The Body Swap Game - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Body Swap Game

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Body Swap Game

OOC: @Charraze May I add in a character at some point in the story, who joins in randomly?

Kemne turned to the rest of the crowd. "We have not questioned Lilith Somera, Luke Robinson, and Isabelle Kyno. Perhaps they have exchanged shells with each other in a triangular rotation."

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: @User_Name Sorry, the first body-swap has occured and I can't add any more characters :(

Sam looked at Kemne "How the f*** do you know their last names?" Sam questioned "Anyway, why are you referring to our bodies as "shells"?" Kemne seemed strange. He hoped to god he wouldent end up in her body
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Blog Entries

Kemne closed her eyes and walked dangerously close to Sam. "Human vocabulary operates in very strange ways... I tend to use technical terms to deal with any scenario offered to me, however sized. Is my terminology influencing an unpleasured emotion within you?" Kemne walked behind Sam, and continued. "Besides, I believe you would not be grateful, if I told you how I have knowledge of our accomplices' full names. There would be 82% chance you would not appreciate that knowledge, Sam Green." Kemne walked away, and stared into darkness.

Blog Entries

Strange kid... Sam thought. "Well Isabelle, the lucky git, didn't pass out. So I'm assuming she hasn't changed..." Sam assumed "But you never know" He paced back and forth. He was wondering whether he'd have to be Juliet forever, or whether it would just be temporary. "D'ya'reckon we'll be trapped in these bodies forever?" He asked Kemne

Blog Entries

Kemne turned to Sam and gave a look like, Maybe so. "If we do," she said, "what will you do, and what will you think?"

Blog Entries

Sam thought for a moment "If I was stuck like... Well this" He gestured towards his new body "I would try and live like a normal girl I suppose. I'd have to adapt...." He thought of this for a moment and shivered "But that won't happen..." He sat down in the cave. "And yourself?"

Daemon having felt the immediate change jumped in surprise. He'd changed forms before, but this was much different. He had only transformed into other versions of himself, this...this was no Daemon. He gripped "his" hair and looked at it. "Red..." he mumbled. No Daemon had red hair...He looked down at "his" body, these weren't his clothes, and last time he checked he didn't have breasts. "Well, fuck," he mumbled turning to the others. It seemed the same had happened to all of them. One did catch his eye, the one who ws in his body.

Lilith blinked in surprise. She wasn't where she was standing before and her body felt different. She could see "her" hair out of the side of her eye, but it didn't look any different. She looked down and her eyes shot wide open. These were not her clothes.

Blog Entries

Kemne walked to Daemon. She stared at her body. She could tell Daemon knew that she was in his body. "How are your feelings of your current structure?" She spoke in monotone.

"I've been in worse," he said, his frustration obviously visible in his eyes, "But at least I could get out of those bodies at will." While only his mind could enter the multiverse, his body served as the link. Without both together, he was damn near useless.

Blog Entries

Kemne walked away, and stared at nothing some more.

OOC: Does anyone else get the feeling that I, as a narrator, still have more emotion than Kemne?

Blog Entries

OOC: YUP :P

Sam sighed again. Being a girl was s***.

The trickster laughed...
    "How about we make them have their real voices sir?" The man in black asked
    "Great idea"

Sam stood up again. The cave floor was muddy. "Shit..." He said. But this time in his voice. "Wait are we back to normal?!" Sam proclaimed. Then he looked at himself, still had breats. His cheer turned to a sigh and he then paced. "This looks really awkward with this body and my voice, right?" Sam laughed

Blog Entries

Kemne started to move her mouth extremely rapid, but no sound was coming out. In this time she turned to a wall in the cave.

Sarcastic Casual Gamer CyberVoltage's Avatar

"I think that someone is messing with us." said Jamin, who had been watching the entire scene unfold, "Also, what's with the blue and red?"

OOC:SOrry I haven't been posting; I had somewhere to go.

Blog Entries

Sam laughed. "You legend..." He laughed to Jamin. He then looked at the clothes his new body was wearing. It was a traditional Japanese school girl outfit. Red and black. From his point of view, he looked extremely beautiful. Well, Juliet did anyway. Sam searched around in the bag and found a camcorder, the same one that the group had used to watch the Trickster's initial introduction. "I think we should make daily Vlogs..." Sam said "We can then show them to the police and try and get the guy arrested. He hit the record button.
    "Hi..." He said to the camera "Oh my god, good looking girl with a boys voice, is clearly what you're thinking. Well..." Sam was rudely interrupted by the camcorder suddenly electrocuting him. "Fuck..." he exclaimed shaking his hand back and forth. "Note to self, camcorder is dangerous."
    Sam paced up and down the cave "Is their anyway I can change clothes?" He asked "I hate wearing this girly shit. Gimee my hoodie and jeans..."

"And if they change us back smart one?" Daemon asked skeptically, "Would you rather be stuck as a girl in girl's clothing for the time being or changed back and be in girl's clothing as a guy?" His embarrassment over the clothes was quite minimal in fact, as long it wasn't his own body in them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast