The Artifacts of Corruption
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Artifacts of Corruption

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb The Artifacts of Corruption

In the middle of a forest, a great tower stood. This would be the meeting ground for the heroic trainers that would band together and stop Team Corruption. Two trainers, one boy, one girl, sat in front of the tower on a cushioned bench in front a the fountain, with their Plusle and Minun, waiting for the other Trainers.
    Last edited by Detective Calvin; 24th April 2011 at 06:01 PM.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Artifacts of Corruption

Jakku wandered through the forest boredly.
    He examined the letter.
    "Dear Jakku, blah blah, save the world, blah, blah blah, civilisation as we know it, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, great tower, blah blah, forest."
    He released his Pokemon.
    Ichi, his Slowking, mimicked Jakku's speed, walking alongside.
    Fetchy, his Farfetch'd, leapt onto Jakku's shoulder.
    "Hello over there!"
    Jakku waved at the two trainers.

OOC: Off for the night.

Blog Entries

Maya "walked" through the forest her meditite, Maddie, beside her. "You know Maddie,"she said thoughtfully,"to be able to read this letter I'll probably have to be right side up!"She had been walking on her hands the whole time.She bent her arms and thrusted her self upward, she spun in the air, and landed on her feet. She bowed like a great crowd was watching her preform. "Dear Maya," she read,"We need you to help save the world from an evil force that could end civillization as we know it meet us at a great tower in the forest to recive your mission." "Medit?" her meditite asked. "I know I can't spot the tower eaither." Maya scaned the area but couldn't see a thing.
    "I'll need to get a better view," she climed into the closest tree and searched the horizen. Soon she spotted a tower of staggering hights." I found it Maddie," she swung out of the tree and with her meditite following close behind, she raced to the tower seeing three people already there."Hello everyone Maya is here!"
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille turned to see the new arrival. They got up to greet her. "Hello. I'm Calvin, and this is my twin sister Camille. You must be Maya." Calvin said.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Blog Entries

"Hello," she reached out to shake their hands, "I am indeed Maya,the ex. world rownound preformer," she bowed again.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Blog Entries

Yes, we used to watch your shows." Camille said, shaking her hand.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

"Thank-you," she smiled she still had fans even if she did quit (got fired from)the circus 4yrs ago. "when is every one else spossed to get here?" she asked.
    Without a Face

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Josef Kaiser, who preferred to be known as Wildcard for reasons unknown, was pacing around the Team Corruption headquarters, muttering unintelligibly to himself. The other members of the organization knew to stay well away from him, lest he lash out.

He was obviously thinking. Pondering. However, due to his madness, no one would be able to guess what he was thinking about. Maybe it was sadistic thoughts, best left in his head. Maybe it was about the situation at hand, the attempt to capture the Great Poison. Or maybe it was none of those things, and nothing more than nonsense.

"This Great Poison...I wonder what it is like..." he muttered, to no one in particular. "There's no one to stop us from getting it...but odds are someone will come. There's always someone...do you know who will try and stop us?"

Silence was his answer.

"Oh...wait...there's...no one here..." he muttered, laughing slightly, before continuing to mutter. After a while, he stopped dead in his tracks, and pulling out a fairly large knife out of his armor.

"Where are you?! I know you're here! Don't try to hide! Won't work! You're dead! As good as dead!" he shouted, looking around wildly.

But there was no one there.

He put away the weapon, before muttering some more. "You think...that you can just evade my glance...there's always someone...yes...and you might just be that little someone..."

He laughed again, before continuing his wandering. Mania had consumed any sense of sanity, so behavior like this was normal. Not always favorable.

But he was right, in a sense. When you are in a position such as him, there's always someone. Officials. Society. Or even the gods themselves.

But it was always someone.

Blog Entries

"They should be here soon. We'll wait until they get here." Calvin said, leading Maya to one of the benches around the fountain.
    My new anime fic!

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"WHEEEEEEEE!" Aaron yelled as he hurtled about on his Escavilier, Lancelot. "Go straight... Turn right... Here!!! Um, what did it say I was looking for? A grape-flavored popsicle? No, that wasn't it... Oh, I wish Bulk hadn't eaten that le-" He was cut off when Lancelot lurched to a stop just before colliding with a huge tower, and Aaron was catapulted off his back into a wall. "Great... tower. I remember now." he muttered as he slid down the wall.

Blog Entries

"Huh?" Calvin and Camille looked up and saw an Escavilier not far off. There was a person slumped against the wall as well. "Are you okay?" They asked, running to help him up. "You must be Aaron."
    My new anime fic!

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Uuuunghhh. How do you know me? Are you my mommy?" Aaron mumbled, then muttered a few incoherent sentences before falling unconcious to the floor. Lancelot moved his lances in a sotrt of shrugging gesture, as if to apologize for his trainer's follishness.

OOC: Off for the night. Sorry I couldn't get on much today, I was helping out at my church and then cooking random stuff and dyeing Easter eggs and all that shit in preperation for Easter.

Blog Entries

OOC: Umm, you do realize that there's an OOC thread.

Calvin and Camille looked at each other, and carried Aaron to a bench, laying him on it.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

Mitsuru, Mikuru and Rose appeared from a nearby split in the forest, looking angered.

english sif id: 584096475 / jpn sif id: 584423949
    3ds code: 3265-5284-6420 / twittertumblr

Blog Entries

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Maya asked,pointing to the unconsious man on the bench.
    Without a Face

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast