Assassin's Life (Non-Pokemon) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Assassin's Life (Non-Pokemon)

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Assassin's Life (Non-Pokemon)

Defo signing up for this, reserve me a spot please....and Karmen, you sure like playing girl characters xD Even though they all seem to be manly and butch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milo†icgirl McQüeen View Post
    Defo signing up for this, reserve me a spot please....and Karmen, you sure like playing girl characters xD Even though they all seem to be manly and butch
    'Sbecause they're trannies. Anyway, I'm working really hard on my sign up because it's a new character and how well I use him will set the tone for all uses of him in the future so I need to do well and I am signing up so yeah.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Okay you're both reserved then.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Hey, I like Lad-ettes!

Blog Entries

Bloody hell....Stellar another person that linked me to that website....does that have every answer?

I'd consider Pink, the singer, a ladetter but your characters proper tomboyish edging of manly butch xD.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

About 90% of things you can think off yes xD the rest is math but let's face it no one wants to learn about that.

Blog Entries

Excuse me...I loooove maths *finds some glasses, ties hair back in a ponytail and finds a checked shirt*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen_Fanatic View Post
    Hey, I like Lad-ettes!
    My charries are all bishonen. I imagine I like them for much the same reason you like your ladettes, judging from what's-her-name's description.

Anyway, math can be neat. You can figure out all sorts of things with it. More or less everything in the universe can be expressed mathematically.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Yeah, TV Tropes has mostly everything.

Blog Entries

Name: Vala (Goes by Val) Sidial
    Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Val has long, curly brown hair that falls just below her chest. She has caramel colored eyes and natural tan skin complexion with very little blemishes. She is fairly tall for her age, being about 5 foot 7 inches. She is slender and agile as well, weighing only around 105 pounds. Overall, she seems fairly innocent, naive, and even childish, though this is far from what she really is.

On a normal day at the school, Val typically wears a black cardigan over a plain white, sleeveless shirt. She wears a pair of black jeggings and typically wears a pair of red converse shoes. However, when she’s on a mission, Val wears any clothes she can to blend into the crowd.

Personality: Val appears cute and innocent to the untrained eye. She bats her eyes often and broadcasts her childish nature subtly. However, she is far from this outside of her assassin’s act. She is cold, calculating, and occasionally blood thirsty. Her sneaky and sly personality aid her curious incentives and sinister actions. She can gain true friends, though most of the people she has befriended in the past is usually just a front so that she could get information or something else from them. That being said, Val can still behave like an average teenage girl, with average teenage girl traits, such as boy issues and drama in general. She typically hides these things when with strangers or on missions, though she reveals her true girlish nature around companions.

Talent: In a crowd, Val is nearly invisible. She knows how to nimbly avoid pursuers, distinguish important contracts within a large crowd, and even subtly killing her enemies without them even noticing. She is also very sly and sneaky in general, which helps to her assassinations. She is also very agile on her feet and somewhat even an acrobat.

Fighting Style: As explained above, Val fights like a ghost. When she attacks, they are short yet damage-dealing attacks. She is hopeless when it comes to brute force, as she has a frail figure and lacks the skill to successfully wield weapons such as katanas and swords. However, she is still an accomplished killer. She has a pair of hidden daggers, much like Ezio Auditore, except they are much more modernized and blend in with her attire, as well as containing a deathly poison that is laced with the blade. She also relies on her childish appearance to reel in unsuspecting targets before assassinating them before they even realized what happened. This doesn’t work on people who know who she is, though she typically goes for a more noticeable approach to contacts like those, by dropping down from the ceiling and stabbing them in both the spinal column and the jugular.

Goals: Her main goal is to become the perfect assassin. This means that she hopes to be able to execute a kill by hiding in plain sight, yet no one knows that she did it, as well as assassinate people without them ever noticing until the died. Though this is more a side goal, Val hopes to be able to lead a revolution, hopefully against a government. Other than that, she simply wants to hone her skills and become a successful assassin.

History: As she is an assassin, Val has a fairly shaded past. Not even she remembers her early childhood, besides the fact that her parents were also assassins. Despite not knowing her parents, Val’s inspiration to get into the business of assassinations is most likely based off of her parents. When Val was around four years old, her parents were killed in front of her eyes by a band of amateur yet bulky assassins. Instead of instantly killing Val as well, they took her back to their camp. They started training Val, hoping that the death of her parents would motivate her to become a perfect assassin.

After about eight years, when Val was around 12 years old, she had become better than all the assassins that had kidnapped her. Once she realized this, she instantly attacked the assassins and killed them, stealing her set of poison infused hidden daggers. Now that she was back in the free world, Val decided to finally complete what she had been raised to do, become the perfect assassin. She decided to join the school of assassins so that she could hopefully obtain this goal and avenge her parents.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Have you started yet? Reserve me a spot, please?

Blog Entries

Name: Eizen Naxes
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Eizen's skill at disguising himself and deception is partially because of how innocent he looks. He has very large, very blue eyes, and has very long black lashes. His pale face, dotted with freckles, is perpetually blushing, as if he just came in from a cold winter's day full of nude men and women. His hair is black, and somewhat wavy, and frames his heart-shaped, pale face.
    As far as clothes, he still has his wardrobe from when he was a noble, which consists mainly of suits of various colors. However, on missions, he usually wears some form of disguise, either from his kit, or stolen from someone after knocking them out with sedatives.

