Armeira

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Armeira

Blog Entries

Default Armeira

The Land of Armeira

Cast of Characters

The bright morning sun rose boldly over the horizon of Armeira, painting the landscape in vibrant tones of orange and yellow at the dawn of a new day. A dark day it was destined to be, though few now knew it, as the chants of cultists rang out in the ruined halls of Koleiros for the first time in an age. Soon enough, the world of Armeira would be thrown into chaos, with prophets in the streets foretelling the destruction Armeira, and ancient beasts rising up from the depths of the earth to tame the races of mer and men once more. The Koleiros Cult had reformed, and a new age of darkness was destined to soon befall Armeira...

Last edited by Master Mew; 6th January 2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Character Stats Updated

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Armeira

Alias yawned.

"That new enchantment on my eyes is really starting to itch. Maybe I should go see what's-his-face over at the Mage's Guild about it. I'm sure it'd be entertaining, at least."
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Blog Entries

Dusk had been awake for several hours already, cleaning up a small room he had rented for the time he was in Melaphos. The owners of the room had been generous with the cost, at least for now. He needed to get some sort of job that could at least help pay the rent. He could always go hunting to get food.

It sure had been a long trip from his old village in the east. Dusk wasn't sure why he had chosen this Warrior's Guild to join. He always could've gone to Peletoth, of course, and joined the Guild there. He'd heard that there was the best Warrior's Guild there.

Dusk stood up and left his room, eating a bit of breakfast first. He walked down the street, ignoring the curious looks thrown his way by human and creature alike. Dusk walked up to the guild, then noticed the doors and windows were boarded up.

Hmmm, Dusk thought. Is it possible that there isn't a Guildmaster here?

"Hey, you!" a man called. "Don't you know that there isn't a Guildmaster for the Warrior's Guild yet?"

No Guildmaster? Dusk thought. That sure is strange.

Dusk still needed to train though. He walked around the building, noticing one window that was open. Dust slowly trickled out of the window, as if no one had been in the building in years. Dusk climbed into the Guild.

"Surely no one'll mind if I take a training dummy," Dusk mumbled, and grabbed one that was sitting against the wall, lifting it onto his shoulder. He'd seen people - and creatures - carrying stranger things.

A few minutes later, at his rented room, Dusk's knife bones were out, and he was raising a bow at the training dummy hanging from the ceiling. He released the arrow, and it grazed the dummy's side, impaling itself in the wall.

"I need better aim," Dusk mumbled, wrenching the arrow out of the wall. "Well, the landlord did say I could renovate any way I want."

Dusk launched a well-placed slash at the dummy's neck, and its body came flying off its head.

"I'll need to fix that," Dusk said to no one in particular. Talking to himself was a bad habit he'd picked up during his coming-of-age ritual.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 23rd October 2010 at 12:16 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Silion flies over his forest home. the cool breeze felt plesant across his scaly underbelly. Several of his pack mates join him, screeching to alert him. They scan the plains just outside of the forest, watching for prey.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Relic, the noble Doran assassin stealthly marched through the city streets, searching, he knew the Assassin Guild's location, clues to it, but he had trouble finding it easily, it was normal for this to be the case, who expected such a thing to be easy?

----------

Solarus stood in his courters, several books in front of him, reading intently. He used his tail to turn the page, his front limbs were long sense useless and his toothy maul not fit for such a task. He patiantly awaited someone to seek him out for knowledge, afterall, it was his duty.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

A shadowy figure stood inside one of the windows near the top of the building, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. The Koleiros Assassin had been sent out to dispose of Solarus, so his beliefs wouldn't interfere with their own. He silently notched an arrow, aimed for Solarus's neck, and fired with a slight twang.

Blog Entries

Dusk continued to practice his fighting skills, alternating between using a bow and using his knife bones. He was getting better, too. Several times in a row, the arrows he fired pierced the dummy's chest where its heart would be. Many of his slashes were becoming more well-aimed as Dusk learned the areas where a humanoid body would be most likely to have weaknesses. Since most warriors he had ever seen seemed humanoid, it was a good place to start. Dusk continued attacking the training dummy until it was ripped nearly everywhere, and there were many, many holes it the neck and chest.

Meanwhile, outside the Melaphos Warriors Guild...

Nightfall stood, pulling wooden boards off of the doors and windows of the guild. He noticed that, strangely, one of the windows was open.

After the boards were all taken down, Nightfall opened the door to the guild and entered. Dust, having laid relatively undisturbed for so long, flew into the air with every step.

"This is going to take a lot of renovation," Nightfall mumbled under his breath.

Several hours later, Nihtfall emerged from the guild, which was now completely clean and open to warriors.

"That was NOT what I signed up for as a Guildmaster," Nightfall said, coughing. "Shouldn't somebody else have to clean up?"

Strangely enough, two of the training dummies had been missing when Nightfall checked. He set off through the city to find whoever had taken them.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 23rd October 2010 at 12:59 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

Another Koleiros Assassin was leaping through the streets of Melaphos, carrying the training dummy from the Warrior's Guild on his back. The new recruits of the Koleiros cult would need practice, and currently, scavenging from other cities was the only way to gain supplies.

Blog Entries

Several warriors materialized from the shadows in front of the assassin with the training dummy, weilding battleaxes and swords.

"Halt!" one of them ordered, swinging his battleaxe at the assassin. "Thief!"

Several more warriors came up behind the assassin, these ones holding crossbows in one hand and knifes in the other.

Blog Entries

The Assassin looked wildly between the two groups of guards, before smirking, and vanishing into the shadows. In truth, he simply used a spell that allowed him to turn invisible, and was now silently climbing up a nearby house.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Silion continues to scan for prey. once or twice a small rabbit would dive into their burrow. His pack mates suddenly scream in terror behind him. He turns, only to see a massive bat like creature about to swallow him. He dives, just barely avoiding the creature, with brushes against his tail feathers, giving it several deep cuts.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Solarus' head snapped around and incinerated the arrow with fire. "You'll have to do better than that, assassin." he said, the guards entering the room. "A Doran doesn't live to see my age by being hard of hearing, next time, try to notch your arrow more quietly." he said. His eyes glowed green and vines sprouted from the ground under the assassin, trying to wrap up his legs.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

The Assassin struggled to break free of the vines, as he drew his knife and started hacking the plants into pieces. Unfortunately, the foliage was growing faster than he could chop it away, and in seconds, he was utterly consumed by them, and once the vines completely covered him, the retreated back into the ground, leaving nothing but thin air in their wake.

Solarus nodded, normally violence wasn't in his nature, but defending his life was another story, and considering who it was, he couldn't take chances. He returned to his reading, the guards continueing to watch the windows and protect him.

Ask Pony Discord

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As Relic stepped past a dark alley, a faint voice was heard from it.

"Come to see from the shadows, initiate."
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast