Avatar: the spirit war (revived)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar: the spirit war (revived)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Avatar: the spirit war (revived)

originally by drumbeats, but they seemed to have dropped the RP as it has been over a month.

Long ago, Avatar Korra had failed to defeat Amon and save Republic City from the Equalists. The benders fled to their respective nations and were seperated once more. Thus the five nations, now counting the Equalist Republic City, lived in peace for many years. However, it wouldn't be long before a new war would start. The Spirit War.

Each of the four elemental nations worshipped a different spirit. The air tribe worshipped the wind spirit Aori. The water tribe worshipped the wave spirit Nami. The earth tribe worshipped the earthquake spirit Jishin. The fire tribe worshipped the hellfire spirit Okibi. Each spirit wanted one thing, power.

However, at the center of all of this was a greater evil. An evil spirit named Fuzen had manipulated the spirits into waging war upon each other. In all the chaos, Fuzen took over Republic City, ridding the world of the Equalists. The remaining non benders were soon under his control and transformed into the Akumu, his own personal army utilizing Equalist gear.

It was the new avatar from the earth kingdom's job to end the Spirit War and defeat Fuzen and the Akumu. The avatar won't be alone however. He/She will meet many friends, bender and nonbender alike who will help the avatar master all four elements. They will need the help of the spirits of all nations to defeat this new threat, but can they unite them before the war tears the world apart?

Rules:

Profile Skeletons:

To keep the amount of benders balanced, I will currently only accept 2 of each type of bender, 2 Team Avatar non benders, and 2 Akumu. The avatar counts with the earthbenders. I'll add one more to all of them if this becomes popular. You may reserve a type of bender if you want, as long as it is not striked out on the list below:

Last edited by jasonwolf; 31st July 2012 at 02:59 PM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Avatar: the spirit war (revived)

Name: Kiyoko

Sexuality: Straight

Element: Avatar

Nation: Earth

Allegiance: Team Avatar

Appearance: Waist length dark brown hair that she always wears in a braid and bangs that hang loosely to the left side, usually covering her left eye, but not too much to where she can’t see. Her eyes are a dark green, and she stands tall at 5’6’’, weighing 125lbs. She wears a dark green long sleeved shirt with an off-white tunic over it. She wears knee length green pants, and black slip-on type shoes.

Personality: Kyoko is kind toward others, and is open. She is always up for a good conversation, but doesn’t mind quiet either. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and always stands up for what she believes to be right. Kyoko isn’t quick to judge and likes to get to know someone before she decides what kind of person they are, but she doesn’t quickly trust anyone and watches every action attentively. She loves to have fun, but is always serious when the need comes.

Skills: She is good with animals.

Bio: Kyoko’s mother died giving birth to her, not wanting her to grow up without a mother told her father to remarry, so he did to a woman with two sons and a daughter. The woman’s eldest son was older by five years to Kyoko, her other son two years, and her daughter the same age as her. At first she acted as if she cared for Kyoko until Kyoko’s father left when she was five to fight in the war. Being young she didn’t remember this, and does not know of it as her step-mother told her that he left because he didn’t want live a boring family life and didn’t care for them.

After her father left her step-mother treated her poorly as did her daughter and eldest son. She was forced to do most of the work of the house and outside as they owned a farm. While her step-family were all non-benders, Kyoko knew she could earth bend from young, and while she would get into trouble by her stepmother for doing it, she would always sneak out and earth bend. Her other step brother was always kind and helped with the work. He would often help her practice her bending. When she was fifteen she got into a fight with some kids. While fighting she became enraged and used fire bending badly burning the other kid. That night worried about what she had done she decided to run from home as not to hurt anyone else. Her kind step-brother noticed and gave her a bag of supplies and a book about the avatar. She has since been traveling through the earth kingdom secretly practicing earth-bending. She has not used any other bending other than earth out of fear of hurting someone.

I have a question. Is there supposed to be an Animal guide for the avatar like on the show?

Blog Entries

animal guide? I thought they were just pets. Which I guess you could have.

also heres mine.

Name: Tyr Diow aka Frostbite (he is sort of a solo act so he gave himself a nickname)

Sexuality: straight

Element: waterbendrer

Nation: water tribe

Appearance: Tyr has snowy white/slushy gray hair, tan skin, and icy eyes. He isn’t very tall and is very lean, but this helps with his profession. He has a dark blue jacket that has two canteens in it for bending water, dark brown pants with tons of pockets, and a pair of mountain climbing boots that help him climb walls. When he is fighting he creates a helmet of ice for protection and to unnerve his foes. The helm looks like a wild wolf. He also can make more basic armor, but usually doesn’t

Personality: Tyr is very devoted to his work and takes almost no time out of his day to do anything else. He has become nearly inseparable with his persona Frostbite. As frostbite he remains silent and fight furiously against foes. He isn’t very social at all and hasn’t bothered with making any real friends. He has a very solemn reverence/fear of the open ocean.

Skills: Tyr is mostly focused on ice in his bending. He prefers solidifying it into blades and weapons then fighting with those. Or he uses them to create terrain changes ex. Walls ramps.

Bio: Tyr’s tribe were drifters. Literally. Their village was built on a glacier that fell into the sea. The village was gone for twenty years and then reappeared. Without having been around for the changes in the world the village was unchanged. Tyr was only young when the village hit earth again. He was one of the first to adjust. He liked this new world, but his people feared it. Change would not come easy for them.

Tyr soon became a drifter among drifters. He did not fit with his own people anymore so he left them. He caught word of the new in republic city. He was rather surprised but as a lone bender he knew he was in trouble. His tribe took no sides and neither did he. Instead he decided to simply do what was needed to stay alive and do what was right. He became Frostbite.

Other: hates the heat basically anything over 90 degrees.
    Tyr is a basically trained swordsmen also. he uses either his steel katana, CRYO, or he can make one of ice.

I hope to have Tyr run into the avatar later not at the start.

Can i reserve a spot at a firebender please?

Name: Rex

Sexuality: Straight

Element: Fire

Nation: Fire

Appearance:

Personality: Rex was a quiet guy. he always kept himself to himself, and never let anyone know how he was feeling... he has been called heartless on countless occasions due to his apparent lack of interest in everything. He only loses his temper when people mention his Grandma.. When he loses his temper, his morals go out of the window, and that person would be lucky to leave alive.

Skills: Rex is a Firebender in training.. He has mastered basic fire skills, but still has much more to learn. He is a thinker, never moving without a formulated plan, and an ideal team leader.

History: Rex grew up in a country far away. He was the son of a farmer. He enjoyed his life, making bales of hay, tending to his beloved animals. Everything seemed to be going well, it was a Rexs 6th birthday when he went downstairs. He was confronted by only a note. He opened it nervously and it read:

"Were sorry."

No explanation to their disappearance, no clue as to their whereabouts, nothing.

That was when he ran away. He took the valuables (leftover jewelry etc) and sold them along the way. He headed south, to the docks of his country and stowed on a ship.

He had no idea where he was when I got off, just in a strange new land...

He lived rough for a few weeks before a kind old lady found him asleep next to a shop.The lady adopted him and he lived with her untill he was 13, when he finished school, and decided to pursue the art of Fire bending.

Rex was unnaturally calm at all times. He never appeared angry, even when he was flaming inside. This was because Hilda had taught him that composure was the best form of defense. If your opponenr knew that you were struggling, they have already won.

He was 6" tall, and had short messy brown hair. Coupled with his tattoos along his arm, he often gave the wrong impression of himself.
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 21st July 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Blog Entries

uhm wanna fix the post coding?

Better?

Blog Entries

much better. Now we wait like everyone else.

Blog Entries

Reserve me the Avatar, if you please. I'm really surprised nobody's taken that spot yet, actually.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Face View Post
    Reserve me the Avatar, if you please. I'm really surprised nobody's taken that spot yet, actually.
    I'm the avatar already, sorry.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Here we go again. :D

Name: Alex su sliver.

Sexuality: bisexual.

Element: Water/blood.

Nation: water.

Apperance:
    Cookie for anyone knows where my pic is from.

Allegiance: avatar.

Personality: Alex is a aloof and calm person, she tends make odd remarks and comebacks. She tends to not sleep often and always seems like she had recently woke up. She is to take charge when needed and often seems to have new found power when she does take charge. Despite her normal aloof and calm personality, she can wicked and twisted when in battle.

Skills: Alex is a skilled blood bender and is quite flexible and nimble.

History: Alex was raised and born by a family of non benders and water benders. Her family lived in a large group, consisting of most of her family tree. Alex was one of two children in her whole family, most of which were women. She discovered she could water bend by the age of six when she was taken by her father on a fishing trip and stopped a leak in their boat by water bending. Alex would spend most of her time from there on learning to water bend and read, write and math by her family.

She was born the single red head in her family often causing people to call her red. By the time she was fourteen she discovered her red hair wasn't the only thing that she had that was different from her family, she learned she could blood end when she accidently blood bended a rouge wolf from attacking her on a walk she had taken away from the area her family lived.
    She would keep her bending of blood secret from her family and spend her nights blood ending herself when she grew tired.

Other: she can bend mentally but it is very weak and limited to bending only herself.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

Oh, silly me, I misread yours as earth. In that case...Reserve me one nonbendy science dude. 'Cause science is pretty gangsta.

Speaking of, it's a few hundred years after Korra's been around, right? So what kinda tech level we talkin' here? Can my dude have a motorcycle made of plasma and chainsaws?
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 21st July 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

not even a hundred. its been around as many years as the avatar is old. maybe five or so more. so still steampunk industrial revolution stuff. and Haxie of course you're accepted.

Blog Entries

Are we going to wait for all the spots to be filled before we do the start-up, just out of curiosity

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by KrimsonNomad View Post
    not even a hundred. its been around as many years as the avatar is old. maybe five or so more. so still steampunk industrial revolution stuff. and Haxie of course you're accepted.
    yay.

mwto has brought up a point...

maybe we should start now? and enter new towns when people join?
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

Usually RPs last longer if more people are with them when they start, actually.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast