Start Ups Black Raven

Thread: Black Raven

Blog Entries

Default Black Raven

OOC: @Cloud Strife718; @DracoMan; @Bad Apple; @Heroic Sociopath; @Ludwig Beilschmidt; The RP has begun. Your are to post your character arriving in Corona City and getting the guild. Their, they'll officially join the Black Raven guild.

IC: At the sea side of Eden, stood Corona City. An expansive port town with towering futuristic buildings and expansive technology as far as the eye could see. Several air ships had departed from the port, and cars drove down the busy streets. By the oceanside, stood the Black Raven Guild, a large guild that housed many promising Magi. It was a large building, with metallic structure and windows. On the inside, was what looked like a mess hall and bar, where many of the Magi who weren't on assignment enjoyed themselves. A bulletin board was on the far left wall, and a spiral staircase lead up to the second, third, and basement floors. The second floor was where the rooms for the Guild Members were, the third floor was meant as an assembly room, and the basement was the Guild Master's Chamber.

A boy entered the Guild, looking slightly nervous. He had dark black hair with bangs that made it hard to see his eyes, and he had small bag tied to his belt that housed what looked like 5 playing cards.

"How may I help you?" A girl's voice asked. She happened to be a small and cute barmaid, who had auburn colored hair that came down to her shoulder, and emerald green eyes that complimented her fair skin. She wore a white tank top with a blue mini skirt and leather combat boots, and was carrying a tray of drinks.

The boy clenched his fists, mustering as much courage as possible. "My name is Will Vermillion" He said. "And I'm here to join the Black Raven Guild."

Registered User Cloud Strife718's Avatar

Default Re: Black Raven

It was a long journey for the man, finally stepping off the airship into the port of Corona City. His eyes glanced around as he took a few steps towards the main roads from under his hood, his sheathed katana clenched tightly in his hand instead of being at his waist. As he continued his scan of the area, he shot his glance forward to find a group of three men in front of him suddenly. "Ah. Perfect. I was hoping you could help me find the Black Raven Guild?" the man in white said with a smile, his eyes still hidden under the hood. The men looked at each other with a grin and then at the man's sword in his hand. "For what punk?" the middle leader said. Shiro lost his friendly smile and shook his head. "Well ive traveled quite a distance you see and I was told the---" he started. He was cut short by a man grabbing his collar of his sleeveless hoodie.

"Shut up punk! Go back home! Your not wanted!" he yelled, spitting with each venomous word. Shiro clenched his katana tight before thrusting it upward into the mans' jaw, still sheathed and instantly knocking him back and releasing his grip. The man held his jaw, blood seeping from his lips as Shiro quickly stepped in and smashed the sheath into his face, knocking him onto the ground and unconscious. The second man took his turn, lunging with his arms high and mighty with his massive size, trying to grab Shiro from behind. Without a second to waste, Shiro thrust his sheath into the gut of this man, making him double over as he flipped his katana's sheath into the air and finally exposing the clean blade. The final attacker had now drawn a dagger of sorts, his eyes shooting up at the sheath into the air. As he followed it down, it landed smoothly on his katana, sheathing it once more as Shiro raised his arm. Looking down, the man had seen his dagger's blade was clean cut off from the handle and his body fell limp to the ground soon after, Shiro once more hitting him over the head with the sheath.

"Well....that was a waste." he said walking away from the group of three, sprawled out along the floor. He made his way along the sidewalk of a busy street, following it by the oceanside down from the port. As he attached his katana back to his waist, he took a glance at a large building not too far away. A sizeable group of lively people seemed to linger around it and it stood apart from any other normal working building. He smiled to himself as he started walking closer to it. "Seems good enough to check out." he muttered.

I will not be available May 2nd to May 5th.

---BBL Fire Gym Leader---
    Genesis 19:24

Blog Entries

So this is the place, thought James O'Dell as he approached the building the directions had directed him to. It was big, but he was used to that. Not that he was entirely sure what he'd find inside.

As he stared at the building, he casually rubbed the cards in the wrist holder on his left arm. The five cards his uncle had left him, along with the directive to find the other eight. A directive he'd sworn to fulfill. Don't worry, he thought. I won't let you down. The idea was simple: get accepted into the Black Raven Guild, go on missions to wherever, and hope that led him to the missing cards.

Well, I won't get that done by just standing here. Steeling his nerve, he ran up to the entrance of the building, not noticing the fellow with the katana who had the same destination in mind. The door opened, and he found himself in what looked like some kind of lounge area. And after he'd been expecting a front desk of some kind. Okay...so what do I do now?
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A young orange-haired girl wearing a lavender dress gazed in awe of the city she had arrived in. She had never seen a place so futuristic and so advanced before. Growing up in a small and rural town, these are things she would have never seen. The airships departed amazed her, she hadn't seen so many in one place. But the girl was here for one thing and one thing only: to join the Black Raven guild.

She pulled out her map and checked the directions once more. The guild wasn't far, so she followed the signs until she came upon a very tall and metallic-looking building. This is going to be so awesome! she thought. She eagerly opened the doors, and saw three other boys. Seeing as how one of them was currently in the process of signing up, she waited behind him with her hand anxiously twitching.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A short cloaked figure made her way into the large city, nonplussed by the city itself. She had come for a reason- to find this guild and join it. She self-consciously drew her cloak close as she walked, feeling stares on her. She found a group of people after a while inside one building, and, according to the directions, this was the place. She stood nearby and waited quietly, wondering how long she'd go unnoticed.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Wow, I take it all of you are here to join the Guild then?" The barmaid asked.

Blog Entries

"Um, yeah," James said, finding it hard to maintain eye contact with the cute barmaid. His eyes wandered over to the others--two guys and two girls. The orange-haired one was cuter than the maid, and his eyes briefly lingered on her before turning to scan the room they were all in. Somehow, the place seemed surprisingly informal. James wasn't sure whether that was in any way reassuring or not.

Shiro finally made it to the guild and opened the doors. In front of him, stood a nice sized group of others in front of a barmaid. Two young men and two young women. His eyes scanned around the guild, finally accepting he was in the right place. He smiled under his hood and held onto his katana, his body filled with his first step of accomplishment to his goal. He stood in waiting, beginning to think he wasn't the only one trying to join the guild. He easily crossed his arms, leaning up against a wall near the group with the barmaid.

Blog Entries

Terra became uneasy, and fidgeted a little under her cloak. She hadn't thought that there would be so many people here, and it unnerved her. She began to wonder how the others would receive her, and if she'd be accepted at all. Now that she thought about it, she did appear to look rather suspicious, but she knew no other way to dress. She was just glad that her cloak covered all of her, and hid her face well from the others.

Blog Entries

"I see you all want to join then." The barmaid said. "My name is Sally. I'll go ahead and take you to the Guild Master's Chamber"

Sally lead the group down a flight of spirals stairs. The basement was dimly lit, only being lit by several candles. A large wooden door stood at the other end of the room.

Sally lead the group through the corridor and knocked on the door. "Guild Master Bennette, we have some members who would like to join."

"Come in..." A voice called, almost as smooth as velvet.

The door opened to reveal a room draped in black and purple, being decorated with several dream catches and candles. Their were 4 armchairs and a couch laid out through out the room for visitors to sit.

At the other end or the room, sat a young man, looking no older then his early twenties. He wore a dark black loose fitting long sleeved collared shirt, with a pair of jeans. His skin was a pale alabaster, his eyes were an emerald green, and his hair was a blood red with his long pin straight bangs combed so they covered his left eye. He was smoking a cigarette, and he let out a sigh of smoke before he spoke.

"Welcome, to Black Raven. Please, take a seat anywhere."

Blog Entries

Terra slowly entered, taking the time to tighten her cowl over her face. She found the smell of smoke repulsive, so she avoided it like the ebola virus. Once she sat down on the couch, she focused her gaze on the Guildmaster, though her eyes were hidden under her hood. Her head being turned towards him was the only clue that he had her attention. At this point, none of the others in the room existed. This was what she'd been waiting for.

Blog Entries

James wasn't entirely surprised at the somewhat dark and spooky décor of the Guild Master's Chamber. What did surprise him was the Guild Master himself, a fellow not much older than James himself. Well, however old the guy was, at least he was the guy James needed to talk to. He was finally about to get something done. At the guy's direction, James sat down in one of the armchairs, waiting to see what would happen next.

Shiro glanced around the room as he expected everyone else to do. He barely moved, his eyes being the only thing to scan around as he remained motionless. After a moment of the others sitting down, he clenched his katana tightly, which he did quite often since it wasn't too secure on his waist from time to time. He took a few steps towards the couch, leaning on the edge of it away from the girl whose name he had not discovered yet. He then slowly took off his white hood as he was taught for indoor manners, the mass of his silver hair finally being revealed as it flowed behind him. Finally, he gave his attention to the guild master, looking at him and being impressed by his age to lead a guild as he expected everyone else to be. Shiro also knew this young man had to be strong, letting a group of random people claiming they want to join get inside the building and meet him right away.