Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 103

Page 103 of 383 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

'I know that grin, and I don't like it.' Mark telepathed specifically only to his team mates.

He even fingered his sicklewing, but decided he's have it ready either way.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Where are we going Jase?" Klay wondered.

"I figured it was time you guys knew of this place, you all took extensive injuries and healing can only do so much." he pointed out while nodding his head sagely. "We're gonna have to get out of the continent but I can easily make a seal that takes us there since I've already been there."

"I'll ask again...where are we going?" Klay wondered curiously.

"Located in an island in West Continent territory, the island whose main focus is to heal and take care of people and skill users who have received extensive injuries or just want to relaxed." Jason explained. "This island is called Life, if I take you guys there not just these injuries but all the ones you've received can be completely healed plus...there's someone there that can even heal your heart condition." he smirked.

"I never heard of this." Klay deadpanned.

"Life is an expensive island to go to, you guys couldn't have payed for this before but I'll use some of Zero's funds and my own to pay for your treatment." Jason explained. "I still owe your Guild my life so this is the least I could do."

Blog Entries

'I'm fine' Mark telepathed, 'I got here late anyway. I'm just gonna head back.'

Then to his team alone, 'I still don't like this. Keep me in contact.'

Mark hopped onto his hover bike, and created his kinetic barrier. The bike sped off unhindered by air resistance.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait Mark." Klay interrupted him before he could leave. "You're coming with us, that's an order." he nodded his head wisely. Everyone had worked hard on the request and he wanted everyone to have a chance at a break. "So stay."

Blog Entries

'Are you kidding me?! I'm not going to this island of doctor moreau. I'd rather stay here with the corpses. They're at least up front about trying to kill me. I plain don't trust this guy.' Mark telepathed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't worry." Klay thought. "Jason's an old comrade of ours he's helped us out before and we've helped him ou in turn." he nodded his head. "You can be paranoid if you want but at least take my word for it." he said before looking at Jason. "So, are you gonna make the seal."

"It's done." Jason pointed out, he had been kneeling on the ground and has quickly drawn a large circular seal on the ground. 'Just step here and we'll be transported to Life."

Blog Entries

"Not everyone will want to kill us, sometimes we got to trust others. Besides I could use some healing of my own" Stephanie commented, she still felt weak and the last battle had her energy strained even more, she hadn't exactly been taking it easy since it poured down with water. Her breathing was a little heavy and she had small injuries which resulted her being covered in some blood.

"And if they can fix Klay's heart condition then it's worth looking at right?" Stephanie added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Very well then." Jason smiled once the group had gotten in place inside of the seal. He put his hands together and muttered something to himself before th egroup warped and vanished into thin air.

They then appeared atop another seal, though the surrounding had changed. The sun was still rising, but they were now standing on a large platform surrounded by a large patch of grass, there were trees alla round them and butterfiles of both blue and red flying around them.

There was a soft and gentle scent in the air, something that made Klay already feel relaxed. He began looking past the trees, only to realize the large mountain that towered over them, the first half of the mountain seemed to hold the city as there were buildings of all shapes and sizes stationed all around the mountain.

"This is Life." Jason announced, noticing that th ebutters flies seemed to gather around them. Blue colored buttlerflies gathered all around Stephanie, Leon, Jack and Jakku while red butterflies gathered around both Brine and Klay.

"What are these?" Klay wondered.

"These are the Life Buttlerflies, the butterflies have it as a mission to detect injuries, the blue ones deal with simple injuries that aren't too complex while the red ones deal with more life threatening injuries and wounds." Jason explained as he saw a butterfly fly past him. "The butterflies in turn will start a light treatment on your body, now let's go I'll show you to the facilities."

"I thought thsi would be more of a hospital or something."

"Think of it as that and a sort of spa of sorts, it's a place to relax and get better but you can also enjoy yourself." Jason explained.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack was contemplative. The enemy hadn't seen close to his best. He'd have many ways to use that to his advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Stephanie stared at the blue butterflies flying around her, she thought of Kate again who would have loved to see this place, she did like butterflies in a way. "This sounds good, shame life isn't really like this" Stephanie commented.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Klay nodded his head before he began to walk along with Jason. The group went through the gates of the island, where a pair of receptionists dressed in blue welcomed them.

"Welcome to Life, will you be having a specific type of treatment or will you be going to the hospitals, of so would you like us to recommend one?" the receptionists asked while smiling at the group; almost robotically.

"For now we'll just look around," Jason answered.

"Very well, follow us, we'll have to clean your bodies first." the receptionists said before they began to lead the group deeper inside, now getting them to start climbing the moutain. They stopped a large pool that was surrounded by other pools, the water in it was green though and there were small larva like insects swimming around.

"This is a hot tub kind of bath, the larvae are called Cleansings and they take care of cleaning wounds as well as your bodies."the receptionist explained. "So start undressing."

"Kind of bold' Klay deadpanned.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Yeah really." Jack commented as he peeled off his shirt. His torso, chest and arms were all athletic, lean muscle and he had mostly avoided scarring from combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Uh excuse me, but to be sure the water is hot enough right? If I am struck by cold water.. well bad things happen and with the state I am in, it would be even worse" Stephanie asked now, she always felt stupid having to ask this question, it felt like such a ridiculous weakness, dying by water and was one of the cons of her fire power.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The larvae are a special kind of creatures that adapt the water, skill users that deal with fire abilities or abilities that are weak to water will not suffer from it." the receptionist shook her head.

Klay took off his jacket and shirt, revealing his six pack after all of his years of ardous training as well as the large X shaped scar on the center of his chest that he had gotten a year ago. "I still don't feel comfortable with this." he groaned.

Blog Entries

"Then I have nothing to worry about" Stephanie said before looking at herself and the other guys, she looked at Klay "You are not comfortable? I am the only woman in a group of males right now" Stephanie pointed out. She took her clothes off while keeping her back to everyone else, not feeling comfortable being that exposed, while she admit she could be wild or adventurous, mostly when it came to sex or having it in public, but being nude in front of other people wasn't really her thing as she sunk into the hot tub. She kept her bra and panties on hoping she wouldn't have to take them off, even semi nude Stephanie wasn't comfortable with, she just didn't see anything she would want to go showing off to. Besides those areas weren't effected much by the battle.