Battle of Aura Start Ups!!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of Aura Start Ups!!!

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Battle of Aura Start Ups!!!

"Okay, 'The Shiny Ponyta' it is!" Maya smiled before beginning the tale. "In a land far away, there was an old hunter who lived with his only child, a daughter, who I will call Miyako. Besides his modest little house, he had a Ponyta that shone like the moon, and whose flames burned blue as a sapphire, and a magic comb. Now, the hunter knew that his time to die was coming, and he made it known he wanted to see Miyako married before he joined Arceus in the heavens. The man that guessed Miyako's name would have her as his bride, and every would-be suitor got three tries
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

"Oh, keep going"

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Neo and his Raichu were listining to the story. "This story is good, eh, Raichu?" he asked.

"Rai rai chu," his Raichu replied.

"Fire's right! Let's keep going!" Neo called out.

Blog Entries

"Well, word spread quickly, and before long, a young man came to that area, searching for the old hunter who had offered his daughter's hand in marriage to whoever could guess her name." Maya continues. "A servant girl washing clothes by the riverside noticed the boy,and called him 'Who are you looking for, good sir?' When he approached and told her, she replied 'I know her name--Miyako'.

'Miyako' he repeated.

The servant girl told the boy where the old hunter lived, and the boy thanked her and continued on his way. Unbeknownst to either of them, a Haunter had overheard the name, and raced ahead to the old hunter's house. By the time the boy arrived, the Haunter had guessed Miyako's name, so he was turned away."

Blog Entries

Post Re: Battle of Aura Start Ups!!!

Go on...! thought Lana. "Leaf, Leafeon?" "Leafeon, shh!" Lana whispered, "Let her finish the story!"

I hope she finishes soon, Lana thought again. Leafeon was getting fidgetty. He was not a patient Pokemon.
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Blog Entries

"Just before Miyako left with her new husband, the old hunter gave her the Ponyta and the magic comb, saying to her 'The Ponyta and the comb will help you in times of woe, so keep them with you'" Maya continues. "So Miyako set out deep into the forest where the Haunter lived the next morning. On the road, the Ponyta told Miyako 'Be careful--your new husband is no man, but a Haunter.' Miyako trembled, but bade the Ponyta to continue. 'Listen close--the Haunter lives with five Gastlies--his children--and they will be very hungry when we arrive. Tell them you will cook me for them, but first, their father must first light a big fire. Then, holding the comb in one hand and the sapphire on my bridle in the other, follow me into the fire--but fear not, we will pass through the fire unharmed and rise with the smoke out of the smoke hole. Don't forget any of this!' Miyako nodded to promise the Ponyta that she wouldn't forget."

so i herd u liek treakos? Kimori-Hinoarashi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kimori listened patiently, his Sceptile by his side as Maya continued the story. Kimori had just arrived from his home region of Hoenn with his team of high-level Pokemon.
    Read my Fanfic! Chapter 30 posted! A Legendary Journey is now on indefinite hiatus, but I am starting a new fic in Unova called eNsnared.

Thanks to cledispop for my Avatar!

Blog Entries

"When they arrived at the Haunter's house, everything happened just as the Ponyta had said--the Gastlies were indeed very hungry." Maya continues. "Miyako assured them that she would gladly offer her Ponyta as a meal, on the condition the Haunter build up a huge fire first. A giant bonfire was built, and holding the comb in one hand and the sapphire on the Ponyta's bridle in the other, both passed through the white hot flames, but rose with the smoke out of the smoke hole and into the sky unharmed."

Blog Entries

"Well, that was a nice story," said Lana. She began to rise from sitting, and Leafeon jumped off he lap. Maya really was a good story teller. And, best of all, most people had begun talking now. Lana wasn't quite so nervous anymore.

"Well, Leafeon," Lana proposed,"Let's go take a walk in the garden, shall we?"

"Leaf Leaf!" Exclaimed the Leafeon.

Blog Entries

(um, the story's not over yet)

"The Ponyta carried Miyako to the forest where the boy was hunting, and said to her 'This is the one you should marry, Miyako.' Miyako told the boy about the Haunter, and the three fled even farther." Maya continues. "So Miyako and the boy were soon married, and had two children--a son and a daughter. It took three years for the Haunter to figure out where Miyako and her family were, but once he knew where they were, he waited and bided his time until a day when the boy left on a week-long excursion."

Blog Entries

Lan was listening to the story and then decided to see who all was there. Alot of people were there. Lan saw rangers, trainers and aura guardians like himself.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"At that time, the boy was away, and the Ponyta was out grazing in the field by the house." Maya continues. "But Miyako saw the Haunter approaching the house, took the magic comb, and commanded it to save her and the children. The comb then transformed the house into a large temple supported by eight pillars. Miyako and the children then fled to the very top floor. The Haunter was angry that his prey was getting away, so he conjured an axe and began trying to cut down the strong pillars. 'Ponyta! come save us!' Miyako cried."

so i herd u liek treakos? Kimori-Hinoarashi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: I think I've heard a story with a comb like this before.
    Read my Fanfic! Chapter 30 posted! A Legendary Journey is now on indefinite hiatus, but I am starting a new fic in Unova called eNsnared.

Thanks to cledispop for my Avatar!

Blog Entries

(That's because I'm Pokemonizing a real folk tale)

Blog Entries

OCC: Really? I haven't heard this one before.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast