Start Ups Astrologicals Vs. Zodiacs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Astrologicals Vs. Zodiacs

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Astrologicals Vs. Zodiacs

OOC: Sorry this took so long but here's the start up: @Yata; @Fushimi; @Momoka; @User_Name; @Heroic Sociopath;

"Taurus! Taurus!" Astro called from his high throne.

"Yes Astro," Taurus replied kneeling in front of the man. Around him were six seats on each side of Astro. Each seat had a symbol on it, and seven of them were occupied.

"Bring in the new recruits. I can't wait to see them," Astro told him, giddy with excitement.

"Right away," Taurus replied before standing up and leaving through two large doors into a hallway. There stood four new recruits to replace the lost members. "Miala Staea, Peace Goldman, Kimi Reynolds, Luriss Skylinger. Astro has called you in. You will follow me and kneel before him. Any disrespect will not be tolerated," Taurus ordered them, authority clear in his voice as he turned on his heel and opened the doors leading them inside.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Astrologicals Vs. Zodiacs

Miala knelt down with a beam. "I will be happy to serve you." She noticed Luriss not kneel, likely out of fear, or something. Miala knocked at the back of Luriss' knee, forcing her to kneel, much to her discomfort.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

Peace rolled his eyes.
    "Kneeling? Really? Sorry, but I don't do kneeling." Peace said. "I don't take orders from anyone. I'm only here because I want to be. So I won't bow, kneel, or sit in Astro's lap, cowboy." Peace entered the throne room, not even nodding.
    "So, got any work for me?" He asked. He looked at the seats, and found the symbol for Scorpio.
    "Mind if I sit?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Hm. Well, that's interesting. Miala thought. I wonder how the people will react to him.

Blog Entries

OOC ignore what I posted in the sign up. I'll VM the others and see if they're still in when I get the chance.

Taurus walked near his chair picking up a spear before calmly walking back, and quick as a flash held the point up to Peace's neck. "You will kneel and listen o Astro unless you wish to die"

"Taurus such a good boy. Yes you will do what I say even if I want you to sit in my lap, otherwise we'll kill you." Astro then started laughing maniacally.

Blog Entries

"We're all gonna die, but when my time comes, it's not gonna be at the hands of some douche with an oversized salad fork." Peace said. He stepped to the side and flipped off Taurus. He turned to Astro.

"Hey, do you do that thing where if I can beat this guy in a fight, I get his job?" He asked Astro.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 21st February 2013 at 11:56 PM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Luriss began to cower in fear at Peace. Miala noticed, and laid her hand upon Luriss' shoulder, trying to help her relax.

Blog Entries

"You are a very very dumb boy. Taurus is a child I raised and has been taught all he knows by me. Wait salad fork? That's a spear you idiot. Beside the point let me tell you how things work here. YOU. OBEY. ME. I choose for skill, though there are plenty more with skill in this city as well as the world if you rather die by my hands." Astro jumped down landing right in front of peace. "The place of Taurus doesn't mean being my right hand man. I chose Taurus because he is my most trusted out of the others sitting on those chairs. So if you want to take the place of Scorpio then you will obey me. Understood?" Astro practically growled at Peace.

"Astro is the one you should fear, not the loud mouth boy," Taurus told the other two.

Blog Entries

Peace looked back and forth. Dammit, he wanted Taurus' job. Maybe he had been a bit hasty though. Ah well. Still, he needed the work. He decided to back down.

"Alright, alright, I dig." He said, closing his eyes. He took the seat of Scorpio and put his feet up on the table. "Will it make you feel better if I sit on your lap?" He asked Astro.

Blog Entries

OOC: There is no table.

"No one said you could sit. You are still to bow down to Astro," Taurus stated raising his hand as the other members that were not new were getting annoyed with Peace's disrespect.

追放されたバカ

Bellial reclined in her seat, staring straight at the white wall in front of her of a large meeting room with nothing but a long table with exactly thirteen spots. Zodiac had called for a meeting, sending out a telepathic message to each of the members, a quick and efficient way of gathering all the members in one location. Bellial now looked down at the cup of tea before her, before taking a sip of it while waiting for her fellow members to arrive.

Blog Entries

OOC: Considering Wolven Hearts never got in his SU should I have kaori take the place of dog?
    @Fushimi; Finally got Yata to post.
    @Momoka; Are you ever going to join us?

Emeraude entered the room sitting down in his seat smiling at Bellial. "How are you?" he asked her kindly.

Blog Entries

"...Fine..." Peace said. He then sat in Astro's lap, caressing the man's chin.

"How's this? I think it's better than bowing."

Blog Entries

OOC: Astro is standing so how can he sit in his lap?

Blog Entries

OOC: Aw. Boring. Alright, revised version!

"Sorry, I don't od bowing. Will you accept a high-five? Perhaps a brohug? Fist bump?" Peace asked. He then grabbed Astro's hand, brought the man's arm between him and his new boss, and wrapped him in a bromantic hug.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast