Armeira
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Armeira

Blog Entries

Arrow Armeira

The bright morning sun rose boldly over the horizon of Armeira, painting the landscape in vibrant tones of orange and yellow at the dawn of a new day. A dark day it was destined to be, though few now knew it, as the chants of cultists rang out in the ruined halls of Koleiros for the first time in an age. Soon enough, the world of Armeira would be thrown into chaos, with prophets in the streets foretelling the destruction Armeira, and ancient beasts rising up from the depths of the earth to tame the races of mer and men once more. The Koleiros Cult had reformed, and a new age of darkness was destined to soon befall Armeira...

Last edited by Master Mew; 25th August 2011 at 07:00 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Default Re: Armeira

Lord Cyros, emperor of Armeira, sat on a relatively plain throne, scepter in hand.

The throne room was very impressive, designed by Cyros himself. Windows covered the walls facing east and west, and his mechanics had designed a rope mechanism under the floor that allowed the throne to move to face the sunrise or sunset with the pull of a lever. The room was a story above every room in the palace but the towers, giving Cyros a birds-eye view of Tuseid and the ocean beyond. Rigid discipline got the job done most of the time, but a little beauty at times never hurt anyone.

Cyros was considering walking to the nearby Mages Guild to buy a spell tome; he was hoping to work on his Healing Magic and Mana in the next few days. Thus, he rose from the throne and began a descent down the spiral stairs to the floor below.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Cyros!" Ancev says, having been doing a dance in his fur robes in front of the guild to attract new members. He normally lived in Arlok, but had recently travelled to Tuseid to promote the new guild with some dance moves he learned from a giant turtle man. "How are you?" He asks, tap dancing around the emperor.

Meanwhile, Evan looked through the wallet he had mugged from a random passerby in an alley, disappointed at the man's funds. "Damn recession." He says, pocketing what little cash he had. He decided to look for work. Conveniently, in a nearby garbage bin, he found a flier for the Koleiros cult. "A cult? Meh. May as well try." He says, as he starts walking towards the address on the flier.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sharda:

Sharda walked outside, and was wuite happy by the fact that she could get to her job before the major crowd swept the streets. While walking down the Road, she noticed for the first time the satly sea breeze that blew though the city every once in a while. While walking down to her diestination, she stopped for a fe seconds, just to smell the flowers growing in the grass.

"They smell much nicer when you can actually stop to smell them, rather than having to smell them while walking past them." Shard asaid with a large smile filled with enthusiasm.

Upon entering the booth, Sharda uncovered all her merchandise, and proceeded to set up all the merchandise on shelfs and racks. "I hope to make a profit with this sell today, I need to get my roof fixed at home." Sharda said without stopping to think about the fact that she said it out loud.

Lake:

Walking out to her vegetable garden, Lake had encountered a nice rabbit running around outside her door. Lake proceeded to ingore the fact that the rabbit was going into her house, and, in her orange like dress, and her red hair pulled up into a rony tail, she went into her garden and was picking her a couple of potatoes, and a carrot, "I guess this will be enough for just me tonight." Lake said walking back into her house, and started to talk to the rabbit that went in earlier, asking it if it would kindly leave. Picking up the rabbit to take it outside, she looked out of her window, and saw smoke coming off of the mountains to the east of Yoraquet, and was hoping that it wasn't a forest fire, while putting the rabbit gently down outside of her door.

"Have a good night, Little One, and don't get hurt." Sharda said to the rabbit as she went back in.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

OOC: @Mouthful of Pi For future reference, the Koleiros Cult doesn't generally recruit via flier, and generally prefers not to have visitors. Let's be careful not to make assumptions about the methods other Guildmasters employ in recruiting new members. Nonetheless, no-harm-no-foul in this case, I suppose.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Tyler was visiting his hometown. He had arrived early that morning from across the channel to do some dirty work for himself. He wore a plain common tunic and normal pants. "Sometimes it's just easier to do things yourself." he said to himself. Noticing a small shop he strolled inside.
    Last edited by tyler212; 25th August 2011 at 06:16 PM.
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

- William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

The nomadic battlemage was annoyed by the fact he needed to visit the Mages' Guild. It wasn't that he disliked the place, after all he had trained there years ago when he was just a kid. It was the fact that everything had become so regulated and political as of late. When Xavier was a trainee, there weren't so many rules about the pursuit and usage of magic. It was an adventure. And of course... Xavier wasn't the type to follow the rules of the Guild. He was well traveled, cultured and educated. Far smarter than any of the men who spent their entire lives in the towers.

Xavier took a deep breath and stepped into the guild. He needed to access some things that he had left in storage years ago. He didn't want to deal with any more people than he needed to, so he just kept walking, headed for the stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Sharda:

"Welcome, what services may I offer upon you today?" Sharda said to the person that just walked in, "I run one of the only antique shops in the city, anything that is on the shelves is for sell, what is on the racks you may try haggling for, but shelves are at the mininum price I will sell them for, feel free to look around."

Sharda turned and was now looking at the inventory, making sure everything was where it belongs, and then turned to the customer, and said, "If you need help finding anything, just ask."

Sora arrived in the city, resting her wings over her back. She watched the sun, perplexed, as now it was the night half of the year in her homeland, she was unaccustomed with the idea of the sun AND moon being present the same day. "What a wonderous land this is," she said, having a slight accent. She slowly headed towards the palace, looking over the beautiful structure. She was amazed at it, and pleased that in this land, arcatecture was given respect. She slowly approached the guards in front of the building and bowed. "Hello, my name is Sora. I have traveled far from Drago to get here," she explained. "Will you please direct me to the temple?" she asked. "I'm very confused in this new land and don't know who I should ask where to go."

---------------------------------

Relic walked down the street of the capital, still uncertain of what he should do. He came to become a bounty hunter, but he'd then been told that in this land, there was a guild membership required. He was still debaiting rather or not he should do that or consider becoming an assassin...

Ask Pony Discord

Tyler took a quick look around "Do you have any kind of weaponry? Blades are somewhat my thing to collect." Tyler gave a smile knowing it could be difficult to come across Alimor, like himself who are appreciative of such kinds of weapons.
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

- William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

Blog Entries

Sharda:

"On the rack, hanging up in the back, there should be some small knives, and in the the wooden case up front, you will find a few short swords, maybe a long sword." Sharda proceeded to say to her customer, "All my inventory actually comes from my family, and a few other places that don't know what is and isn't antique. If you find something of that kind, it doesn't have a price on it, so just bring it to me, and I will give you the price range I will sell for."

Blog Entries

"Ah, Ancev," Cyros said. "Just the man I was looking for, actually. I was hoping to buy the Heal Abrasion spell tome, if that's okay." He held out a small leather pouch full of silver coins. "Although I suppose we'll have to go back to the Guild, then."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

"I can just loan you my copy. Let me see here..." Ancev says, going through his robes, and taking out some notes paper clipped together. "Here we are! Catch!" He says, offering Cyros the notes. "Say, why not go on an adventure, eh? Maybe you could test out your new spell!"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"I'd love to," Cyros admitted, "But I can't. Armeira can't rule itself, so I'm stuck in Tuseid for now. And thanks for the spell, I'll get started on learning it."

Blog Entries

"Are you sure? C'mon, it won't die if you leave it alone for a few hours. Live a little!" Ancev offers. "We could go get some ale, sing karaoke, maybe pick up some women..."

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast