Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aura Guardians: Origin of Evil

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Aura Guardians: Origin of Evil

Plot
    Each one of you is a kid in their backyard or local park. Then all of a sudden you are confronted by a man, he walks up to you and hands you a pokeball. You all look down at your pokeballs and when you look up the man has dissapeared. You stagger back and drop the ball, and when you go to pick it up and realese the pokemon, your hands glow the color of it's type. You are shocked, and you decide to keep the pokemon and go one a journey. For some stange reason, you want to go to Sootopolis Town in Hoenn.

Roster
    Water-Callum (Pikacal)
    Fire-Sam Grones (smaug85)
    Electric-NONE
    Grass-Agee Feuille (Artificial Insanity)
    Ice-NONE
    Flying-James Dinji (Jaccer)
    Normal-Jaccer Cobolt (Jaccer)
    Dragon-Momoko Ryuumizu (Artificial-Insanity)
    Dark-Kagie (Muffins)
    Steel-Eliot Nadel (Mouthful of Pi)
    Poison-Gary Hawkinson (Melior)
    Psychic-Devon Allen (Derier44)
    Ghost- Dusza Koning (ShadowArceus)
    Bug -NONE
    Ground-Evon (Evon)
    Rock-Lewis Huvland (Evon)
    Fighting-Honoria Hall (elle_star)

All types that have NONE next to them were killed off by Zaar before they got to Sootopolis.

Older Generation
    Dark-Zaar (ShadowArceus)
    Dragon-Tetra (Derier44)

OOC: You are all on the same ferry to Sootopolis, but don't know each other. I am PMing you your pokemon you got so you may post when you have your starting pokemon. Not only will you get a pokemon but with your Aura you get to use a certiain low level, pokemon attack. And when your pokemon evolves so will the attack that you have. For example, I will have an Abra so my starting attack will be Teleport. Then, when Abra evolves into Kadabra your attack will be a stronger one. So my attack will go from Teleport to Confusion and when it evolves into Alakazam it will be Psychic. I will also PM you your starting attack and when your attack evolves I will just OOC it.

Devon was on the front deck, with the new pokemon he had recieved. He had gotten a Abra, and it was weird, if he was walking and he was 50ft away from something, and he blinked, he would be there. He didn't know what was going on but all he knew was that something in his head was telling him to go to Sootopolis City.
    Last edited by Derier44; 27th July 2010 at 05:29 PM.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

Default Re: Aura Guardians: Origin of Evil

Sam leaned against the railing of the ferry to Sootopolis, his new Magby next to him. Ever since he got the Magby it was always excited, jumping, cooing, and could almost never sit still. But, for the strangest reason Sam always thought that the Magby was trying to tell him something, and it always came back to Sootopolis. So, finally after debating whether to go or not, curiosity got the best of him like always. That now brings us to the medium height, short brown haired, thirteen year old kid, alone and leaning on the railing of a ferry. On his way to a city that was calling him.

A mouse is in my computer PikaCal's Avatar

Calum went out his cabin, with his new Horsea behind him. The Horsea was always very hyper-active when Calum was around with him. "Hey, Horsea, I'm gonna be your new trainer." Calum told Horsea.
    Horsea jumped up, with bubbles blowing out its nostrils. It looked happy. Calum and Horsea set off towards a lounge on the ship.

OOC: I think it might be a good idea for us all to head to the lounge I say about in my bit.

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

Roster
    Poison-NONE

All types that have NONE next to them were killed off by Zaar before they got to Sootopolis.
    eh-he-hem..
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Honoria was on the balcony to her room, letting the sea breeze flow through her hair. besides her a machop was stood on the railings watching her closely. "What am i going to do with you, Machop?" The small pokemon shrugged before his attention was drawn to a shoal of Remoraid in the water below.
    Last edited by elle_star; 28th July 2010 at 05:37 AM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melior View Post
    eh-he-hem..
    Woops, my bad!

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

The one named Dusza Koning was sitting in his cabin, his Duskull floating around him. He sat and pondered at why he was given this Pokemon, and how he seemed to be infused with otherworldly powers. Duskull floated up to him, giving him a curious look, as if asking why he was in such a pensive state.

Dusza gave a slight smile. "It's nothing. I've always taken a liking to creatures like you, and I'm glad to have you as a partner," he said in his sullen voice, before gazing out his window, into the depths of the sea.

"People fear death. Death is the thing that drives the lives of all people, of all civilizations. But what people don't understand, is that death is relative. Death is not an ending; it's a new beginning. Once someone passes on to the afterlife, they can choose to be reborn, as a ghost, into the world of the living."

He then gazed at Duskull. "Isn't that what creatures such as yourselves did? Gave up your spot in the netherworld, to begin fresh in this world? Perhaps when I pass on, I'll join you..." he said, zoning out for a bit, before standing up.

"May as well get myself familiar with this boat. C'mon, Duskull," he said, and the spirit eagerly followed him as he started to pace around the boat.

Kagie leaned pensively off the rail of the boat, her jet-black hair whipping in the wind. How did this end up happening? she wondered to herself. She gazed off of the ship at the choppy waters below her, idly stroking the Poocheyena by her side. Night was falling. It was her favorite time of day, well suited to her personality. The sun was setting, being swallowed up by the thrashing dark waves of the ocean around her. What was she doing here?

Sootopolis, the voice in her head reminder her. Kagie scowled. Stupid thing didn't seem to leave her alone. She sighed. The ferry would take a while to get to the town. She may as well take the time to get to know the rest of the people here.

((OOC: So far, my starter is the only one who evolves once. Anyone else? :D)

On the deck of the ship there was Jaccer sleeping on a chair. In his hand was a pok├ęball that held a porygon.

Looking at the sea was James. He rose up his pokeball for a minute, and looked at it. So, she's my pidgey. he thought to himself.

((sorry about this post, I don't have alot of time.))
    Last edited by Jaccer; 28th July 2010 at 02:02 AM.

Evon was sitting in a chair relaxing in the lounge. Sitting next to him was his new sandshrew.

"Man sandsrew what is this all about?" he said to his new partner.

Ever since he had recieved the pokemon from a mysterious stranger he had been having dreams... dreams of Sootopolis. He enjoyed having this new pokemon but the dreams were starting to get weird. So instead of waiting around he had decided to just bite the bullet and head there himself.

"Besides," he mused, " with my new sandshrew I'm sure I'll be safe."

"Shrew! shrew!" his sandshrew articulated.

((As Lewis))

As much as he hated leaving his mom and sister behind, Lewis knew he had to go Sootopolis. The vision he had received after he first picked up his pokeball had made it clear. Lewis wasn't sure when, but he knew a fight was coming. And he was ready.

As he sat in his room with his new Bonsly he finished another set of pushups and sighed...

"Bonsly you and I are going to be unbeatable! Anyone wants trouble with us they won't stand a chance!"

"Bonsly?" questioned the tree shaped pokemon. Bonsly wasn't too sure he wanted to fight at all. In fact, he really just wanted to take walks and listen to wind. Bonsly wasn't too sure he liked this rough little human at all....

Jaccer twisted, and turned on the bench seat trying to get comfortable. He rose up, and looked around. His hair is brown, and covers his ears. He is Caucasian, and wears a black t-shirt with black jeans. He rubbed both his eyes trying to wake completely up. He looked at the ball in his hand.

"Go, Porygon." He said as he pressed the button on the ball. The ball opened up, and a strange computer like pokemon came out.

"Pory?" The porygon asked his trainer. Jaccer stared at the weird pokemon.

"What exactly can you do?" He asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Come on out!" James said as he threw his pokeball on the ground. James has tan skin, and light brown hair. He is pretty tall, and is slim. He wears cargo shorts with a belt. his shirt is a plain white t-shirt with a blue, and black cap he wears.

The pokemon looks around her surroundings. Searching for danger, or food.

"Pidg." She says as she sees James.

"Hey girl. How are you doing?" He asked to his pidgey. The Pidgey tilted her head, and replied,

"Pid gey gey"

"that's it!" Honoria exclaimed out loud, sligtly startling her Machop. "I'm going to have a look around, i dont even know why i'm on this boat; i mean Sootopolis City? how different can this place be to my home in Ecruteak." Her Machop sighed before climbing down from the ledge it was sat on, and walking by Honoria's side to the lounge.
    Last edited by elle_star; 28th July 2010 at 05:42 AM.

Sootopolis the voice in Kagie's head repeated.

"For God's sake, SHUT UP!" Kagie roared, smashing her palms on the deck's rail in frustration.

The Poocheyena next to her whimpered and Kagie realized her mistake.

"Not you," she said in a much gentler voice. "There's just this voice-"
    Kagie stopped herself. She sounded crazy. Maybe she was.

She scooped her Poocheyena in her arms and cradled it gently.

"Come on," she said, stepping away from the rails. "Let's go explore."

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

Aboard the ferry to Sootopolis was Gary, along with his newly recieved partener, a cute female Nidoran. The ship was ordinary and mundane and had been booked at the last moment. Gary had a desire to go to Sootopolis naturally but why had he decided to go now?
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"The boat has been docked in Sootopolis harbor." said the loud speaker.

Devon got up with his Abra, and walked off the ship and into the large crowd.

OOC: Now you are being told to head towards the Cave of Origin.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast