Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AURA (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Default Re: AURA

May I reserve, Yun?

Blog Entries

@Crimson Impact; Hell yes you can, reserved.

Otherwise, @Ayoto; has taken Rachel out and will be playing Silver. The RP will begin sometime around tomorrow. With that, reservations are closed. If you want to sign up, do so in this thread, as it will be open for a while longer.
    Last edited by Yun; 26th January 2014 at 06:44 PM.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I look forward to it Yun.

EDIT: @Yun; I did some editing to Silver's sign up. I changed his appearance slightly, like changing his hair color to white instead of black, I gave him a theme, and I also added an Ice elemental bullet along with overall proofreading. They aren't huge changes, but I thought you should be made aware of this since your the GM.
    Last edited by Kanon Shirogane; 26th January 2014 at 07:10 PM.

Blog Entries

@Ayato; Alright, cool, thanks for the update.

Blog Entries

Name: Red Jackson
    Height/Weight: 6'3/187 lbs.
    Faction: Aura Gatherer

Appearance: Red is tall and muscular, not because of his Aura but because his devotion to his cause and faction. Despite being only 31, the stress on Red has taken its toll. The skin on Red's face is lined with deep creases and loosely hanging from his muscle. His golden, light brown hair peppered with gray roots, his sideburns a silver. His silver gray eyes flecked with violet specks and rimmed with dark bags due to him getting no more than 6 hours of sleep per day. Red's hands body is covered with scars and callouses from training and skirmishes.

Personality: Despite his hard exterior, Red is warm and fatherly. Red often making dad jokes and kidding with everyone, despite often pulling childish pranks on them, Red really does care for them and would in no time risk personal harm for them, even if it does cause him to be reckless.

Additional Information: He has a dark gray tabby cat named Wrex.

Aura Ability
    Name: Turtle Aura
    Description: This aura gives Red the ability to slow down his perception of time and speed up his movements, so while not actually changing the whole of space and time, it does cause a slow-mo effect without slowing his actions down. Due to having his powers marginally longer than most other users since he is older and also due to his intense training regiment he is able to move in and out of these states easily and quickly but being in the slowed down state for a long, drawn out time does take its toll on him. Usually lightheadedness, dizziness, and some

Equipment & Talents
    Red is skilled in CQB. His normal gear comprises of a folding, spring assisted karambit knife and a Ruger 22/45 Mark III (sometimes with or without a suppressor). Due to his ability to slow his perception of time and speed up his movement he can shoot (close quarters, not mid-long range since that requires a different set of skills.) with near dead-on accuracy, taking on multiple targets in seconds. (Think Splinter Cell's mark and shoot system or Hitman Absolution's point and shoot system.) Red is also trained in multiple hand to hand combat styles, from Ju Jitsu to any number of Martial Arts. He also has memorized every pressure point.
    Last edited by smaug85; 27th January 2014 at 01:32 AM.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Can I reserve please?
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

Blog Entries

Name: Sword XIV
    Height/Weight: 6'2, 190
    Faction: Gatherer

Appearance: Sword's most distinctive feature is his straight, copper colored hair, which reaches just barely past chin length. He has tan skin, with freckles dotting his face, and bright green eyes. He's fairly tall, at six feet, with a slender frame, accentuated with lean muscle. While he is fairly strong, he's built for dexterity.
    Personality: Sword likes swords. He is the 14th bearer of the name Sword, and the 14th wielder of the Cobalt Blade. He takes it very seriously, and spends much of his time training to be a beater swordsman. Outside of this, he's a bit gruff. He can be nice, of course, but he's a bit of a tough nut to crack. He's also extremely strong willed. Once he sets his mind to something, he simply will not give up.

Additional Information: His sword has two brothers: The Laurel Sword, and the Crimson Saber. If all three of them are reforged together, they'll create an unmatched weapon.

Aura Ability
    Quick Aura: Sword's aura lets him increase the speed of his body. By default, it simply increases his reflexes. With some effort, he can temporarily boost his movement speed so that he can move up to 20 feet in the blink of an eye. Note that this is not teleporting: He's just moving to fast to see. So he can't go through walls. Also, attacking and using this power is a bit too much for him right now.

Equipment & Talents
    Sword's weapon of choice is his father's blade, known as the Cobalt Blade. It's a longsword, about 2.5 feet long, with dark blue metal. The hilt is a very dark grey, with a cross guard. The sword is said to have been forged from a fallen star, although Sword isn't sure he believes it. However, it definitely does have unique properties. It's very sharp, and seeing as it's been in his family four 14 generations and lacks any visible scratches or dents, it's clearly very durable. However, it's main power is that it can absorb energy based attacks. So Sword can use it to block attacks from magic users. Of course, he has to know the attack is coming and be fast enough to block it.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

@smaug85;, @Heroic Sociopath;
    Thank you for not adding to the abundance of estrogen in the roster, haha. Accepted. I really like your powers, by the way. Very balanced, but useful.

@Peaceful Giraffe;
    Reservations are closed, for now. You'll simply have to post your sign-up whenever you so wish, as I'm leaving them open for a little while longer.

R E M I N D E R
    RP will begin at around 8 or 9 Central Standard Time. I simply have to post up the start-up thread. Anyone who wishes to join, you may post your sign up within this thread, which will become an OOC. Also, know these points:
    • You all will begin in the same area, but may come out from different ones.
      • Aura Gatherers are able to be under the Eastern Terran branch, like Sera, or they can be from another that have been called to hers.
      • Others are able to go nuts. Well, not too nuts, but yeah.
    • Always give a heads up when your posting may decrease or fall off altogether.
    • Praise the sun.
    Last edited by Yun; 27th January 2014 at 04:46 AM.

Default Re: AURA (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Name: Oni Masuda
    Height/Weight: 5'6/109lb
    Faction: Aura Gatherer?/Other? It's difficult to tell at times since she shares several ideals with them.

Appearance: Oni has mid-length black hair and emerald green eyes that show signs of the devil's work. Likewise, she has pale skin, and wears an all black outfit consisting of a skirt and a long-sleeved shirt with frills around the edges, along with black boots that have seen better days. She's certainly not unattractive, but she wouldn't believe you if you told her so. She stands at roughly about 5'6 and is a lightweight class at a mere 109lb. Overall, her appearance is rather foreboding.

Personality: As herself, Oni is actually a very kind but serious person. She hates to see the innocent get hurt, and dislikes people who think it is ok to put others in harms way. She will put her own needs before others. She has severe trust issues and will automatically distrust an Aura Gatherer, and automatically trust an innocent, which may not always be 100% healthy. She treats innocents with respect until they lose it. She is deeply emotional, as a side effect of her aura, and may often take things to heart that the average person would not.

Additional Information: Oni extremely distrusts the Aura Gatherers.

(This is a farfetched idea, but I'd figure I'd try it.)

Aura Ability: Legion Aura
    Legion aura is an offensive type aura that allows the user to create waves of darkness to blind the opponent and can manipulate shadows to take physical forms to lash out at opponents. However, having such a powerful aura takes a heavy toll on her psyche, which is where the aura gets its name. Legion aura creates numerous other voices in her head that Oni is forced to control, and occasionally, when lets loose, her personality shifts based on the personality of the voice that has taken over. This is generally a harder struggle when Oni takes heavy battle damage, giving her the nickname of 'Demon.' Some of her voices are gentle, some of them are bold, but the one she struggles with the most is Sayla, a particularly aggressive voice that shows no mercy on the battlefield, and has a hard time distinguishing friend from foe. It also offers accelerated regeneration, but not immediate. More along the lines of a broken bone healing in two or three days versus taking a couple of weeks, or a bullet hole, once the metal has been removed, healing over night.

Equipment & Talents:
    Oni always had equipment on her for any type of combat. She wears a twin set of handguns holstered at her side, and has a set of small knives hidden in her jacket. Her main weapon is an odd one, a mechanical black scythe with an integrated rifle that can be folded and placed on a sling behind her back. Oni is also, due to her experience in combat, a very capable fighter, and medic, due to having to treat her wounds by herself with guidance from the one voice that seems not to be her enemy.
    Last edited by Crimson Impact; 27th January 2014 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries

@Crimson Impact; You have like... four different names going on here xD Keep it consistent, but otherwise, it's acceptable.

There's only two names @.@ Oni is the actual one, and Silver is the voice that takes over. But thanks XD Did you read the PM I sent you?

Blog Entries

Indeed I did, I like it. Sucks that she went through that; her distrust is very understandable.

Blog Entries

But wait...isn't Ayato's character named Silver? That...might get confusing. X_X

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Um... Can you call the other voice something else? My character's name is Silver...

Blog Entries

Ah shit, that's right. First I tennis, now I forget my characters... I'm the worst GM ever.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast