Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 104

Page 104 of 383 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Here, let me." Eric said. Horns were protruding from his head, and he picked up the cart with one hand.

"I'll just stay here, then." Eirika said, having been left behind. She sulked in a corner.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Come on Eirika you can join in too you know." Klay laughed as he turned to look at her. "You should enjoy this as well."

"Thanks man." Tink nodded his head and smiled. "Okay there's not much left, I think we can sleep here for tonight and leave in the morning." he nodded his head. He was hearing a lot of commotion from a few meters away where there was a large square shaped building where people were gathering. "Wonder what that is?"

Blog Entries

Brine stripped down revealing his huge... personality, also the giant crater in his chest. "Usually I like to be taken out to dinner first," joked Brine, before looking at the crater, a bit of bone showing, "Well I'm guessing I shouldn't put this off any longer. Wait hold on, if this place can cure wounds, can't it effectively cure Mark's destroyed vocal cords?" Brine said, currently in the pool before looking at Stephanie, "Oh come on have a little fun, I mean it's nothing we all haven't seen, plus we're all pretty informed of your sexual orientation."

ooc: You guys were being generous with your characters, I might as well too, lol.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually I haven't seen it so yeah." Klay pointed out as he kept away from Brine. "Don't you get close." he narrowed his eyes at him. "They didn't say to take the boxers off." he pointed out before he saw the larvae beginning to gather around his body sticking to his skin. "Hey what the hell?"

"That's what they're supposed to do," Jason pointed out a he got into the pool. "They clean your wounds and your body." he pointed out before turning to Brine. "I guess that is something we could look into."

Blog Entries

"I'm undead. A pool of life...That would probably kill me." Eirika said. "That, and most of my insides are salt, so I'd end up floating around like...Maybe an inner tube? I'd look silly. No thanks."

"Maybe someone's giving out free food?" Eric asked. He walked over, forgetting he was carrying Tink's stuff.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You sure." Klay wondered for a moment. "Well you can at least sit down near us."

"Hey wait a second!" Tink called out before he began pulling the cart once more and followed after Eric. There seemed to be a sale of some kind, there was a man marbling at his hands and legs while holding a small packet with blue colored pills.

"See what I said." the saler said while grinning at the man. "These special pills will increase your body's ability, strenght and endurance it's like an enhancer, of course you have to take it with controlled measurements."

Blog Entries

ooc: Oh I thought she said to strip down, can we just ignore that part of my post then?

"Well, now the bugs are crawling inside of my chest, this feels weird, but I'm 'a go with it," Brine interjected. "So what happens after this? Medical procedures? Another pool that magically heals your wounds?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"After this you guys gotta eat." Jason pointed out to Brine. "Life is also famous cause of its animals, the meat of the animals found here have healing and enhancing capabilities as well."

"Hopefully they're tasty too." Klay beamed before he noticed the bugs actually staying away from the scar on his chest. "That's weird." he muttered to himself. "What about this doctor you mentioned?"

"The doctor lives at the top of the latter half of the mountain." Jason stated while nodding his head. "It's a long hike so we'll go once you're all okay." he pointed out. "Meanwhile there are a lot of other places to check out here, there's even a battle field for those that want to spar or are in treatment to recover."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku sat in the water.
    His body was criscrossed with battlescars that the larvae could do little about.
    He prodded one as it sat on a scratch on his knee contemplatively.

Shimo looked over.
    Quack Doctor.
    She said boredly to Tink.
    There laws against stuff like this?
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not really." Tink pointed out. "Though that pill seems strangely familiar."

Blog Entries

"They give us clean boxers too, cause I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of soaking wet undergarments." said Brine.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Jason pointed out with a nod before seeing the receptionists come with a cart full of clothing for them to wear. "Well I think it's time for us to move a little more."

"You guys can take this as a break from all the constant missions." Klay stated as he got up from the water. "I've been meaning to ask, what have you thought so far."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku got out of the water, and immediately shook his hair to remove the excess.
    He brushed it from his eyes, and reached for clean clothing.

Shimo looked at them curiously.
    Penny for your thoughts?
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The effects they're showing reminds me of those pills we found before." Tink pointed out with a curious expression as he saw the seller walk towards the back of the store. "It's curious."

Klay grabbed a hold of some of the clothing and ended up putting on a long sleeved white colored dress shirt with the buttons of the top being opened. He was wearing a pair of beige jeans and was on his bare feet, his feet in turn brushing against the grass.

"So, follow me and we can go get some food." Jason nodded his head before turning around and beginning to walk.

Blog Entries

Brine picked out some black skinny jeans along with a shirt the color of hospital scrubs that read 'I went to Life and all I got was this T-Shirt.' "So, let's get some grub."
    -Morgan Freeman