Personality: As a noble, Eizen led a very hedonistic life, with decadent food and days spent lounging about. He dislikes work, and would much rather just lay around all day. Still, he does have a compassionate side which his mentor nurtured. He can be genuinely sweet. And he does indeed dislike killing.

Talent: Being a noble, Eizen had to take many lessons on diplomacy. While he didn't really want to, he was indeed a natural. He's very good at faking various emotions and expressions. Because of this, given the right disguise, he can become almost unidentifiable. He is also very good at adapting to new weapons: If he picks up an object, in seconds, he becomes as proficient with it as somone who has used it for a week. This means that he rarely uses actual weapons: He's much better at strangling people with extension cords or breaking their heads open with wooden chair legs.

Fighting Style: Eizen may not be as good with his weapons as people who dedicate themselves to one, but it evens out in that very few people have trained in dodging the things he wields. Many fighters have fought people wielding guns, but there are few who have ever stood against a man swinging a clothes iron by it's cord like a flail. He also usually catches his opponeny by surprise by disguising himself. Most people simply aren't prepared for the gardener to come at them with the hedge trimmers.

Goals: One of the things about Eizen is that it really wasn't a decision to become an assassin: He only did it because it was really the only job he could get, and now he's trapped. So he wants to find a way out of his job. He's becoming used to it, and that worries him immensely. Aside from this, he wants to live a peaceful life full of beautiful women, fine food, and laying in the sun.

History: Eizen is technically a noble, though all the other members of the royal family are quite dead. He grew up in a smell northern country, living most of his life in a palace of white marble, atop one of the snow-covered mountains that dotted the country. He was a member of the wealthy noble class, who made a habit of oppressing the rather large lower class. His parents wanted him to become a diplomat, and hired one of the best instructors on foreign affairs. Ironically, this man was one of the lower class. Despite disliking the lessons (He'd have much preferred to become a doctor), his acting teacher became one of his best friends.
    He did end up getting out of diplomacy. Unfortunately, it was because the lower class rebelled against the oppressive nobles and burned his house to the ground. He woke up and got away. His parents didn't. He ran and fled the country, mostly on foot. He travelled for a week, and by the time he reached a town where he wouldn't be recognized, he was desperate for food. It was either kill or starve to death: He took an assassination job. Disguising himself as a butler, he snuck into a former crime lords house, and beat him to death with a lead ash tray. It was then that he learned that he was trapped: He had to keep assassinating people, or die himself. He went to the Ward. If he was going to survive, he had to keep fighting.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 9th February 2012 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Jester; @Kona-Chan: you're both accepted

@Destiny Queen: still open.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Name: Miri Diamone

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Miri has pale skin and red hair that falls to her shoulders. She loves wearing accessories that will help her look pretty and make her yellow eyes stand out. She also enjoys wearing semi-formal clothing with blouses, skirts, and vests with low heel shoes. She is slender and fit, though on the outside she looks pretty weak. Manicures on her fingernails change their color everyday. Another noticable trait is that she always carries a guitar (I don't know what time of age this story takes place, so if it can't be electric, it can be acoustic)

Picture:

Personality: Miri is an angel at first sight with her large, soft eyes and kind expression. She loves to make herself look pretty and will sometimes spend hours applying makeup or choosing clothes. She smiles a lot, so on first sight people never guess she's an assassin. However, she is selfish and snobby and likes to boss around. She isn't stupid, and doesn't nose into other people's business for no reason, but she likes listening to gossip and private conversations. Her excuse is that she's got just too good of a hearing that she can hear everything that's within her hearing range. She values money as the number one important thing in this world, but not so much that she'd abandon people for money. She cares about everyone who's interacted with her, and will carefully choose her friend or foe depending on the situation.

Talent: She is a skilled musician, and has an extremely acute sense of hearing. She can tell apart every single voice of every single person in a large busy, noisy, city crowd. To what distance she can listen to, she doesn't even know herself, but she can hear whispers far away.

Fighting Style: She is a master in using short swords. Her guitar hides a sword inside which only she can take out. If the situation presents itself, she can also turn to using kitchen knives and daggers just fine. She usually avoids fighting head-to-head mostly by avoiding any enemies beforehand by hearing them approach from a reasonable distance which gives her enough time to escape.

Goal: She didn't want to be an assassin in the first place, but now that she is, she isn't going to give up on it. She's trying to aim to be the best of all assassins, and see how it goes from there.

History: Miri had been the daughter of a wealthy merchant, and was raised like a princess. However, she felt like she was suffocating with all the 'graceful, elegant, gorgeous' lifestyle her parens had been teaching her. At the age of 13, she escaped home with her favorite guitar and a few clothing. She also took along her a short sword for her own protection. She started performing on streets to earn money to survive.

When she was 15, she came across members of the Ward. They offered her to join the Assassins, but she refused at first. After several negotiations, she accepted on the condition she was receiving reasonable amount of 'funds' and payment. The Ward took her in and started training her to use the short sword. during the process, Miri modified her guitar so she can hide her weapons and money in it. At 17, she was told she could make a good spy as well due to her extreme hearing ability. She still performs on streets since it was one of her promised negotiation.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@Destiny Queen: Accepted.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast