Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku folded his arms.
    "Each one of my scars are an instance where I have nearly died."
    He said, nonplussed.
    "There are one hundred and seven."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"No Mark he didn't know about your scar there's nothing to be angry about." Klay cleared out. "Frankly I'm glad that you've thought of that Brine, it's good to know that you worry about your comrades." he nodded his head sagely. "I'm glad you pointed that out Stephanie." Klay nodded his head. "But yeah, they are pretty small compared to the ones we've fought before." he nodded his head. "I'd say that comparing them to the Black Shadow agents we faced they are....10 times weaker. And if we compare them to the guy that gave me this scar I would say about 25 times weaker or so." he stated boldly. "Yeah we've gotten our asses kicked too."

"While on that subject I should explain this, Black Shadow is our goal, ever since two years ago the Slayers have had it as its goal to defeat the organization, not just cause of the grudge but cause of the link that we share." Klay began to explain. "Aside from Evan, Matthew and Tye each one of the elder members of the Slayers and...two ex members...one that's not here anymore." he looked down at the table somberly for a moment, his fists clenching slightly. "Point is that the rest have a link, Shimo and Jakku's sisters are in Black Shadow, so is Sakura's sister one of our ex members Schwarz has his father as the leader of Black Shadow and the one that gave me this scar and one of their Disciples is also an old childhood friend of mine."

"That being said, Black Shadow also divides the best of their organization into two groups, Disciples and Masters the masters in turn train the disciples to surpass them." he stated whiel looking at each of the members. "There are a total of 10 Masters and 10 Disciples and they can switch at any given time for that matter."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack smiled. "Well it looks like I'll get a workout then." He remarked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Klay nodded his head in agreement. "That's why we picked you guys, we believed that with your level of growth and experience we could create a team to take them down." Klay pointed out. "But that's not our objective at the moment, there is something else but that'll be going into an even longer exposition and that bores the hell out of me." he sighed in frustration. "All you need to know that our goal at the moment is to prepapre, in three months you guys will be traveling with us elder members to the Misty Archipelago in the center of the world the archipelago filled with the thickest mist that only clears once every 2 years."

At that moment Klay saw Jason walk back with two trays filled with plates. One of the trays held plants filled with red colored shrimp along with a plate that had multiple pieces of steak, each one decorated so that they would make a star. The other plate had salads and plates with pasta as well as drinks for the group each one of the plates had green glitter over them.

"These food has been specially grown here, as I told you they each have healing as well as enhancing features." Jason explained. "Not just wounds, skin care, strenght, speed, endurance, proteins...eat up." he gestured before sitting down.

Blog Entries

"Wow, looks like more training for sure" Stephanie said sounding surprised, she would have to try her best for more, afterall if she had trouble with the Queen and the Undeads, then she would have a bigger problem with these guys, she hoped when the time came, she would able to stop them. She wondered if Kate had any relation to the Shadow guys like the other members relatives did, she shook that out of her head, it was a really absurd thought especially since Kate didn't even have a power of her own, she wished she could see Kate again however.

"What's in there?" Stephanie asked about the next part.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Information."
    Jakku continued.
    "The Black Shadows are trying to reinstigate the Legend of the True Warrior, centre of the event that resulted in the powers we all now possess many centuries ago."
    He said quietly.
    "We must stop them. The True Warrior is the greatest warrior of all time, and to have them fighting alongside the Shadows would be deadly."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Mark, stop being stupid, he was trying to help you." Eirika said. She took a shrimp and brought it to her mouth, then remembered that she was dead and put it back. "If the ultimate warrior did come back, that might mean that people would get more powers...When I was alive, only a few people on earth could use magic."

"...The mission in the forest led to this...And then the one with the vampires...And now this?" Eric asked. "This is pretty suspicious...Gotta wonder, is it really a coincidence?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"This is why you're my right hand man Jakku." Klay smiled before patting Jakku's back. "And you were even able to shorten it too." he then turned to look at Eirika. "That is something that we do not know but we also can't take the risk, even if people get more powers the fact remains that the True Warrior would still be alive again,a nd thsi is a guy that caused the 100 years of darkness 400 years ago." Klay explained.

"Oh, the green stuff, they've been seasoned with stardust so as to help the healing process." Jason replied towards Stephanie. "Anyways, regarding the True Warrior, it's really something that has become special over th elast few years, how they will bring him back still remains unknown but the BHA has put all it has to try and find Black Shadow so that they can stop them."

"The reason we're going to Misty Archipelago is that, located in Misty Archipelago is an island that holds the World Tree or Tree of Knowledge." Klay explained. "It is believed that this tree holds all of the information in the world and with that the secret of the True Warrior, what or who it is and where it or he came from."

"I wouldn't discard the possibility." Tink pointed out as he remembered the man and how he had performed after taking the pills. "The pills were a different colored and he didn't go berserk, maybe the Red Spiders are actually reaching a completion to this drug." Tink stated while scratching his chin in curiosity. "I would have to get a glimpse at these new pills as well before I can judge though."

Blog Entries

"Never fear! Master of Disguise Eric is on the case!" Eric said. He disappeared around a corner, only to return, now wearing a very large, very obviously fake mustache. It still had a price tag on it. He had replaced his hat with a purple afro wig. He walked over to the salesman, putting on some green sunglasses. He turned around and winked at Tink, somehow managing to make a huge spectacle out of what would normally be a subtle gesture. He went to the booth, knocking over an old lady with the cart he was still holding.

"Oh hello kind sir I would like some of these tasty looking drugs how much for them I need them to cure my disease that will kill me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He said.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What the hell is he doing?" Tink stood agape as he saw the salesman staring at Eric with a curious expression.

"Oh sure, unfortunately we were just packing up." the salesman said while smiling at him. "Come with me."

Blog Entries

"Oh yes I will come because I need drugs for my dog he will die." Eric said, as he followed the man.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Didn't you say that they were for you before." TInk sighed in frustartion as he saw the salesman walk into the back.

"Jus tfollow me." the man stated.

Blog Entries

"Oh no do not trouble yourself I can make it on my own even if my mother is dead." Eric said running past the man and into the shop.

Blog Entries

Brine quickly took a pile of each food and practically inhaled it down. "Aw man that was even more delicious than imaginable," said Brine, patting the part of his abdomen that was still intact, though Brine's wound looked a bit more healthy, surprisingly. "So what do you mean 'who the true warrior is' was he rebirthed into a civilian, waiting to be awoken?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Stephanie looked confused for a moment "Oh no, I meant the Misty area, but the question was just answered so never mind" Stephanie stated before eating some of the food in front of her listening to the others.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.