Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 113

Page 113 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Super soldier drug dealers. And to be fair, he did run away." Eric said. "Amd the question is, why? If they're just selling drugs, they would have no reason to switch them out. I mean, it might make people turn into monsters or go berserk, but why? And the person in charge is leading us along. Like...Like he or she or it wants us to watch."

He looked around. "Why don't we just see if we can find the gentleman who owns the store? Odds are the city keeps a record of it. Or, better yet, the guy who was selling the pills? Invite them out to lunch, see if we can find out what they know."

OOC: Does the FDA exist in the BH world?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Alright don't get cocky kid," Brine said to Jack before turning his attention to the whole group, "If it's such an intelligent creature why don't we try reasoning with it?" Brine then turned his attention to the pegasus before showing it his wounds. "Look, I am terribly wounded, and Klay, that guy, he is too and has a heart condition. We BOTH need to see this doctor, please let us pass," Brine pleaded.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Pegasus are intelligent but they are loyal too." Jasond eadpanned at Brine. "If the guy's order is to keep others out unless he gets the approval of his master or is defeated then he'll carry it out." he pointed out as he turned to look at the Pegasus, who was charging at the others once more.

"Except stores in Fuego District's stand gathering aren't registered." Tink pointed out before he began walking. "My piece of advise is not to think too much of it for now we should just focus on figuring out what they're making the pills for to begin with, we shouldn't go around picking fights."

Blog Entries

"Then he will have to defeat him but without killing him, which means hurting him much as we can to count as a defeat, or we managed to tie him up so he can't move" Stephanie commented after her failed attempt to jump on the creature, she looked at it as a fireball appeared in her hand. "It may be our only shot" Stephanie added waiting for the okay.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Go." Klay nodded his head. "But be careful, he's got crazy speed." he said as he saw the Pegasus jump forward and thrusting its wings forward, firing a powerful blast of wind from the wings.

Blog Entries

"Think of it this way: Looking for people connected to the project, or at the stand itself, is really our only lead. Outside of the pills themselves, but you said that they weren't the same ones." Eric said. He then stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Although...Maybe we could look into some of the people we let out of the cave?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That's something you can do later though." Tink pointed out. "Though I don't think they'll know, according from what I read on the request files all of the people you freed had been kept in a cryogenic state for a long time plus it seems like they were only used as experiments to see what would work on the pill." Tink scratched his chin carefully and hummed. "We'd have to see if they have any memories of what happened, maybe they can remember something."

Blog Entries

"Forgive me" Stephanie whispered to the creature before she threw the fireball at the Pegasus, she then placed her hand on the ground and small flames started to appear following the Pegasus and surrounding it to stop it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The pegasus's wind was too strong though and as thus was able to blow both the fireballs and circle away. The Pegasus then proceeded to vanished once more and reappeared behind Stephanie with Great speed. Its threw its head back and threw it forward once more, firing a powerful blast of wind from its mouth.

Blog Entries

Stephanie turned but was blown back by the wind. "Alright I am not a real flame, so you can't exactly blow me out!" Stephanie told the Pegasus as she tried thinking of another way to subdue it and make it kneel in defeat.

"Fine, then fire become wind and turn into a Fire Tornado!" Stephanie said flames at her fingertips as she shot it at the wind, the fire slowly whirring with the wind itself. She felt better after that hot tub, it did heal her injuries enough to fight, although she hoped she wouldn't lose her energy quickly again,.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The horse creature stared at the fire tornado before it raised its wings and flung it downwards once more. An even more powerful blast of wind fired thsi one becoming so quick that it actually created a shockwave that cut through the tornado.

Inside of the building a lone figure watched over the group, a grin crossing its eyes. "These guys aren't have bad, but they still need to learn." he said with a slight chuckle. "I'll give them a minute."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"You know, you shouldn't push me." Jack sent a telepathic message to the figure, having felt his thoughts. "After all, I'm being nice to your pet by not getting involved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Really now." the figure spoke. He sending a powerful mindwave through Jack's head, causing his ears to start buzzing loudly. "That just goes to show how much you don't know about one of the five rarest creatures in the world, the black Pegasus is a creature very powerful, the one you are facing is merely a child."

Blog Entries

Stephanie couldn't see any way in using her fire powers, it would only be countered by the wind attack. "You know I am beginning to think having the power of fire, is really not that great" Stephanie commented, only two enemies had been non immune to the fire, most of the bugmen and the robots, everything else was just insisting in causing her fire power to be useless.

"We do not want to hurt you! Just let us through, we need to get our people help" Stephanie said trying a different tactic, she knew it was the least likely to work, but she didn't want to bring out the dagger, which might as well be pointless as well. She tried walking right towards the creatures, her arms spread out. "See, no weapon, nothing. You can keep fighting me, even keep me prisoner. But we need to get our leader and friends for help on their injuries. Let them through and you can do whatever you want with me" Stephanie said trying it out, trying to let the others pass.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I know what it is." Jack just smiled, seemingly unaffected by the mindwave. "It is you who do not know what I am."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B