Start Ups Black Plasma

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Plasma

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Black Plasma

It was currently an important fact that Driftveil City was collapsing.

After the banning of involvement with Pokémon, the medicine for them, rather understandably, had its industry failing. Hence a lot of the market in Driftveil could not make anything as shipments were being revised. During the time it took to do this, supplies were being sold out, and a lot of products were Pokémon-based and had to be discontinued. Because of a lack of jobs, people were moving away, and the city was shrinking fast.

Silver and Keldeo were sat in a sad little spot of long grass near the shut-down old Cold Storage facilities where Pokémon once jumped out of. Silver wished he could have done something. Something to save the poor dump that Driftveil was now. But Team Plasma were in complete control now. No matter the consequences, if Ghetsis commanded that it be done, it was done.

This was exactly what he and the rest of the Last Alliance planned to change.

The two got up, walked into the Cold Storage, and turned on the lights. The melted ice had practically drowned the floor. "Hmm. Helia, we need a clean-up!" He tossed a Poké Ball into the air, which opened and revealed a Volcarona. Helia used Psychic, opening up the windows, before six jets of fire burst from her wings, evaporating the flood. In a few moments, the water was steam and out the window. "Not bad at all." Silver selected his top five contacts on his Xtransceiver.

"Guys, it's me. I found a spot. Remember the Cold Storage?"

Default Re: Black Plasma

Oscar was lounging on the river side, his spot obscured by the dense underbrush. His Omanyte and Toxicroak were relaxing in the lake while the rest of his team was hanging out on shore. This felt like the only place Oscar and his beloved friends could relax without fear of being disturbed. However, Oscar was disturbed by ringing in his backpack.
    "Gertrude can you hand me my X-tranciever please?" The Electivire reached her large yet surprisingly nimble fingers into Oscar's bag and gently pulled out the device. She gingerly reached her long, muscular arm to Oscar and placed it in his hands.
    "Thank you very much." He politely said before he flicked the screen open. Silver's face appeared on screen along with those of the rest of their squad. He relayed his message.

"The Cold Storage? I used to go there all of the time. I'll be right over." Fortunately Oscar wasn't very far away from it; it was about a 20 minute walk up stream. Or a 2 minute flight.
    "I'm sorry gang, we need to cut this short. We have some work to do." Oscar said. "I'll see you guys in a few." The five pokemon nodded as Oscar returned them, one by one. He left Clarity out of her ball; the Latias would need to fly him there. He did not want to be late to the meeting...
    "May I have a ride to the Cold-storage please?" Outside of battle Oscar liked to make a point of always being polite. He liked to reinforce the idea that Oscar and his pokemon were more of a family then a simple team. Clarity nodded with a smile.
    "Thank you, friend."
    =========
    Clarity kept low and dashed between the trees. Her and Oscar had a little game between them; Oscar recorded the time it took to dash through these stretches of forest. She was rather quick, reaching the cold storage in only a minute and 50 seconds. She stopped at the edge of the forest, not wanting to move out of the cover.
    "Wow, you shaved 10 seconds off of your last time. Good work!" Oscar said. Clarity beamed. "I need to go see Silver, so I need to return you. I'll see you soon." He pressed the button on her pokeball and she was returned in a beam of red light. Oscar was honored to be the owner of the only Latias. Legendaries did not normally choose to be with trainers. But these are special circumstances.

Oscar stepped out of the trees and made his way to the cold storage. He stopped at the front entrance and looked side to side before moving to open the door.
    "I'm starting to get paranoid.." Oscar said to himself as he stepped inside.

Blog Entries

"It's only natural. After all, if we weren't cautious, overly or not, we'd already be caught already." Silver had the occasionally irritating habit of responding to everything he heard, whether it was meant to be responded to or not.
    "Bwrooh," Keldeo made a noise that anyone else could mistake for a bird. The Colt Pokémon, noticing that it was becoming somewhat chilly, turned around and jammed the cooling fans with Stone Edge. Silver took a moment to process this, looking back and forth between the unicorn and the machines.
    "...Good thinking," he said finally.
    "Bewwroh."
    "So, this is an easy spot. Until Driftveil dies, we can just hop back and forth to grab supplies. This place'll be demolished before then, though, I guess."

Alex was sitting on the empty shore in Humilau, when he heard his Xtranciever ring.
    "Guys, it's me. I found a spot. Remember the Cold Storage?"
    "Cold Storage? That place was shut down months ago." Alex responded, "Oh well. Altaria, to the Cold Storage,"
    "Altar." Altaria said as she ascended.
    --------
    Team Plasma Grunts were in the middle of Route 22.
    "Altaria, they might see us. Use Mist,"
    "Alt"
    "Where'd this mist come from?" Plasma Grunt 1 said
    "Frickin Plasma. Altaria, hurry."
    --------
    "Finally here," Altaria flew slightly, "Stay low, Alt. You never know who could be watching."
    "Your paranoia must be contagious," he told Oscar.
    This is my signature

Blog Entries

Silver released three more Pokémon from their Poké Balls after a moment; a Serperior, a Tyranitar, and a Lapras. "Alright guys, here we are. Don't get too used to it." The Serperior, Basilisk, sped off to explore his new residence, accompanied by Angiras, the Tyranitar, who slowly plodded along behind Basilisk in a relaxed manner. It had been far too long since Angiras had needed his aggressive side. Lapis, the Lapras, simply settled down in an old metal crate comfortably and went to sleep quite peacefully. Helia and Keldeo appeared to race each other across the tops of the crates, stirring Lapis only once. "Sometimes I can't believe that people really thought those Plasma jerks were telling the truth."

"It's not that surprising. All they have to do is get them all emotional. 'Pokemon are being hurt.' 'Oh no, poor little creatures.' 'Will you help us take over the world by freeing your Pokemon?' 'Of course'. That easy."
    This is my signature

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I guess so." There wasn't much else he could say to that. "The thing that worries me most is that it sure isn't gonna be that easy to take even just Unova back."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Midori sat in a city right by Driftveil that was still running. She was on a bench with her shiny bisharp Sentai right next to her, the two of them eating ice cream together. At the sound of her xtransceiver ringing she jumped slightly before answering it. "Hello!" she answered cheerfully. After being told to meet at the cold storage she replied with a cheerful yes sir before finishing off her ice cream and plucking a pokeball off of herself. She tossed up the ball to reveal and entei. "Tiny I need a ride to the Driftveil Cold Storage." After a bark of approval from Tiny, Midori hopped onto his back. "Keep up Sentai," she told her other partner as they dashed off. She never put Sentai in his ball unless the situation was really bad. The two had been through so much together that the thought was horrid to her.

The two pokemon raced across the land to Driftveil leaping over everything and anything before making it to the Cold Storage. Upon arriving Midori hopped off of her entei and skipped into the storage cheerfully with her partners in tow. "Midori reporting for duty sir!" she saluted Silver.

Blog Entries

"I told you, no salutes," Silver told her, uncomfortable with the whole 'thou is mightier' thing she did, "What I do want to know, on the other hand, is how you got through Driftveil on Entei-back unnoticed. That was good."

"I remember when this place was still in working order. The workers were really cool about kids hanging out with the vanillite... no pun intended." He added. Oscar reached into his belt and pulled out his pokeball. He released his pokemon; Electivire, Toxicroak, Omanyte, Camerupt, and lastly Latias. They all stood side by side looking around their new environment.

"I don't blame people for doing what they must to help pokemon. The people have good intentions, they are just doing what they think is best for their pokemon. Team Plasma isn't so noble." Oscar said as he scratched the back of Mortimer's ears. The Camerupt loved it when Oscar did that.

"Hey Midori. Saluting is a bit too formal for this group I think. I appreciate the gesture, though." Oscar said with a smile. "How have your guys's pokemon been doing? Clarity has been improving her record time. 10 seconds shaved today." Oscar was trying to keep the conversation casual, but he wasn't sure how long that would last. He didn't like to think of themselves as a rebel group, though they are.

Blog Entries

"The salute was a joke. Sheesh try to have a little fun. And my pokemon are all fine." Midori then proceeded to pick up her other two balls releasing Bella her espeon and Puck her Furret. Puck looked around the room smiling mischievously before feeling Midori grab his scruff. "Puck behave," she ordered him getting a grumble from the normal type as he ran off exploring after she put him down.

Blog Entries

"I'll get round to fun as soon as we aren't in a snakepit of Plasmas."

"Angiras has just about managed to perfect Aerial Ace. It's tricky for a Tyranitar, being as inagile as they are. Helia's mastered her Big Root too, which'll be useful. And Lapis's tactics are nailed! She's getting more sleep now too (as you can see), and that was an issue even on Tuesday."

Oscar liked it when the group discussed how their pokemon were doing. It helped to make the situation seem more like it was when he was a kid; when a person could be with pokemon and enjoy their company without having to hide it. Whenever Oscar was with his pokemon he always worried that they could be ripped away from him at any moment.

Gunkly's attention was caught by Puck. The Toxicroak watched as the Furret explored around. Gunkly decided to play a game. Using his powerful legs he leaped from where he was to directly behind the Furret. Gunkly tapped Puck in the back.
    "Croa..." Gunkly uttered before he leaped away again, daring the Furret to give chase. Gunkly was getting restless just standing around and wanted to get some fun out of it.

Blog Entries

"It won't always be like this, you know," Silver smiled, "One day we'll be able to live peacefully with our Pokémon, and Team Plasma won't be around to stop us from doing so. Having said that, without doing anything, we won't accomplish that goal. When do we make our first move?"

Blog Entries

"I say as soon as possible," Midori suggested the thought of peace was too good to wait for.

Puck snuck down into a crack out of sight of the toxicroak before popping up and going up to the other pokemon giving chase. What the other pokemon didn't see was that Puck had used substitute so now two Puck's were running around, the other one staying out of sight to catch the toxicroak

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast