Black Embers:A Magical Comedy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Embers:A Magical Comedy

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Black Embers:A Magical Comedy

666 years ago, a war occurred between those who could perform magic, and those who were jealous of it. The side of magic was winning, until a traitor named Cylvan cast a spell, causing all magic to be sealed into a grotto underneath the Nile River's source, and changed reality so being a rich chauvinistic human male replaced magic as the greatest power in the universe. However, in order to cover up how things used to be, The Illuminati were formed in order to promote the ideal that money is power, that women are worthless sex slaves, and that magic is fictional...But a leak in the system occurred when New Zealand granted women their rights, which led to a series of further cracks, and to this day, the Illuminati facade is crumbling more and more...but when, the Illuminati asked themselves, these men who sit in the shadows of power, would the secret lynchpin be removed..

December 21, 2012:An apocalypse?
    Cecelia new that this trip up to the Nile's source was a slim chance, but the man swore it would change her career as a writer of the history of belief in magic.
    Her little party of 2 reached the source 5 minutes after she said that. Impressive, as far as sources go. Her team, consisting of herself, Professor Whitby, her guide, Khalis, and Tossman, her servant.
    Khalis told her to step on the ground, next to where their campsite had just been placed. After doing so, she felt queasy, as if...too late, she fell through the earth itself, and blacked out...

She woke up in what appeared to be a grotto, with pictographs carved on the ground. They translated to the following message:

Place your palm on the ground, she who falleth here, and set the truth free, if you dare. She obeyed, not knowing what she was to unleash...

December 21, 2022, AL:After Liberation: Our Story Truly Begins!

BLACK EMBERS:A MAGICAL COMEDY

Welcome to Black Embers, a RP about the world after the liberation of the powers of magic and faith in 2012, as the Mayans predicted:The end of the world as we know it!

It's simple:Create either a non-human character, or a human with magical powers, and explore the revamped world!

RULES:
    If an attack accuracy dispute occurs, PM me, and I will resolve it.
    No god characters(I.E. Zeus, Ereshkigal, God, etc.)
    All BMGf Rules apply.
    No instakill attacks, regardless of accuracy.
    Swearing, sex, and drugs are allowed, as long as no one feels uncomfortable. These are a privilege, and if I get a complaint in or out of thread, you lose it.
    Yes, you can write a parody character, within the established limits.
    No characters based on completely realistic science, I.E. Guns that fire plain bullets, Acid from a Test Tube, ETC)
    OOC(Out of Context speech about the game must be in the form of a PM, and must be forwarded to me or have my name included in the recipient's list.
    I must approve a character, and it must be from a mythos I know of/I can figure out without reading it.
    Be at least a little screwball, since this is a comedy, not a teenage drama.
    Have Fun!

Character Form:

Name:
    Species:
    Alignment:(Good, Evil, Undecided, Screw Sides!)
    Powers:(Lots of Detail Required)
    Appearance(See Powers)
    History:(At least one good paragraph)
    Weapons:(Limit of 2, plenty of details required)
    Relatives:(Optional)
    Patron Deity:(Required, must be one from real-world mythology, or one well known on the Internet)
    Other(Anything else, but it must be worth mentioning)

I won't be a playa:only a referee/mediator, since I'm just going to let the chaos unfold, and when we have 3 players, we'll start!

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Black Embers:A Magical Comedy

question:can I have two characters? :3

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, upper limit of 2. Mods get 3.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

okay,thank you~
    and uhm...can you please reserve me a spot,onegai?I might fill up the form later or tomorrow :3

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

I can wait, but I cannot guarantee a slot, sorry. That would be unfair to anyone else who wants in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Kayla Wells
    Species: human
    Alignment: good
    Powers: Kayla can shoot off blue flames with the use of her hands.When her powers are active,a blue flame blazes on her left eye.Her flames feel unusually cool when it charges up in her hands.But when she shoots it off,it's toasting hot and dangerous.

Appearance:
    Kayla has a beautiful white complexion and is standing 5'4" in height.She has long brown hair that reaches until her waist.Her hair is ponytailed with a pink bow,with some hair framing her face and bangs that fall freely on her face.For attire,she is wearing a black tank mini-dress with a skirt about 6 inches above her knees.She is wearing a blue jacket over the dress to cover her shoulders.The jacket's sleeves are folded short enough to see her elbows.She is also wearing black fingerless gloves.For footwear,she is wearing black boots that reaches until her knees.She's also carrying a pink backpack.

History:
    Kayla was born in a wealthy family.Her parents cared for her and her servants treated her like a princess.But when she turned 14,the sweet and quiet maiden changed to an optimistic,upbeat,and adventurous girl.She became less shy,less quiet,less secure,less everything that she was before.But her kind,polite and secretive personality was still there.At the age of 15,a tragedy happened to her family.An unknown suspect murdered her parents.She was heartbroken,but she knew she had to keep moving forward.So she trained herself to know how to battle.

Weapons: Kayla kept a silver sword with a blue jewel on the handle.It was long and very sharp.It can easily cut a log into pieces.It can also cut through metal/steel.Kayla's sword can also gain energy from fire and even Kayla's own energy.When it does,the blue jewel changes color and the sword's power doubles.

Relatives: mother (deceased) father (deceased)
    Patron Deity: (uhmm...what is this? o.o)
    Other:

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Would a werewolf be ok?

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

@Sximple Ghurl; whatever higher power she worships(remember, it Black Embers, all deities have been reignited by the unsealing of the powers of faith and magic)! It'll affect your story later on.
    @PkmnSapphire; as long as your character isn't a Twilight werewolf, it's OK.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Nicholas Eres, Badass Frikkin' Mayor Overlord!!!

Species: Mostly human.

Alignment: Claims he's evil. Acts somewhere between neutral and good.

Powers:
    Nicholas is the descendant of a powerful demon lord, the genes recently awakened due to the reintroduction of magic. He now exerts some degree of control over a team of demons loyal to his late father. They're not too strong, but they are tough enough to take a police officer in a fight. They're mostly human in ability, usually with one or two traits that give them an edge, like claws or fire breath or increased size. Nicholas can summon up to eight at a given time. He has a total of 40, and when one dies, they come back to life in a day or so.
    He also has some demonic traits. He's now faster and stronger than most humans: His abilities aren't above what humans are capable of, but it's near the limits. The most he's managed as far as a feat of strength is punching through a car door, and that really hurt his hand.

Appearance: Nicholas sees himself as a badass final boss one might see in a video game, so he's borrowed the look from many antagonists. Namely, lots of black. He's grown his platinum-blonde hair to be shoulder length, and wears a black leather jacket. He leaves it open, revealing his black shirt, which sports a skull and crossbones. He has black jeans and combat boots as well. He might look badass, except he's only of average height, and has a slender body. Also, he wears a pair of circular glasses.

History: Nicholas was ignorant of his demonic heritage before the apocalypse. He wanted to become a mayor, like his father. Of course, that was before liberation. After his parents were killed by demons, he declared himself mayor, since his dad was dead, and decided to carry on his father's legacy by becoming ruler of the demons! He discovered his powers when he took up his father's ring, and learned he could summon demons.

Weapons: Nicholas doesn't use so much weapons as enchanted objects. On his finger, he wears a red ring, a family heirloom. It's actually a symbol of his infernal lineage, and allows him to perform minor transmutations on objects he touches. He can change their shape, and the amount of a given substance it contains, but he can't change it to something entirely different. For example, he could make a silicon needle from a blade of grass, since it has silicon in it. He can't change it to a gold ring, however, since it lacks gold in it's makeup. He could also change a mechanical pencil into diamond, since it's lead is made of carbon, but he could not change it into a flower, since it lacks many of the things that make the flower a flower.
    Mostly, though, when he fights, he uses the martial arts training his father got him in case he got kidnapped.

Relatives: His father, the late mayor of his town. And Xecilgarasp, a powerful demon overlord, and his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather. He died after choking on some evil ice cream. And his mother, who was a doctor.

Patron Deity: Hel, norse death goddess.

Other: His favorite food is waffles.

I take it you'll be controlling stuff like the police?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

@Sebastian Michealis;accepted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    I won't be a playa:only a referee/mediator, since I'm just going to let the chaos unfold, and when we have 3 players, we'll start!
    I take it you'll also be controlling NPCs like the National Guard and President and stuff? Can't have Nick take over the US of A if nobody's running it in the first place, after all.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's just say that the governments work...differently in Black Embers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So you will be controlling them?

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Occasionally...it all depends on you, the players!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

so,the Patron thingys are like gods and goddesses and such?

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast