Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Assassins Order: Division E

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default The Assassins Order: Division E

In this world there are many things that still remain secretive, hidden underneath a world ruled by the light there are organizations who command warriors known only as “Assassins” this organizations work for the Underground and take care of making sure to keep the world a secret from society and away from jurisdiction of real world laws.

Assassins work for this organization, with them being either Skill Users or just powerful humans who have made their way into theirs ranks. These people go on different missions to kill designated people from either the Underground or the real world. Though the missions can be of other sorts as well but killing is something that is always involved in them.

You are one of these Assassins and you are now joining or have been working for the Underground organization known as Gemini, an organization that, true to is name has two faces, with them working as a legal organization that helps take care of nations destroyed by war or poverty but working as an Assassin organization under wraps.

Overview

This RP is a spinoff to my other RP Bounty Hunters. It bears some resemblance to it in that it’s about a group of people going on different missions for money, though the content of the missions are polar opposites in and on itself. You will be serving as an Assassin for Gemini’s Division E and will have to go on multiple missions to either kill, hunt or steal for the Underground which is the equivalent to the black market in this world.

Also like Bounty Hunters this RP also revolves around Skills, special abilities and powers that people can use to their will, skills can vary from anything but they are divided into three categories which are Life Energy, allowing people to control the energy around them to perform their abilities, while this Skills tend to be based more around physical attributes they can also be special such as element control, though this is something all branches have.

The second of the branches is Magic which allows people to use…precisely what it says, it can vary from spells to magic seals and many other abilities.

Lastly is PSI the branch that focuses on the mind, much like Life Energy focuses on the body PSI expands upon the mind’s ability and can vary from things like telepathy and telekinesis to other more amazing feats such as creating illusions, elemental abilities, or even invading other’s minds.

Rules

No Godmodding such as giving your character an overly strong power or making them undefeatable.

No Bunnying or tennising

All of the rules of the RP section apply

The RP can have violence but don’t overdo it too much, also while there can obviously be comedy remember that it’s still supposed to be a serious RP

Name:

Appearance:

Skill: What type of Skill is it (Life Energy, Magic, PSI) and what is it’s actual power

Background: (optional and it can be as long as you want…well at least a paragraph)

Abilities: Any specific abilities outside of their power
    Equipment: weaponry such as swords, guns etc.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Assassins Order: Division E

Name: Vaughn Harlowe

Appearance: Vaughn is a worn tower of a man, built on a brutish scale. He stands a full head over the typical adult male, which when coupled with his sun-ravaged, leathery brown skin, proves to give him an intimidating air. His hands are thick and calloused, his shoulders sweeping back into broad pauldrons of muscle. He bears numerous scars about his cheeks, and small nicks left by shrapnel are scattered about the left side of his face. He shaves his head bald and wears a complex tattoo of thick, intricate lines which weave his bear skull. The tattoos descend, wrapping around his eyes, giving him the distinct appearance of wearing a black mask around his eyes. Vaughn's eyes beam from the black pits in which they rest, their hue a deep and startling yellow.

Skill: Vaughn specializes heavily in Magic, having muttered countless, damned rituals to himself. Vaughn uses sacrilegious oaths and rituals as the source of his power, finding vehemence in the gravely malevolent symbolism of his unsavory acts. Vaughn's power has also begin to mutate weakly, giving him a minor grasp over PSI techniques relevant to domination and corruption of the mind.

Background: Vaughn Harlowe has carved a bloody swathe into the history of his shell of a world. Long ago, at the pinnacle of his youth, Vaughn scoured the desert lands of his distant home, sewing death and mutilation across the wastes, reaping fear and power from the innocents. As the blood stain on his hands began to deepen in color, Vaughn ensured his legacy would be carried on by forming an infamous band of marauders, known as the Gallows. The Gallows, not much later in Vaughn's life, betrayed their leader, imprisoning him within a flame-bathed village.

Something within Vaughn snapped, releasing him from his blood-lust-induced stupor. Vaughn, though a terrible, cruel man, was never truly consumed by evil, as all humans are truly far more complex than those simple moral assignments. Vaughn opened his eyes to the repulsive acts he had committed, and escaped. He did not find enlightenment in betrayal, however, and instead sought vengeance. He murdered his former party in their sleep, having grown into a quiet man of deep thought and careful hand. His trial was merely beginning, however. Far from any food or water supply, Vaughn traveled across the desert in the dilapidated vehicle used by his crew, but the distance was too great. Nearing death, Vaughn found himself tempted to cannibalism. Vaughn succumbed, devouring the flesh and tainted blood of murders, an act that would spur him along his path of dark magic.

Vaughn, having lived a very long time in a very brutal manner, left his country in search of purpose and meaning. Though his magic was dark, Vaughn was no pawn or fool. He has managed to revel in sin while retaining clarity and control over his actions, fueled by a wisdom and willpower bestowed by age and experience. Vaughn has now served as an Assassin for a great period of time, finding a comforting atonement in his employment, while simultaneously feeding the destructive maelstrom that clings to his soul.

Abilities: Vaughn has killed for over two decades of his life, and has gotten quite good at it. Even before his descent down the dark path, Vaughn was a large and powerful man. He uses his size and strength to impose himself brutally in combat, though he prefers to keep to a distance. Allowed by his size, Vaughn wields a .500 magnum with precision before relying on his complex magic.

Equipment: Vaughn wears a simple suit of tarnished, heavily worn leather armor, taking pride and fueling his magics with the blood he sheds in battle. His most notable possession is his .500 magnum, the most powerful handgun ever made, which he uses as his the backbone of his fighting style. Though he typically kills and fights from afar, he sometimes wallows through blood in melee combat, using a simple piece of rusted, serrated, skewered metal as a bladed staff. His most important and relied upon possession, however, is the grimoire of black rituals he carries about his waist. The book is absolutely massive, as is fitting for Vaughn, its cover soiled with ash and blackened blood.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: John Pullan

Appearance: John is about average height and thin, at 5'10", and incredibly lithe. He has closely cut black hair and small, thin features. His ears are almost pressed flat against the side of his head. Despite being small he is relatively compact, with relatively muscular arms. No body builder, but certainly not someone to pick a fight with. You wouldn't be able to spot John in a crowd even if you were looking for him. He is able to put on a blank expression easily, and has no irregular features. He likes to dress in leather, often opting for a leather jacket with jeans.

Skill: John is a skilled user in PSI, having the ability to invade people's dreams as a concious entity. Although this seems useless the power of the subconcious is not to be underestimated, and people seem to bump into him or make careless mistakes that lead to their demise.

Background: John knew of his ability from an early age, as during playground chats when someone talked of a weird dream, he remembered having exactly the same dream. His powers grew until he was able to move about conciously in other people's dreams and even change them. As a teenager he often exploited this, making love to people in their dreams, which also subconciously made them attracted to him.

His popularity grew, along with his strength, and he eventually joined a gang, working as a basic grunt. He was known there as 'Lucky John' as assignments with him always seemed to work out, as John influenced the target's dreams. He trained as a sniper, and soon went on solo missions, not having to rely on other people, and rose up the ranks until he caught the attention of the Assassins.

Abilities: John is incredibly flexible and knows the 'street martial art' of Stakat
    Equipment: John's prized possession is his Accuracy International AWM, his sniper rifle, one of the best in the world. He is also in possession of a SIG Sauer SP 2009 and also a viscious curved blade, like a sickle, that he uses in combat.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Sovereign; accepted
    @AlphaMouse; accepted

Blog Entries

Most rad. I've been waiting for this for a while. I should have more free time by the time this starts, since I finish school in a bit over a week.

Name: Demid Romir

Appearance: Demid's platinum-blond hair is fairly unkempt. Fitting, considering that's what the rest of him looks like. He tends to wear a pair of rectangular glasses over his jade-green eyes, and his skin is very pale. He's quite lithe, with some visible muscle. His arms and legs are fairly long, and he's a bit tall at 6'1. He tends to wear a faded t-shirt that has something to do with video games, jeans, and sandals. Around his neck he wears a necklace with a small upside-down caduceus. When he's working, all he does is throw on a lab coat, some rubber gloves, and sometimes a surgical mask. When he goes to assassinate someone, he dons one of the many masks from his collection.

Skill: Demid mainly uses life magic. He combines it with his skill in surgery to heal people. It can also be used as a local anesthetic to prevent people from feeling pain. He can also perform amazing surgical procedures, like grafting extra arms on people. He's used this power to give himself a second heart. This has noticeably increased his muscle strength. He's know strong enough to bend street signs in half, and he never gets tired from physical activity. Finally, he's altered his adrenal glands. During times of stress, his reflexes are faster than those of others.

Background: I'll probably do this tomorrow.

Abilities: Demid is, again, a very skilled doctor.
    Equipment: Demid has a doctor's bag full of surgical implements. Also a chainsaw. It's technically a piece of medical equipment, but Demid has no qualms using it in a fight.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Myka Djinn

Appearance: Myka is short, short cropped hair barely reaching her neck. Her blue eyes are wide and distinctly unserious considering her line of work. Her body is crossed with small scars and battlewounds. Around her waist is a large belt, disproportional to her size. She has two knuckledusters tied to it. She generally wears otherwise loose, ill-fitting clothing, along with large, hard-wearing boots.

Skill: PSI- Basic Telepathy, and Reflex Boost- basically boosting her own reflexes by offering her small insight into oncoming attacks.

Background: Myka was found face-down in a ditch aged eight. She had a bullet hole in her ear which grazed along the entire back of her skull. She was left marginally mentally-unhinged, but was also gifted with the potential for PSI. She was taken in by Recruitment after bursting into their office entirely at random swinging a baseball bat. She was committed to an asylum, then finally released four years later to enter Basic Training, where her abilities developed.

Abilities: She is pretty well-trained and fit. Her chaotic personality makes for a unique combat style.

Equipment: knuckle-dusters, clipped to her belt.
    Last edited by JakkuEbansu; 7th May 2013 at 03:51 PM.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Mind if I nab a spot? I've started on signups twice but ended up windowing out by mistake and that deletes writing on a mobile >.>
    Last edited by Plumbum; 6th May 2013 at 11:54 AM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Plumbum; reserved
    @JakkuEbansu; accepted
    @Heroic Sociopath; accepted you can leave the background like that if you want as long as you expand on it in the actual RP.

Blog Entries

Name: Alexander Michelakos

Appearance: This dude.

Skill:
    A user of Life Energy, Alexander is a master of the Shadows. He can turn invisible for short periods of time and he can execute a "shadow dash", during which he moves a short distance faster than the eye can even see. Neither ability can be used multiple times in rapid succession.

Background:
    Alexander was born to the leader of an assassin clan that can trace it's roots back to the Ottoman Empire, "The Sons of Scorpions". He was trained to kill from an early age, but he was treated well during this training and it was his choice to undertake it when offered, so he holds no particular angst about it. Either way, as much as he enjoyed the family business, there was a problem with it. It didn't pay enough. So when he was 18, he left the Sons and headed out on his own to seek higher-paying mercenary work. He was a perfect fit into the criminal underworld, and gained a reputation under the moniker "Scorpio" as one of the most reliable agents with an exceptional success rate, discreet and no questions asked. It doesn't take long with that kind of a reputation to be called by Gemini...

Abilities:
    Shadow - Alexander is a master of stealth and concealment.
    Hand-to-hand master - Alexander is well-versed in all forms of melee combat.
    Multi-lingual - Aside from his native Greek, Alexander can pass himself off as a native speaker in Turkish and English.
    Equipment:
    Blades - Assassins Creed-style bracer-mounted spring-loaded hidden blades that strap onto the forearm. He has two pairs, one metal and one of a special sharpened, hardened plastic to evade metal detectors. Both pairs have dart launchers hidden in the bracer, 3 to each bracer. Darts can have fast-acting sedative or poison payload and are very small, to the point one could mistake being hit by one as an insect sting.
    Shuriken/Throwing knives - Throwing knives hurt more, but Alexander can throw multiple shuriken at once.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 8th May 2013 at 01:31 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dude... This just proves you didn't read the BG -_-'
    He was born somewhere that hasn't existed for... four hundred years?
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

The clan traces it's roots to the Ottoman. As in, that's where the clan originated. Unless I'm misreadig there's nothing that says Athens or Greece no longer exists. I take the fact that the real world is mentioned on my rereading to imply the real world is the one we're in right now anyway. I'll happily change it if I'm wrong though, of course.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 7th May 2013 at 04:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I'm sorry that one is my bad, I forgot to mention that little fact cause it would end up causing the intro to get a whole lot longer if I explain it all. Anyways, yes the RP does take place in our world, but, like Jakku mentioned it takes place 400 years in the future after an "end of the world" scenario that doesn't have anything to do with this particular RP that caused the world's geography to change as thus the world is divided between four different countries each one with its own cities and such, but none of the old ones exist, though like you said his clan's origins could be traced back to that time.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Name
    Demi

Appearance
    Demi

Skill
    • Magic ~ Enhanced Volcanic Manipulation
      There are fires, and then there are Demi's fires. She boasts the ability to summon volcanic, fiery, and burning energies to manipulate at will. She maintains a plethora of abilities linked to her pyrokinetic skill, only limited by her imagination and the amount of energy used. She uses a number of different things, such as conventional and enhanced fire, summoning volcanoes and magma, manipulating things she calls "pure blazes", and even going as far as using Hellfire, though the latter takes up obscene amounts of energy.

Background
    Demi isn't one to dwell on her past, at all. However, she tells bits and pieces when it is needed or when she trusts someone. Until then, her lips are sealed.

Abilities
    Demi is quite the martial arts expert, and has a great deal of acrobatic ability. In addition to this, she has the ability to sense heat; which allows her to sense others with even remote signatures in the area. However, her true skill lies in the creation of new weapons. With her fire abilities and the use of the creation amulet, she is able to make nearly any weapon for any individual; provided she has sources of the energy.

Equipment
    Demi has the Jewel of Creation, which allows her to fuse things and make them physical. She mixes their potential energy with her kinetic fire, thus creating a solid entity. This jewel is her prized possession.

Blog Entries

Alright, coo. I took out the mention of Athens, how about culturally speaking, I mean are the cultures (incl. languages) of the old countries still there or have they faded by now?

If the multi-linguistic bit is full of wrong languages, assume it goes down to Greek, Turkish and whatever the main spoken language is today and I'll edit it. Even if Greek and Turk are dead languages.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The main lenguage is english but other lenguages are still used in certain parts of the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast