Start Ups Black Plasma - Page 11

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Plasma

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Black Plasma

"If they weren't arrested, they were killed. If neither, they'll have disbanded. Besides, a small army isn't exactly inconspicuous, we wouldn't be able to go anywhere. The less people we have in the Alliance the better."

Gray glared at Silver. “I'm afraid you underestimate Team Clear. We have many ways of moving unnoticed, my lieutenants are smart enough to avoid both capture and the risk of disbanding. And I wouldn't suggest Team Clear takes the same path; we would split into different sections, and take separate routes to attack. We do have the technology to transport many members at once, thanks to Dr. Steiner.” By the end, Gray was now smiling, sure that he had proven his point.

OOC: Sorry if theres a double post, my 3DS does that sometimes. I'll delete the second when I get home.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Blog Entries

"I would just like to point out that your strongest is the leader. I beat you, or would have if you hadn't walked off, and I'm just one of the group that is forced into hiding and has only survived by staying hidden. I'm afraid you underestimate Team Plasma." Silver frowned, then shrugged. "Come on, chatting out in broad daylight with Pokémon around won't do wonders for our cover. Let's get back to the Cold Storage."

Gray grimaced. "I'll have you know that I'm largely out of practice...when I get back to my normal ability, I'll take you on."

Blog Entries

"As am I. Deal with it. Now come on, we'll get caught." He returned his Pokémon and set off back to the Cold Storage.

OOC: Time to get some plot up in here!

Viktor was dressed in his old Team Clear robes (Now adorned with Team Plasma, of course), hiding his mouth with the collar. His sunglasses blocked his eyes, which were quickly darting around Driftveil City. The grunts he had sent in to investigate rumors of a new rebel force had not yet returned; he suspected that the new force used violent tactics to stop Plasma. Viktor and his grunts walked into town, preparing for anything.

Blog Entries

Silver opened the door to the Cold Storage, then swiftly dodged a Psyshock from inside. Pulling out his Xtransceiver, he sent a short message to all of the Alliance whose numbers he had ( @Xerneas; @Yatagarasu; @AlphaMouse; @Blathers;).

"They found us!"
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 14th March 2013 at 12:43 PM.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alan heard the transmission. Holy Mother of Arceus! He ducked under a flying attack as a pair of Team Plasma members emerged from behind a couple of trees. Fight or flight were his options, and, given Plasma's capabilities, flight seemed the best option. He ran for Cold Storage; Silver was strong and would help him

Viktor Dragovich made the smallest of smiles as Team Plasma attacked Silver. Viktor was a man of few emotions, and had felt nothing when he betrayed Team Clear. Viktor sent out his prized Porygon-Z, which began firing Tri-Attack at the alliance members.

Gray ran into the Storage, pokeballs in hand, and saw the Plasma Grunts. Seeing Viktor with them, he felt his blood boil. “TRAITOR!” Gray rushed at Viktor, barely dodgeing a Tri-Attack.

Blog Entries

"Stop. We'll fight them together. We don't stand a chance alone. Triple Battle, watch each other's backs! Keldeo, up to it?"
    "Bewro!" The Colt Pokémon jumped into position, ready to fight. Oh, how it had missed this.

OOC: Really sorry for the double posts. 3DS is acting up again.

Gray nodded. "Chandelure! Lets do this!” Chandelure emerged, ready to battle.

Viktor stepped forward, with two grunts at his side. “Hello...Grand Leader. Siding with the common trash now, eh?”

Blog Entries

OOC: It's fine. Just make sure that you delete them ASAP, okay? They just take up space.

"Beeowrooh... (Oh, shut up and sent out your Pokémon, you creep...)"
    "I'll have you know that this common trash will outwit Team Plasma any day. In fact, we already have. Thrice."
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 14th March 2013 at 03:51 PM.

(Sorry, my internet was pulling a fit.)

Oscar's Xtranceiver went off and Oscar received Silver's warning just as he spotted the Tri Attack. Oscar luckily managed to dodge out of the way of the attack before he turned to their assailant. A man stood with two grunts along with their Porygon Z.

"You know this guy? He doesn't look so tough." Oscar said with a pokeball in hand. To tell the truth the Team Plasma member did look intimidating. But Oscar didn't want him to have the satisfaction of seeing his fear. Oscar primed the pokeball in his hand then
    and released Gunkly.
    "Gunkly, I need your help here. Ready for action, Partner?" Oscar asked. The Toxicroak croaked enthusiastically before turning to the Porygon Z in front of them.

Gray looked at Oscar. “That man happened to be my Second in Command. He was a professional battler, won five different leagues, and....was involved in the production of a very powerful psychic type. I was amazed I even managed to get him to consider the offer of joining me. Chandelure, make sure the Tri-Attack doesn't hurt our allies! Use Fire Blast!” Chandelure took the Tri-Attacks, immune, and fired a Fire Blast at the Plasma Grunts.

Blog Entries

OOC: I hate it when that happens... Oh, @kenshin akagi; Can you set up an SU for Viktor, please? Just for future reference.

"Bewwrroh! (Heya, Gunkly!) Bwrohoh? (Shall we?)" Keldeo swung a glowing, blurred horn at the Porygon-Z, an attack that could be identified as Secret Sword.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast