BMGF Secret Santa

Thread: BMGF Secret Santa

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default BMGF Secret Santa

BMGF Secret Santa

Story: Your online, searching the RPG sign up threads because you’re bored. Then you clicked on the title that read, “BMGF Secret Santa”, because you thought it was interesting. Then a sudden letter appeared on the screen, automatically it opened and read.

“Hello there *insert username here*, you have clicked the BMGF Secret Santa RPG! Because of that, you are now invited to come to the Secret Santa Mansion along with *insert number of people who sign-up before deadline here* other people. All you haft to do to come is fill in the application and you will be invited!”

Point of the Game and rules: You must find, and give a gift to whoever you end up getting. You also must wish for something you want that’s EASILY ACCESIBLE on the internet (EX. I want a cookie *whoever is your secret Santa gives you a picture of a cookie*). Be creative! Whoever gets you will give you their gift unnamed and anonymous. So it seems like most times you’ve done Secret Santa huh? Well there’s a twist, this is a GAME! So whoever doesn’t guess who their Secret Santa is correctly, will be illuminated!

So of course, I had to give it a twist, but there’s still more! I will pick one random lucky user to be the “Safe Member” each round. This safe member will pick a random amount of users who will be absolutely safe (so if you were on their list, and you guessed wrong, you will NOT be illuminated). The maximum amount of users that can be picked will be different depending on how many people survived. The “Safe Member” can pick anywhere from 0- the maximum amount. Also, if you are a “Safe Member”, you cannot include yourself on the list and you must PM me what your list is.

Another little fact is everyone who participates will be playing the role of the Pokémon of their choice in a mansion. Get to know people, because if you befriend the “Safe Member” you could be on the list! You must make a wish list each round.

Also, if you join you must post OFTEN, and you must be accessible through PMs! Otherwise you will not be able to join! I’ll test everyone by sending them PMs saying if they made the game or not. You may NOT PM others asking if they know who your secret Santa is, don’t ask anyone about this period! Other details will be included after the game starts (the amount of rounds etc.). Also you can NOT play as two characters!

If you’re wondering how you’re going to give people you presents since you’re supposed to be a SECRET. It’s simple, PM your presents by the deadline I give you! I’LL POST EVERYONE’S SECRET SANTA GIFTS! Your Secret Santa will change each round. Also, it’s optional on if you want to give ONE hint on who you are (EX. I like pie.) PM me your hint, I post it with your present.

ALSO NO SWEARING!

Username: (pick the name you want to have; this will be what others call you in the RPG. It doesn’t haft to be the one you’re using.)
    Species of Pokémon: (type which Pokémon you want to play as)
    Appearance: (Type what your Pokémon looks like or post a picture. Just say what’s unique about their appearance.)
    Personality: (How does your Pokémon act? Are they kind? Mean?)
    Age: (How old are you? The person you are playing as could be any age REASONABLE)
    Wish list: (Any specific requests of something you just want to look at/ listen to? Remember to change this every round. ALSO INCLUDE THE DATE YOU LAST UPDATED IT! This way I can remind you to change it. One more thing, you are able to change it, but not on the day of secret Santa.)
    Other: (Any extra information you want to include for the fun of it)

If you want to help me keep the start up thread alive/ help me generally keep everything up to date, put FUZZY PICKLES at the end of your profile. If accepted you will be a “Helping Player”. No, if you join you will NOT know who your secret Santa is or get an advantage over everyone for being picked to be the “Safe Member”. It’s all chosen at RANDOM. However, if you get illuminated you can still post to HELP.

Also note that since I made the game, I will not exactly be playing it… I will be having my own character who will not be participating in Secret Santa, I’ll just be there to talk to, answer questions, and explain what’s happening.

Sample Sign-up/ Mine:
    Username: PK I’m BAAACK~
    Species of Pokémon: Glaceon
    Appearance: Also wears a blue top hat with neon blue snowflakes all over the hat.
    Personality: Very friendly, has a bit of a temper, hates it when people don’t follow the rules. Also very random and people call her psychotic sometimes.
    Wish List: (I know I am not participating, but this is just an example for those who are questioning what to do, so ignore it if you want to!) Ten songs sung by Bruno Mars (and then my Secret Santa would probably post ten links to ten videos of Bruno Mars singing ten songs) *Updated as of December 11th*
    Other: I love to make references to other games and stuff as well! =)

This section of the sign up page will be updated A LOT

Helping Players:

Players Playing So Far: PK I’m BAAACK~
    ebansu
    Manic the Hedgehog
    BeastieBayleef
    edeneh

Players as of Round #1: ebansu (Erizu)
    Manic the Hedgehog (Manic)
    BeastieBayleef (Jack)
    edeneh (Eden)

Players as of Round #2:

Links to Players Sign-Ups (to shorten your search for any certain person’s sign up):

I apologize for the lengthy boringness of this post…
    Last edited by PK I'm BAAACK~; 14th December 2010 at 06:11 PM.
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bmgf-secret-santa-90989/

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Re: BMGF Secret Santa

Name: Erizu
    Species of Pokemon: Cherubi
    Appearance: Has a black bow on it's stalk thing.
    Personality: very hyperactive, fidgets a lot, won't sit still for more than thirty seconds.
    Wish List: A totoro plushie, My chemical romance danger days : the true lives of the fabulous killjoys, a Mew Ichigo Cosplay Outfit, Tokyo Mew Mew vol:7...(I've given y'all a lot of ideas!) (4:57pm Dec 12/2010)
    Other: Obsessed with anime and manga, wants to own a plushie shop...Wants to move to Japan...
    Last edited by ebansu; 12th December 2010 at 01:21 PM.

You see me then you don't Snowcracker's Avatar

Username: Manic
    Species of Pokémon: Tododile
    Appearance: He's pretty much shiny.
    Personality: He's very hyper and a single dose of sugar will have him bouncing off the walls. He never fails to try and make others laugh. He loves when he makes someone happy.
    Wishlist: Sonic Underground DVD collection, Cardcaptors DVD collection, Medabots DVD collection, Umbreon Plushie, Paper Mario2 (10:03am Dec 12/2010)
    other: Loves old cartoon and Anime shows and Video Games.
    Last edited by Snowcracker; 12th December 2010 at 01:03 PM.

Learn from mistakes, whether it's yours or someone elses. It's the only way to survive.
    People who post in F&G don't care about post count, only about having fun.
    Trying to come back for the holidays. We'll see if it works or not...
    The Pendulum swings between light and darkness.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I almost joined, but a feww things put me off; No swearing (Cause I fucking love it) and the one character limit (Cause I RP with twins), and that we have to RP as pokemon (Cause I'm not a fan of RPs where Pokemon are more intalectual than humans)
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    I almost joined, but a feww things put me off; No swearing (Cause I f***ing love it) and the one character limit (Cause I RP with twins), and that we have to RP as pokemon (Cause I'm not a fan of RPs where Pokemon are more intalectual than humans)
    Sorry... I just want to try and make it sort of christmas-y but online like... Basically your a pokemon, but think of it as an online world. You're a human getting invited to a pokemon secret santa place. There's a reason why everyone is using USERNAMEs. Also I'm sorry, I know you RP with twins, but since having two character in an illumination RP is (in my mind) unfair, I'm gonna say no... I thought about that actually, but then I was like, well that'd just be the same thing cuz they haft to have the same wishlist in everything. So I kinda figured there's no point. Then for the swearing, look lets all swear at CHRISTMAS time to spread GOOD holiday spirit! YEAH! /saracasm. Sorry, but not in this RPG. PLEASE. Maybe any others I decide to make but not this one.
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=227

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=90989

Blog Entries

Username: Jack
    Species of Pokémon: Swinub
    Appearance: An extra-cute Swinub
    Personality: Well, he's on the nice list........
    Wish list: Pokemon action figures, Pokedolls, Pokemon Black and White, Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, Pokemon Pajamas (lol! Huge fan of Pokemon!)
    Other: Can you post links to music videos or clips on youtube if someone wants songs or videos.

Blog Entries

Username: Eden
    Species of Pokémon: Gardevoir
    Appearance: Wears a pink bow and bracelets on her arms
    Personality: Outgoing and nice
    Wish list: Chocolate Milk
    Other: Enjoys making friends and travelling to other places, especially Kanto and Hoenn
    I claimed Victreebel

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

How many memebers will it need before it starts?