Start Ups Black Plasma - Page 12

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Plasma

Default Re: Black Plasma

"Croooaaa... (You bet.)" Gunkly muttered before priming his toxic claws for combat.
    "Gunkly, prepare for a poison jab!" Gunkly stood beside Keldeo with his two claws glowing a bright purple. He breathed heavily,
    churning the poisons he would be using for his next attack.
    "Alright Gunkly. Be ready to strike with Keldeo; we need to end this quickly or more grunts may come after us!" Oscar said.
    There was something a little disheartening about the emotionless mask the opposing trainer wore. He didn't appear the least bit concerned about the 3 powerful pokemon preparing their attack. Was he hiding something? Oscar was not sure, but he felt uneasy going for the next attack.

But he couldn't let Gunkly be a sitting duck, either.

Gray focused on stopping the Porygon-Z from gathering strength for another attack, not noticing as Viktor twitched his finger. Suddenly, a massive burst of water shot into Gray, knocking him into the direction of Oscar. A burst of shadows shot from behind a container at Silver, and a Jellicent appeared, going to Viktor's side.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alan ran into Cold Storage, arriving as the battle commenced. Emboar might be of assistance here, he never knew. He headed over to where his teamates were battling.

"Do you guys need a hand?" he asked when it didn't look like Silver was concentrating on the battle.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"And now this gets interesting. Keldeo, Secret Sword again! Basilisk, take Jellicent!" A Serperior leapt onto the battle field, using Gastro Acid on Jellicent at lightning speed.

Jellicent used Toxic on Keldeo, while Porygon-Z shot a Flamethrower at Serperior, giving time for Jellicent to launch Toxic at Serperior. Gray landed into an old container, knocked out from the Hydro Pump and the impact.

Oscar had spotted gray heading in his direction from the force of the hydro pump. He moved out of the was as the other battler slammed into the container. Oscar wanted to check to see if he was alright, but he couldn't leave Gunkly here without a trainer. He glanced back and forth between his pokemon and Gray in hesitation before he ran towards the now unconscious gray. He spotted the toxic heading towards Silver's pokemon.

"Gunkly, Absorb the toxic attack for Basilisk!" Oscar wished he could shield them both but he only had just enough time to react to one. Luckily Gunkly was a poison type, so the attack did not effect him at all.

"Now use work up!" Gunkly's expression became fierce, and for a moment his face became a bright red. His muscles twitched in anger; he was powering up and ready to inflict some hurt. But the unconscious Gray demanded attention; the force of the hydro pump would be immense. He may be seriously harmed. But if he left Gunkly on his own... Oscar turned to Alan. Silver already had two pokemon under his command, and Alan was a capable battler.

"Alan, I need you to command Gunkly for me; Gray might be seriously hurt. He knows Poison Jab, Drain Punch, Work Up and Dark Pulse. Sorry to leave you like this!" Oscar called as he ran to the injured train in the container. Gunkly looked back to Alan and nodded; he didn't normally like accepting orders from other trainers, but he'd do anything to help Oscar out.

Gray was drifting in and out of consciousness, his pokemon having returned to his pokeballs. Viktor looked at the trainers in the room, than returned his pokemon and began to leave. The Plasma grunts looked at him in confusion. Viktor motioned for them to follow. “Hurry up. We've already found their base and tested their fighting style. The mission is complete.” The Plasma operatives left, glaring at the trainers.

Blog Entries

Keldeo simply landed in front of them after a swift jump away from Toxic, blocking their path. "Bewewroo..."
    "Oh, no you don't. Keldeo, Hydro Pump!"

OOC: I haven't been on. Can you get me up to speed?
    This is my signature

Blog Entries

OOC: Team Plasma's attacking them. Not much else.

Viktor frowned at Keldeo. "Come now, little one...why do you continue to fight? The chance of you winning is far to low to try. Can you not see this? You are ordered to fight us, even as we are showing you mercy..."

Blog Entries

"I wouldn't insult Keldeo if I wer--"
    "Bwwroroorooh! (Chance of winning too low to even try?!) Bwererhroo! (I'll show you too low to even try!)" A forceful blast of water exploded from the tip of its horn at Viktor.
    "...if I were you."

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Except you're not, and he did. Great job, there, Plasma guy."
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Viktor calmly waited until the blast of water was right in front of him, than casually stepped to the side. Viktor rushed at Keldeo, jumped, and hit Keldeo with a drop kick. Viktor picked up Keldeo from the ground. "I suggest....you stay out of our way, pony." Viktor and the grunts left, before disappearing on Charizard Bridge.

Blog Entries

OOC: That's an autohit. If there is any chance to dodge, then the target needs to be allowed that chance, and with a Speed of 300, I'm quite sure Keldeo would get that chance.

Basilisk Frenzy Planted the Drawbridge, wrecking it. "Vreei! (They won't be coming back that way!)"
    "Bewrohwo... (Yes, but now we can't go over it either...)"
    "Vreai. (Didn't think of that.)"
    "I think it's time to make a statement to Team Plasma," Silver folded his arms.

OOC: If anyone's waiting for a chance to prove your character is a badass, here it is.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast