Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Life

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Arrow Assassin's Life

@Jester; @King Maggot; @Oerba Yun Jay; @Kamen_Fanatic; @Destiny Queen; @Kona-Chan; @Willow's Tara

The gates to SAT were wide open once more and students were now exploring the place that would be their homes for the next few years. The school itself was vast with multiple buildings for different types of classes as well as different areas for people to hang out and even training and battlefields for people to spar in. "This is what I like to see," Jay grinned as he looked around the school with gleeful eyes. "Maybe I can really have some fun around here."

"So this is the place where brother studied huh?" Jason stated with an amazed look as he walked through the school, unlike most other students who were not paying attention or downplaying their emotion Jason was actually showing how amazed and utterly surprised he was of the almost town-like school. "I wonder if I can actually do this," he shivered nervously.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Assassin's Life

Stepping through the grounds of the school, Kaiji made sure to keep his hood up as he surveyed the titanic campus of SAT. He kept an eye out for each of the students there, watching them with a somewhat apprehensive gaze.

"I wonder... if they're nice..." he thought nervously. He wouldn't be surprised if they weren't. Not many people were nice to him.

Shhhh
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Edmond walked around in signature dark robes and was like a shadow.

He flipped down his hood and chewed some bubblegum impatiently.

"Where is a man supposed to get a burger around here?" he asked aloud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

In his daze Jason accidentally collided with Kaiji he spinning around and sliding on the ground suddenly so as to avoid being knocked over or knocking Kaiji. He sighed before coming back to his senses. "Oh, sorry about that I was just..." he blushed slightly out of embarassment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Val walked in through the gates, staring at the school. She was impressed, but she wouldn't let it show to everybody around here. Even though this was her first day, she would have a reputation to uphold. She also watched each passing student, trying to become accustomed to what she would grow to expect at this school.

After a few minutes of simply standing, Val became bored and began sitting on a high ledge by the gates, still watching the other people.

Shhhh
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

After openly complaining about the lack of food, Edmond sat down on a bench and started reading a human psychology book.

The book was as thick as a dictionary and he just casually flipped through it as if he was hoping that it may hide some type of "Golden" secret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"There are a lot of people," Jay said as he walked by the benches. "Not a lot of people I can fight though."

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Eizen entered the gates, feeling a tad overwhelmed. It was very difficult learning the language of his new country, and he was quite worried about his new job. He really did not like killing people. Still, did he really have a choice? All these thoughts went through his mind as he walked through the school gates.
    He was at least comforted by the fact that as far as he could tell, the many other students were at the very least almost as nervous at the idea of attending a school dedicated to learning how to kill people. He noted that one student seemed so nervous he crashed into another handsome young man. And if the lovely woman sitting on the ledge by the gates was any indication, the school had no lack of lovely women.
    "Pardon me, miss." Eizen said to Val. He spoke with an accent. It sounded vaguely eastern European. "Do you know where new students are supposed to go? I just arrived at this...How you say, academy? That is to say, I do not know where to go."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Shhhh
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"If you want a fight, perhaps I could help you with that." Edmond casually commented as Jay passed him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Val casually looked over to the boy who approached her. She her aviator sunglasses down further onto the bridge of her nose so that she could get a clear look at the boy. After seeing him clearly for the first time, she pulled her sunglasses up. Not because she didn't like what he looked like, but merely because now that she had seen him, she wouldn't need to look at him again.

"Me neither, I'm new here too," Val replied. "I'm just waiting until something interesting happens," Val said. She noticed a potential fight brewing in the crowd and raised an eyebrow. "This could be interesting," she thought to herself as she watched the situation from afar.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"A pity." Eizen said, as he leaned against the wall. He followed her gaze and saw what looked like a fight brewing.
    "Would it bother you overmuch if I sat?" He asked, sitting down next to her in the wall as he watched an effeminate man exchange words with a man in a black robe. "I suppose violence is commonplace at a school where people are taught to kill, is it not?" He commented. Whether it was to himself or to Val was unclear.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

"What is this place." Miri shook her head as she glanced at the students. "They all look as if they can't even kill a fly. Well, same goes to me..." Sighing, she pulled out a mirror from her pocket and checked her make-up.

"No one would ever think such a nice-looking girl would kill someone." With a slight giggle, she decided to move to check a few classrooms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kaiji blushed as he watched Jason keep himself balanced, gulping a bit as the boy stammered an apology. "It's fine..." he replied lightly, looking away. As much as he'd tried to, he still held his effeminate appearance. Even more with his light tone and voice.

Great, not even 2 hours in and he was already making a bad impression...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Thanks," Jason laughed. "I can be really clumsy at times," he nodded his head as he saw a fight beginning to occur near the benches.

"Really?" Jay grinned at the man as he stepped back and took off his bag. "In that case don't mind if I do."

Shhhh
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Edmond popped his knuckles and assumed a fighting position.

"Lets tango."

He threw a hard left hook at Jay's mouth without a moment more.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast