Battle of Aura Start Ups!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of Aura Start Ups!!!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Battle of Aura Start Ups!!!

Neo continued rassberrying Raichu. "Yeah, well too bad!" Neo said in between rasberries. It ended up sounding like this:
    "Yeah (rasdberry), well (rassberry) too (rassberry) bad (rassberry)!"

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

"Don't mind Neo. He must WANT to be worried sick. I say she should finish!" said Fire, casting an evil look at Neo.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Neo stopped rassberrying Raichu, who responded with a slap. "Ow...Well, face it, Fire! We're all bored as possible! I had to rassberry Raichu to keep myself going! I'd rather be worried sick than be bored out of my every wim!" Neo shouted.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Are we all ready to hear the ending yet?" Maya asked, a little annoyed at the raspberries. She couldn't just stop now, but the noise made it hard for her to concentrate
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

"YES PLEASE!" Neo cried out. Raichu, relizing something was happening, woke up. Any thing to end this boredom, Neo thought.

"YES!!!" Lan said. sitting back down.
    Im back! I play mtg outside of this, so hmu to talk the card game! ;)

Blog Entries

"Okay then..." Maya continues. "'Aren't you tired by now?" the Ursaring asked. 'Maybe you'd like me to cut for a while'? The Haunter agreed and again fell into a deep sleep, allowing the Ursaring to take the axe and toss it someplace where the Haunter couldn't find it. The Haunter woke up some time later, but was too exhausted to conjure another axe, so he resorted to chewing on the fifth pillar.

By this time, the Ponyta galloped into view with the boy aboard it. The Ponyta told the boy 'Aim three arrows at it--one each in its hands, and one in its mouth."

"So the boy made three shots, and all of them hit their targets, killing the Haunter and healing what damage he had caused. No one ever bothered Miyako and her family again--and that ends the tale of 'The Shiny Ponyta'"

Blog Entries

Post Re: Battle of Aura Start Ups!!!

At that, Lana and Leafeon got up and walked to the garden. It was a nice story, but Lana needed to get up and walk around.
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Blog Entries

"That story was stupid." Archie says, stepping out of the shadows. "Let me read mine, It's called 'Gonzales the Legless Torchic."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

I've left the forums, and moved most of my RPing to TVtropes. However, if you wish to contact me, I can be found there, and I'm usually on Skype. If you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

Blog Entries

"Man, that's one long story," Neo said, and he, accidently, raspberried Raichu. It responded by slapping Neo on the back. "Man, a Raichu belly is soft," he replied.

Blog Entries

Maya took a bow for her audience--most of the feedback was positive, bar the few "cool" types that said it was "stupid".

Then she remembered the Pokemon puppets in her bag, but there was no suitable stage for her

Lan just stood up and left. He was hapy he was out.
    Im back! I play mtg outside of this, so hmu to talk the card game! ;)

Blog Entries

Maya mingled in the growd a bit longer, but telling one of her many stories did not answer her burning questions: What are we doing here? Why are we here? And what are we going to do?

Blog Entries

After getting slapped on the back by Raichu, Neo looked around. He went into the garden, but his mind raced: What was he doing here? He knew this was Aura Island (he read a lot of myths and legends), he knew he was an Aura Gurdian, but all he didn't know was why he was here. He thought about asking Fire.

Blog Entries

Maya, meanwhile, left the crowd and walked into a training arena for warriors to practice with their wepons, trainers to work with their Pokemon, and guardians to practice their magic. If she was going to be fighting, now was the time to practice her magic

"Energy of the sky, rain down upon the darkness! Energy Hail!" she sommanded, making balls of electricity rain on a target

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast