The Battle of Two Worlds (Start-up) - Page 4
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle of Two Worlds (Start-up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Battle of Two Worlds (Start-up)

"Have you not heard? There's been some portals opening and what they call Darkmist Pokémon attacking. They say New Silph is gathering trainers, so go to Saffron City." And with that, he left sight entering Pallet Town.

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saffron? Silver thought. I wouldn't be overly welcome there. Devon's been helping Magma, and they supposedly strong-armed New Silph out of Hoenn... but not many recognise me as Maxie's son, or even a Magma, so I'll risk it this time. He then directed Charizard to the city.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Absol avoided eye contact with Hypno, therefor it didn't effect him.

"Shadow, shadow claw," Rex said.

Absol jumped up and slashed Hypno repeatedly.

He landed gracefully.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A twinkle of light appeared in the sky. Then, suddenly, a Flygon was soaring towards the ground at Mach 2, with Alister on its back. When Flygon landed, Alister jumped off, then took out a Poke Ball.

"Flygon, return!" he commanded. A flash of red light came out of the ball and pulled Flygon back in.

"Sorry I'm late," Alister said to Rex. "I had to take care of my cousins back at Jubilife. Do you need backup?"
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 6th January 2010 at 09:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Ricky was afloat in a large vessel sailing straight for Vermillion. A.D. had asked him to travel to Saffro where New Silph, said something important had come up. *Eh,* Ricky thought, *leave the guy alone and troubles bound to start up* Ricky laid in his bed and hoped some trainer would come along to battle.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Nate was still on Charizard. He overheard A.D's battle so he went to Saffron city. Charizard landed safely and Nate walked along to a house so he could get to sleep. "Hello anyone in there?"

Blog Entries

Sun began to set over the Kanto region, signalling the end of another day. The President of New Silph looked out over the region from his Home and Office at the top of the large building. He knew the dangers of the Darkmist Pokémon first hand after being caught in the middle of the Vermilion conflict, where he had been struck by a deflected water attack. It hadn't harmed him, but had shown the portal to be impenetrable from their side.

Sighing, he decided to get some rest, since a small group of trainers were going to come and assist in the crisis. He wanted them small to try and prevent more panic around the region, as a large group would indicate something big would happen, while a small would probably be passed off as a travelling group.

He sat in his chair, deciding to sleep there and inevitably be awakened in the morning once his secretary found him snoozing again. Watching the sunset, he decided he would do everything in his power to protect Kanto before dozing off.

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Character
    This is just to indicate the ending of the day and that New Silph is definitly the place to go. For those who start posting after this, just say you're going to rest after getting to Saffron or whereever you are in Kanto.

Blog Entries

"Well better get some rest." Charizard curled up and Nate and his pokemon hopped on. Charizard covered them with his wings. "Night you guys." He fell asleep.

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Silver released Pidgeot when the sun began to set, along with Murkrow.

"You guys know the drill. Murkrow keeps a perimeter while Charizard rests in the air for the first half of the night while I sleep on Pidgeot and then Pidgeot and Charizard switch, rotating when necessary."

Murkrow kaed and Charizard flew next to Pidgeot so Silver could climb over before spreading his wings and gliding in a circle to conserve energy.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

I Have Returned The REAL Dialga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After his forsenic analasys of the object embedded in the stone, Kain sighed, clearly irritated. "No traces of carbon, no enamel or keratin. Nothing even indicates this even came from a pokemon, the strange feeling when i'm near it is the least explainable of all." He placed the stone under a glass cover, and moved to the computer screen. Located on the screen was the 47th of a total 220 high-definition pictures of the Darkmist Pokemon attack several months ago. Suddenly he noticed something. One of the trainer's pokemon was missing a piece of its claw. It seemed to match the blunt end of the fragment Kain found precisely. "Well, mabye this thing isn't totally worthless, But what about the wierd feeling that seems to hang about the stone?" Kain racked his mind, but nothing came to mind. "Agh, they say 3 years in the academy prepares you for everything..."
    Last edited by The REAL Dialga; 7th January 2010 at 12:49 PM.
    I am once again in a state of not-knowing-what-to-put-here-age.

Blog Entries

Charizard awoke then went back to sleep. "Huh? What was that?"

Blog Entries

A.D slept in his home of Pallet Town. However, it was not a peaceful one, as he tossed and turned, dreaming about the event he had fought. He remembered the volcano as it grew more violent in it's rage against the two battling upon it's crater. He watched as events replayed in his head, until he remembered the one person there who was not meant to be. The man in the black cloak.

He awoke in a cold sweat, before looking out the window to the cresent moon. He noted it was the same as that day. He had never found that man in the black cloak, but had thought about how unnatural he had felt, especially with his long brown hair reaching down to where his calf muscles would have been were they not beneath the cloak.

He decided to try and get more sleep in, as he was going to New Silph to try and assist against the Darkmist Pokémon's attacks.

Blog Entries

OOC: When's it daylight?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Character
    When Dark Knight gets here, plus this is to try and I'm pretty sure we're missing one person, so I'm giving him time to arrive.

EDIT: Nope, so just until Dark Knight gets here.

Blog Entries

OOC: OK

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast