Arcánum - Page 64

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcánum

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Arcánum

alize looked at eliot. "you okaay?" she asked. She finally felt her magic getting undercontrol.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

"Yes, but I am flattered you asked." Eliot says, leaning on a wall.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(no problem @Spirit of Vengeance )

Jaklo began to head farther out into the wilderness, but he didn't mean to be running away. He was trying to be careful so he could asces the situation and then really help. With his magic back Jaklo began to summon is pets. Relek, Shadra, and Xeriac stood ready. Relek was now wearing dark iron armor that made him basically a wolf tank. Jaklo then ran back to the wall and began to transform it. sections of it crumbled to rubble then began to rubuild in new shapes. A golem formed from the wall standing at around the same height as it was now in the mine yard. With his three of creatures attacking the remaining guards from behind Jaklo took to the skies riding on Shadra to try and find the others.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Averia's eyes widened, the woman being engulfed in the blast. From the smoke and light, she rolled out of the rubble; grunting as hit the ground hard.

"Averia...!" Winter grunted, trying to pick herself up.

-----------------------------------

While Eliot and Alize were talking, they heard deep groans coming from down the hall.

Drawing their attention, a man stepped out of the shadows; his head down. He was haggard, ripped and positively malnourished.

"Please... help... me..." he breathed out coarsely.

@Kona-Chan
    Last edited by Yun; 3rd March 2012 at 05:14 PM.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"So what should I do with you kids," the man grinned only for him to jump aside as he saw Laclera's blast. "You really are annoying vermin." he stated and fired more blasts similar to Averia's.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Averia struggled to get up, growling.

Winter stood, glaring at the man intensely. "Damn you!!" she roared, bringing her hand to her mouth; a rune coming to it. From the runes, an intense stream of fire barreled at the man as he was busy with Laclera.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man raised an eyebrow as he was suddenly coated in flames causing him to step back as he tried to shrug the flames away.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Down there. Shadra lets go. Dasi!(descend/divebomb)" Jaklo shouted spoting the others.

They were all fighting some random man. He'd not only dodged one of Laclera's attacks, but seemed to be shrugging off every hit. As Shadra dive bombed towards the group Jaklo readied his bow. the others had been blasting with fire, so Jaklo selected an ice arrow. when hot things instantly become cold they shatter. Right as they touched down Jaklo let his ice arrow fly.

"Hey guys. Am I late?" Jaklo asked drawing and firing another arrow instantly aftwewards.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Laclera smiled and drew on his demonic form.

Grinning from demonic black hallow eyes he whispered to the man as he seemingly appeared next to him

"Are you afraid .. of the dark?"

He then cast Fear of the Dark and the whole complex was cast into an impenetrable murky dark fog, leaving zero visibility for a mile radius.

Then without delay he cast Judgement Day and a dark murky blob appeared, shaping itself into whatever the man feared most.

Time to see what was his fears.

-------------------------------

The whole world went black for Mikael and he cursed.

"What in the bloody fuck is going on?" he yelled into a radio but the fog seemed to cancel radio waves as well.

"God dammit." he then spat as he broke out into a run towards what he hoped was an exit to this madhouse.

--------------------------------------------------------

Soldiers broke out into a mad confusion as the dark engulfed their eyes and they started shooting wildly in different directions trying to purge whatever was plaguing them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Fear," the man smirked as he looked down at his hands. "Fear is something that is only useless," he grinned to himself as his hands were held out and began to glow. "I have no need for such useless things."

"Yah!" the man turned around swiftly; only for him to have Jay's sword stab through the right side of his chest. "Got...you..." Jay panted his eyes looking up at the man with an intense glare.

"Now I know..." the man smirked and grabbed a hold of the sword. "The fact that you have this blade proves it, it's kinda funny that you're using the same blade I used to cut that stupid woman's arm off."

"Shut U..." Jay yelled before he fell his body become heavy, he hit the floor with his knees and looked up at the man once more. "Faust yo..."

"Don't die you useless son of mine," the man cackled, his voice becoming thinner by the second before it eventually vanished.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Laclera was amazed as the shapeless blob that should be taking form of his fears instead vanished.

"You really do have no fear." he murmured in amazement and the shapeless blob sunk back into the ground, going to oblivion. This has never happened before to Laclera, he always accepted it as if it were a law that every man fears something more than death but this social infrastructure was shattered useless in the face of a man who had no fears.

He wasn't fazed for too long, since he was still in his element due to the darkness still hindering all eyesight nearly useless, he shot a massive wave of fire towards where he heard the strange man's voice thin.
    Knowing that it was probably a useless strike, the man was probably gone, he shot it halfheartedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikael gritted his teeth as he slammed into a steel door.

Why must things be so damned tough? he thought as he tasted the cold taste of steep mixed in with blood and teeth fragments in his mouth.

He put every effort into the door and eventually the door gave way to another corridor, another hallway.

Spitting out a wad of blood, he popped a few pills in his mouth and ran towards what he thought was freedom.

Silly silly Mikael.

-------------------------------------------

The soldiers soon got over their panic and switched on their infrared goggles, continuing their brigade unhindered.

Outside the prison, there was a massive beast of modern machinery with it's guns pointing towards the entrance of the prison.

With an intricate nuclear gun, wheels that crushed the road from it's massive weight, and a sleek titanium finish, this machine radiated death.

Inside of it was a squad of four men operating all of it's systems and the gigantic tank was the size of a small house.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jay just looked down at the floor, his face looking as if he had had the life taken out of him. He couldn't believe it, after all the time he had been looking for Faust he had been dispatched so easily. Jay clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in frustration. "Damn it..."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Keeping the darkness as a veil Laclera ran to Jay and quickly asked "Are you okay?"

He then extended his hand to help him up.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jay nodded his head and grabbed a hold of Laclera's hand. "I failed...I failed so badly," he gritted his teeth and stood up. "I finally found him and I let him leave just like that."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"He is one tough son of a bitch that is for sure. He is the first man I met who has no fears." Laclera responded casually as if they were talking about the Sunday newspaper.

"What do we do now? I don't know how long this darkness will stall the guards."

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast