall we go grab drinks?" Brine asked.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know why don't we all just go celebrate." Klay suggested before grinning. "You guys are leaving tomorrow anyway." he stated as he looked at the other members of his group.

"Well if you want me to help you why don't you come here early tomorrow morning?" Reese suggested towards Leon. "I suggest you go with the rest of your group for the time being."

After they had gotten down from the mountain the group was led back into the city and towards the same bar that Jack had gone to before. "Wait, aren't you underage?" Jason asked as he looked at Klay for a moment.

"....your point, dude I'm the leader of a Guild I kick more ass than a professional soccer players kicks a soccer ball and I can destroy this place with one strike if I wanted to." Klay listed before nodding hsi head sagely. "I think I can have one drink." He grinned. "All right then guys, let's go!"

"I'm sorry but that's the best course of action." Tink said to Shimo for a moment before ruffling her hair. "Not everything can be taken care of at the moment sadly.

Blog Entries

"Drinks sound the best right now, it's been far too long, even with the hot tub since I have just relaxed and a had a drink" Stephanie remarked
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Brine turned to Klay walking backwards in front of him, "I don't think alcohol and a heart condition mix well." Brine then turned back to the group. "I on the other hand am perfectly legal and sir am no light weight. One time I had about 52 shots of vodka, I blacked out and woke up in prison before learning I had PSI punched a guy through a wall after doing body shots off his girlfriend. It was sweet." said Brine giddily.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Meh, that's nothing." Klay turned to look at the bar and saw Reese sitting there while waving at the others. "Back in my day you couldn't say you were drunk till you had 100 shots." he nodded his head sagely.

".....how old are you?" Klay raised an eyebrow, he figured the man was pretty old due to his appearance but he still seemed to be pretty nimble for someone so old.

"Last time I checked....I was about 89 but that was like 20 years ago so don't mind it too much." he shrugged before leaning against the bar. "When you go through years of fighting and healing both others and yourself you kind of tend to get a better grasp at life."

"Ignoring the fact that this old bat is illogical." Klay turned back to the others. "You guys should enjoy yourselves."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon leaned against a wall and pondered his choices briefly before he shook his head and said "For starters I'm underage, and even outside of my battle fever my impulse control isn't exactly the best. I think I'll have to pass on the bar."

He then looked down for a moment before muttering "Damn. I really wish I hadn't lost my jacket during that fight. I really liked that one"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"By the way what if something happens and I have to leave?" Klay wondered whiel he looked at Reese who had just downed another shot of tequila.

"When the treatment starts the exposure of Reiki will cause your body to lose 50% of its capability, as thus your strenght, endurance, agility and over all skill will be reduced exponentially." he explained while asking the bar tender for another shot. "Because of this you'll be weaker and fighting in general will be a risk, but that's also good for the training since I also want to teach you to fight without using all of your strenght." he smiled. "We're both Four Beast Style users after all and let's just say I'm fulfilling a promise."

"So what do you guys plan to do?" Jason asked, staring at the other Slayers with attentively and curiously as well. "If you guys are going to face the Red Spiders you would need to get stronger as well."

Blog Entries

"Matt's probably right, although I wonder if anyone will be bothered if I take the truck?" Eric wondered. He grabbed it and started dragging it along.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's split in half." Tink pointed out while looking at Eric. "What would be the point of it?" he raised an eyebrow in curiosity.