Page 1 of 383 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

@Pi Face; @JakkuEbansu; @Tye Taylors; @Yun; @Infinity Storm; @smaug85; @Agent Gryphon; @Hide in Plain Sight;

Wayward City, the city of Beginnings. Originally known as one of the smallest cities in the North Continent it has gone on to become bigger and more famous as of later years, so much that reconstructions around the city have even allowes skyscrapers to be constructed in multiple parts of the City.

However, the other thing that makes the city famous is what’s over the crater that surrounds it. Inside of the forest a large castle stands, four towers that look over the city and is only connected to Wayward through a series of steps that lead from the entrance down to the crater and into the city.

This castle was the base of the Slayers, a Guild who in only two years has become one of the public’s most famous Guilds and has garnered a lot of popularity worldwide. The base itself has been named as the 8th biggest Guild base in the world. The guild is comprised to multiple rooms and facilities for enterteingment, training and even planning as well as two pools on the outside, a heli pad in the forest and a sports field.

Sakura paced from inside the base, dodging and moving aside from the members that were going to or coming back from requests or just moving around the base. “We have a total of 30 members so far, this is too much work.” She groaned, her white hair waving around as she adjusted her glasses. “And there are new members coming and I don’t see any of those knuckle heads.” She gritted her teeth in annoyance, she hated it when she had to be the one to pay attention to new members coming, even if she had been put in charge of that by the others.

She was wearing a long sleeved white colored trenhcoat, the coat had the symbol of an S shaped dragon with two swords above it, the swords in turn making an X; she also wore a matching white skirt. “All right I’ll have to call them.” She sighed.

At the top of the nothernmost tower stood Klay, he was looking down at the floor with a bored expression on his face, his long messy black colored hair falling over his eyes as he moved around on the steel bars that had been set up around the edge. “This day’s been really quiet.” He whined. He was wearing a long sleeved white colored jacket with black lines going down the sleeves and around the back, the circle in turn surrounded the Slayers symbol that was on his back.

He was wearing a crimson colored shirt underneath the jacket along with a pair of black jeans that had chains attached to the pockets. “I wonder what’s gonna happen today?” as soon as he said that he heard a ringing sound coming from inside his pocket.

Klay put his hands inside of his pocket and proceed to take out his iphone his face falling slightly when he saw Sakura’s picture. “I feel like I’m missing something.” He said as he answered the call.

“You knuckleheaded dumbass!” was the first thing he heard as soon as he answered. “Where are you the new members are coming in today.”

“You didn’t say anything about new members,” Klay pointed out, his left hand scratching the inside of his left ear; which had been affected due to the force of Sakura’s scream.

“I told you didn’t I?” Sakura’s voice became normal once more, though he could still hear a little bit of annoyance in her voice. Klay knew that he should’ve paid more attention to what he said, especially since the Slayers website had been gathering a lot popularity lately. “Anyways the members are already on their way and I need you and Evan to be here to receive them, or at least one of you.”

“I’ll go down now.” Klay smiled. “Don’t worry Sakura everything’s gonna be fine.” He smirked before hanging up. “It’s been a year now that I think about it,” he looked up at the sky in thought, his mind focusing on the memories he held. “I shouldn’t worry too much.” He said before turning around.

OOC: And so I like to welcome you to part 2, new members that are just joining should be making their way to the base and old members should already be in the base, I wish you good luck. Also I'll be starting a lounge page as well.
    Last edited by Flaze; 5th March 2013 at 03:02 PM.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

In the midst of the normal goings of Wayward City, several people were seemingly stopping randomly to look over the tops of nearby buildings. Their reason for doing so is that a sudden flash of red light had caught their attention. Unknown to them was the fact that this light originated from a mid-aged adolescent, Leon Fernaldo. Having decided to have some fun on the way to the base, the pale grey-haired teen was leaping from building to building, pulling flips and then utilizing the Red Step to teleport occasionally and close the distance. As he pulled one flip, which allowed the shortened wakizashi under his bloodred jacket to become visible for a few brief seconds, his crimson eyes found the treeline.

His eyes lit up briefly from excitement before he vanished once more in a flash of red light. Seconds later, he appeared a good distance into the treeline, within eyesight of the base. As he perched from a nearby tree to observe the castle for a moment, he thought out loud to himself.

"Well, this is definitely gonna be interesting"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Yun
    Blog Entries

(I stalked and waited... finally... it is TIME xD)

Serah walked up some stairs, attempting to concentrate as she made her way towards the roof. "Silver... iron... fold... fold... boil... steam... fold..." she was crafting her newest weapon within her mindscape. Any of her teammates could tell, as the conspicuous glowing tattoos on her body exuded the Blacksmith Magic she specialized in.

"Steel... iron... steel... fold... fold... fold... fold..." folding iron and steel took a lot of time and preparation. Luckily, she'd started two days ago; and the process would be finished in a few minutes. "Iron... guard... hilt... melt... steam... fold... fold..." she was nearly finished.

"Fold, fold... fold... fold..." the process was painfully tedious... but the resulting weapon would be great. Katanas were stronger than broadswords. Being a weaponry expert gave her that knowledge.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack strode through the streets of Wayward City confidently, making his way towards the Slayers base. He was going over what he knew about the guild in his mind, carefully compartmentalizing his mental faculties. He expected that someone on the Slayers would have mind warping abilities that might come close to rivaling his own and thus he needed to be prepared. Should someone try to break into his mind, he made sure that they would only see exactly what they wanted them to see. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay noticed Serah walking towards the roof. "Did you want to get some fresh air." he smiled once he walked past her, he had noticed that Serah had gotten more comfortable around the base and the others, though she was also working hard. "You've been working a lot lately Ser, you should take a break."

Sakura meanwhile was at the lobby of the base along with a clip board. "Okay I guess I'll decide their test once they get here." she muttered to herself.

Blog Entries

Brine was already well into the path leading towards the Slayers' base before he spotted the rooftops of the castle's towers. Rejuvenated with new excitement, Brine began to sprint at top speed toward what was slowly growing in his vision to a huge base of operations for the Slayer. Brine suddenly stopped, eyeing a white peach high in the branches of a tree. Brine took a kneeling stance, knocking an arrow onto his crossbow, taking and releasing a deep breath and firing. The arrow hit the peach, catching in it's core and dragging it from it's safety of the tree. Brine picked up his prize, took back his arrow, and continued on his merry way, all the while taking large bites from his peach. By the time he was down to the core, Brine's feet had hit the bottom of the stairs. Tossing the core aside, Brine made his way up the stairs, through the doors, and into the base of his new guild, the Slayers.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo entered the room behind Sakura.
    In a year and a half, she'd celebrated two birthdays and cropped her hair a little.
    Boo.
    She said quietly.
    She cocked her head.
    Y'okay?

Several streets over, Jakku paced down a street.
    He scowled as he looked around.
    Stopping at a newsstand, he paid idly for a newspaper, flicked through it, then casually tossed it into a trash can.
    He sighed, and headed back towards the Slayers' Base, his home.
    Jakku ignored the looks of familiarity on the faces of the people he passed.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"More or less." Sakura sighed and began rubbing her temples. "I've had a lot of work to deal with lately I'm just tired." she pointed out while looking at the girl. "Well you look nice today." she smiled. "Actually I might need your help for their tests." she nodded her head before noticing that someone had already entered. "Are you one of the new members?"

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo smiled.
    Thank you, likewise.
    She eyed the new arrival warily.
    She turned back to Sakura.
    ...Can the test be 'think fast'? Cause I'm good at that...
    She grinned more evilly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sure why not, you haven't enjoyed yourself in a while." Sakura shrugged.

Blog Entries

"I guess I am," replied Brine to Sakura. "So uh, is there something Im supposed to do here? Because if so, I'm ready!" exclaimed Brine a little too excitedly.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura rolled her eyes before looking at her clipboard. "Well for starters what your name?" she wondered dryly while taking out a pen.

Blog Entries

Jack walked into the base where he noticed that he wasn't the first one there. He listened in, noting that two of them were veterans of the guild and one of them was another newcomer. He stood by and waited. He was curious to see how they would be tested.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura turned away from Brine for a moment to look at another newcomer that had just come in. "And you might be?" she asked while adjusting her glasses.

Blog Entries

"Name's Jack." He said with a wry smile. He sensed that the girl talking to him was a fellow PSI user. He could feel it.

Page 1 of 383 1231151101 ... LastLast