Ben 10: Ultimate Battle

Thread: Ben 10: Ultimate Battle

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Ben 10: Ultimate Battle

NOTE: I have no idea if the sign-ups are suppose to be in the Non-Pokémon RP section.
    XTRA NOTE: Advised to know about Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.

Charmcaster has absorbed every bad guy's powers and is using them against Ben, Gwen, and Kevin. Luckily, Azumeth has released 15 aliens from the Ultramatrix, along with adding Ben's DNA to the Ultramatrix, allowing him to merge aliens and Ben's Ultimate Form (gives him the apperance of Albedo) allows him to merge the Ultimate Forms of other aliens.
    How to sign-up: Just put the alien you want (the original 10 Alien Force aliens, minus Alien X,can be Rath, Diamondhead, Heatblast, Wildmutt,Upchuck, or Nanomech), or Ben, Gwen, Kevin, or Charmcaster.
    Roles:
    Ben: Wielder of the Ultramatrix. He can only use Ben (alien) in this RP, but it also doubles as the whole Omnitrix. Alien apperance-Like human, but has Omnitrix plate on his chest. Ultimate has Albedo's colors, and has the spiked Omnitrix desiign.
    Gwen: Ben (human)'s cousin. Can project discs and make barriers.
    Kevin: Can absorb solid substances to make a 'shell' out of it, in this RP, can also turn into this old form made out of-well, I advise you to watch Ben 10: Alien Force, mostly towards the end.
    Wildmutt appearance: Has the same base design as Ben 10 Wildmutt. He now sports a chest plate with the Omnitrix plate.
    Ultimate Wildmutt: Is now red. He stands on two legs, and now has spikes on his back. He has no fingers, replaced by full claws, which can cut anything.
    Ultimate Nanomech: Has the body design of Lodestar, except having hands. He has spikes growing out of his back. Unlike other Ultimate Aliens, the spikes go all the way around.
    Ultimate Heatblast: Has a pod on his back like Ultimate Swampfire, except his is red. Can change the position of the rocks making up his body.
    Ultimate Goop: Is gray and can make goop. His satilite has more range, thus being bigger.
    Whoops, out of space! I'm Echo Echo! Ben 10 fans, come in! Finish Ultimate Aliens later!
    Last edited by Erdrick; 16th April 2010 at 08:21 PM.

Default Re: Ben 10: Ultimate Battle

Um...I'm intrested, but your sign up is kinda jumbled and a little confusing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Yeah...sorry. Everything before 'Roles' is more important stuff, after that, its preety much description. I'd suggest Ben, Gwen, Kevin, Humongosaur, or Swampfire, the last one being if you watched the Final Battle special. And sorry, it woul've been bigger if I didn't have a limited space.

Mind explaining it a little better?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

And you mean by that...? Just put the Alien you want, or Ben, Gwen, Kevin, or Charmcaster. Ben can only become AlienBen.

Plot wise, about the plot.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ay, ay, ay...everything before 'Roles' is the plot, I belive. Well, the start of the post is.

I mean the plot is confusing.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Basically, Charmcaster has every power Ben has faced in the past, and Azmuth has safely removed 15 aliens from the Omnitrix with their Ultimate forms accessible, and has also fused Ben with the Ultramatrix to boot.

Also, let Ben 10: Ultimate Alien go through one season before putting up anything involving the Ultramatrix's Ultimate Alien programming, just in case any of the Ultimate forms are different than the ones you have made.

Blog Entries

Oh, okay. Well, some one close this thread, and I'll put this thingie up again when that happens (I just hope the Wildmutt thing doesn't change...that, was my best work. Thanks for helping explain that, HDW.)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Welcome, BulbyRed. Just an RPG veteran giving help.

Blog Entries

Thanks 'gain, dude.

Someone PLZ close this. If that doesn't hapen, no one else post here. Please. Pleeeese. *Venusaur opens puppi eyes* Pwetty pweese?