Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 101
Page 101 of 383 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku turned to look at Klay, summoning several clones to continue his fight as he did so.
    "What is it, guildmaster?"
    He asked, casually tossing an explosive kunai into the oncoming foes.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Lost Time Memory Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well it's something that's been on my mind for a while." Klay nodded his head before firing even more lightning bolts at the undeads that had gathered around. "These guys are supposed to be allied with the Red Spiders, so I was wondering why they didn't have any of their agents here, I mean anyone that gets an undead army is pretty much set so if it's something so important why not send one of their top agents to make sure that everything goes smoothly like they did back with the Dragon Valley request." he explained for a moment and looked at the transparent barrier once more. "I mean, the underground path, the trick with the barriers, the fact that all the links were gathered in one specific place all together it all just seems kind of contradictory, not just that but in itself the only one who won't die if we take the links out is Kuro who is carrying an indestructible link with him."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"A trap perhaps. An ambush possibly. But we definitely missed something." Jack suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stephanie watched them go and turned back to the Undead, she could still fight them, perhaps not as well but she could still do it. She pulled out her dagger and set it on fire, hoping none of her fire would dare touch the ground she started throwing fireballs at the Undead.

"Time to burn bitches" Stephanie said to the Undeads, shooting more barrages of flames at them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Doesn't it seem a bit counterproductive to keep the objects keeping you alive in one big room... unguarded? In the words of the wise Han Solo, 'I've got a bad feeling about this,'" Brine said, a small PSI ball forming slowly in his hand.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I wouldn't call it a trap or an ambush per se." Klay stated, his eye sturning to the barrier once more. "I heard that people that can use shadows are able to use them to absorb object and people, but there's something else." he pointed out with a nod. "Shadows are some times used to record information or events, hunters in reconnisance missions and the Corps Guard use shadows to gather info and watch their targets without risking the mission."

He gritted his teeth a little. "These barrier....they're not just keeping us in, they're recording everything we're doing."

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"'Sup, man?" John said, ripping the blackened blade from the ground and swinging it at Kuro as he ran through the fence. "I'm not sure exactly what's going on, mind filling me in?" He swung his other sword, the blade shining as it flew through the air.

"Peace out! You guys have fun!" Eirika said, running off.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And where are you going!?" Kuro yelled before loking at John. "You're a nuisance." he pointed out before holding his arms forward and firing two shadow spheres, only for shadows to pop out from the floor as well and latch at John.

"Eirika come in, we're in the center of the city, come meet up with us quickly." Klay said through the ear piece.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stephanie threw her knife into the chest area of an Undead unaware of her coming up behind him, she punched him with a flaming fist for good measures before pulling out the knife and turning to another Undead before she paused, the one in front of her she could have sworn was Kate, looking dead yet beautiful in an weird way, but when she blinked it went away.

"Okay, I think that's a good sign to actually call her" Stephanie muttered before slamming the dagger into the chest of the one she thought was Kate, but it wasn't, a completely different looking undead altogether.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Gotcha." Eirika said, swinging on lamp posts, appearing in the town center.
    "Evening." She said, nodding.

"Your mom's a nuisance!" John said. He stabbed his black sword into the ground, cutting through the shadows, then pointed his other sword in the air, summoning a lightning bolt to hit Kuro.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How are you feeling?" Klay asked, mostly because he didn't know if she had taken any damage from her fight.

Kuro looked up at the lightning for a moment before puting his hands together and summoning a shadow above his head, allowing him to absorb the lightning. He then created another shadow in front of him and reflected it at John.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon looked at Brine for a moment before saying "The quicker we do this, the quicker we're out of here. Now I need you to be ready to create a barrier around us when I tell you to. Only then. Just.....stand guard while I set this up."

He then picked up his blade, channeling a visibly large amount of red energy into it before he walked to the middle of the room and thrust it forcefully into the ground. Immediately afterwards, red energy began to flow all around the room, tracing bright lines across the walls around them towards the ground. As Leon continued to pour energy through the sword, the red energy began to snake around the building, slowly starting to break the surface of the walls, to the point where the lines could faintly be seen from the outside of the tower.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"This feels like it's getting dangerous, how close are we gonna cut it this time," quipped Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Brine, Leon, get rid of the links." Klay instructed. "I know it seems suspicious but trust me on this one." he looked up at the barrier once more for a moment. "We gotta destroy the links and then that barrier."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jakku patted his jacket, feeling an unusual lack of projectiles.
    "I am running low on ammunition."
    He said, switching to his katana again and leaping into the fray.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/