The Asylum - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Asylum

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Asylum

Nigma noticed Kobe walking by with Mina on his shoulder "Heh... Exacution, huh?" Nigma said with a grin "Or just another cell transfer?" Nigma bashed his head into the wall "Bah!!" Nigma angerly said "Theres no fun around this dump!!"
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mina grunted as she was tossed into the cell with the crazy Scyther.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

"Whaaaaat?" Nigma seemed surprized as Mina was tossed in the cell with and he had another straight jacket put on him "You know I'll escape from this one too Kobe, old boy." Nigma fell the floor laughing "HA HA HA HA!!! Like I said before, I'll escape some how.. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Nigma laughed out as the door closed "Mina, Your stuck with mad man now."

Blog Entries

Mina slapped him across the face with her fin.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Synthesis heard the others arguing and ranting in their cells, and smiled brightly. He was extremely glad that he didn't have a cell mate yet, as many of the Pokémon locked in the Asylum had gone insane.

Blog Entries

"Why so serious?" Nigma asked as he got himself out of the straight jacket and slammed Mina up against a wall "WHY SO SERIOUS, MINA!!?!!" Nigma asked with giant grin "You don't want me kill you, right?" Nigma laughed "HA..HA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Nigma laughed out as he pressed Mina even harder into the wall.

"Welcome to the Asylum, ladies and gentlemen." Marcus cracked a wry smile. "Now, when it's time for the lights out, that means SHUT UP!" He glared specifically at Nigma's cage, who was obviously going to be the biggest trouble maker. "Other than that though, enjoy your stay. You're going to be locked up for a long, long time." At that, Marcus gave a slight chuckle, then went back down the hallway.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

Nigma let Mina go "I'll kill you too, Marcus!!" Nigma said as he the door open "Looks like "Kobe didn't close it all the way, Marcus!!" Nigma shouted as he jumped onto Marcus "WHY SSSOOO SSSERIOUS!!!!!!?!!!!!!!" Nigma asked as he put one of his blade to Marcus' neck "I want to kill so badly.... But I won't!!" Nigma said as he ran off "I'm just gonna make all heck break loose!! HA HA!!"

Marcus was shoved to the ground. "He-HEY!" A blade was to his throat. Nigma's. Before he could roll over to fight back, Nigma had already jumped off and was making a break for it.

Nigma was now a major pain in Marcus' ass, and if the next morning we find Nigma's body on the floor, don't be surprised if Marcus had a part in it.

Quicker than you'd expect an older Scyther to move, Marcus was on his feet and chasing down Nigma. He soon caught up and used his left, cracked blade as a club and beat down Nigma to the cold, hard floor. "Nobody gets out alive! How dare you try and assault me! You really are mad!" Marcus kept him pinned to the floor to make sure he couldn't squirm.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

"You're for a world of pain, Marcus!!!!" Nigma said as all of the cell doors opened "Welcome to the madhouse!!!"

natural-born mama

The new scyther's cell happened to be just a wall away from Lucy's dank room. Lucy wriggled her way to the other wall, knocking loudly.

"Hey, keep it down in there!" She made her way back to her bed made entirely of string. "Pokemon these days," she muttered, shaking her head.

Blog Entries

"You all have an opertunity for freedom!!" Nigma screamed "QUIT SLACKING AND ESCAPE!!" Nigma said "IT TOOK MUCH WORK UNLOCK ALL OF THE CELL DOORS AT ONCE!!"

Blog Entries

OCC: Migma, we're ignoring you because you're godmodding. You don't have the authority to say that your "door wasn't closed properly" or that you "opened all the doors at once". -_-
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

Mina tried to drift off to sleep but she couldn't. Mina watched Kobe open a cell door and haul an innocent looking Teddiursa over his shoulder. Surprisingly, Kobe didn't haul Teddiursa into a cell, Kobe just kept walking down the hall. Kobe gave the prisoners a sly smile and said "Sweet dreams."

Then Kobe slammed the door closed, with the Teddiursa still on his shoulder.

Blog Entries

"LET ME GO!!!" Nigma shouted as he thrown back into his cell with a new straight jacket in chains with a lock "Finally... For once I'm getting a challenge." Nigma said to himself

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast