Arcánum - Page 56

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcánum

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Arcánum

The door slid up; opening, Damon standing at it. "Ah, Jay right? Yeah. It's safe," he stated, opening the door. Turning to Winter, Damon stated; "Yell if you need anything," and with that, he walked out toward the armory.

Winter laid back down in her bed, smiling at Jay. "Hey..." she croaked out hoarsely.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Hey," Jay said back as he looked at Winter before rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "How are you feeling?" he asked, in truth he felt really worried since he thought it was his fault for her getting poisoned.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Winter only snorted. "Like I've been poisoned," she stated, looking to him. "But it's no one's fault but my own..."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah but I said I'd had your back and look at what happened," Jay looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry Winter."

Yun
    Blog Entries

As Jay looked down, Winter had gotten up from the bed to walk toward him on stumbling feet. Stopping in front of him, she tilted his chin up. "Hey... look at me..." looking him straight in the eye, her gaze became serious. "You didn't do anything wrong, okay? It was my fault for charging at a Specter unprepared... their venom kills only when the medicine isn't administered in a few hours."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I know but..." Jay looked at Winter before smiling. "Thanks," he said softly before putting his arms around her. "Thanks for helping me feel better."

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Alize shut her book quietly. She placed in her bag, Her bag was filled with dozens of books much like the one she had put in there along with five small black boxes. She closed her bag and zipped it up. She got up quietly then walked away from winter's room and where averia had gone.

She finally stopped walking deciding she had put enough space between herself and the group then proceeded to open her bag once more.
    She took out one of the small black boxes then closed her bag. She opened up the box with extreme care. Inside the box was five small white pills, neatly placed inside.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Laclera and Mikael went to see old man Jake after bribing his guard with a smuggled vodka bottle.

They walked into the room carefully, his cell was elegantly flourished, fit for a king.

The old man greeted the two and then sat down at a table, waiting for Laclera and Mikael to seat themselves. He was a feeble looking old man with a kind gentle look to his eyes. Not exactly the picturesque look for a man leading a revolution.

"Tell me chaps.." the old man spoke as Laclera and Mikael sat down "Tell me what you know about this land's history?"

"Wasn't it always ran by those Council members?" Laclera asked as he sat down uncomfortably. The chair was luxurious but he was speaking with perhaps the most influential man in the prison.

"No... this land was once ran by my forefathers. We ruled the land and led it to prosperity.... It wasn't until a few decades ago that these so called 'Council' members took charge. Let me tell you a tale... Once upon a time this land was full of fertile rolling valleys and happy plump children.... Until the Great Drought. Food ran low, women and children starved, the government was unable to care for its dying people and one day, a man screamed for revolution. Thus began the great Civil War of Aymaria. That is where it started. A man by the name Desmond Steele started the great war and won the war through sheer attrition.

Thousands of bodies were massacred for his bloody campaign for 'Justice'. And you know what? The food situation was cured. Due to all of the people dying to his foolish efforts, the food compensated for the lesser population. And the fools heralded him a hero.... A bloody hero? And you know what I got? YOU KNOW WHAT I GOT???" the old man said, raising his voice.

"I GOT THROWN INTO THIS BLOODY STINKING CELL TO ROT. BECAUSE THAT PUNK ASS KID THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN ME!"

He grabbed for some red pills as he started hyperventilating then slowed down his breathing as he swallowed, falling into a slightly drugged calm state.

"I'm sorry... that was childish. So you know what we will do? Mikael has been long telling me tales of this master strategist named 'Laclera' who he swore up and down would save him and the revolution. Because, once we get out, I'm reclaiming these lands in the name of my father, who they put to the sword in their disgusting revolution. So, can you do it Laclera?" the old man finished as he held Laclera with a steadfast gaze as if it was magic.

Grabbing a pen, Laclera played with some paper, made a few quick sketches and smiled at Mikael who was looking pleadingly at Laclera

"Yeah, I think I can."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So when do you think you'll be okay?" Jay asked as he looked at Winter.

Yun
    Blog Entries

They hadn't expected it.

They weren't prepared... Averia blamed it on their comfort in Damon's home. Letting their guards down was the worst thing they could've possibly done...

And now, it was too late. When the Kingdom Soldiers flooded the city; destroying everything... they were just... taken by surprise.

And as a result, the bombing of the Weapon's Facility had left many casualties. She knew that as they struggled with futile efforts; as she dug her her lance into the face of a soldier's helmet, twisting it to seal the deal, that there were many things wrong...

She didn't know what was worse... the flooding of soldiers, Eliot and Jay being subdued, Jason, Alize, and her own futile resistance...

Or Winter's loud screaming over the body of her freshly dead brother; kneeling down atop the rubble of the large structure of the building.

"Dammit! Winte-" the black-haired woman's voice turned into a scream of pain as she was shocked by seals of magic; her energy supply suddenly stopping short. Falling to the ground, her lance slid away from her.

Winter didn't notice. No... she did... but her heart wouldn't will her to turn from the problem in front of her... whatever was left of it. "Damon!! Damon, no!! Please, Damon; wake up!!" the tears just wouldn't stop...

And as a man stepped up to the rubble, an electrical rod ready to attack; she was too immersed in her own sadness to notice.

Little did she know of what lied ahead for them...

((@Spirit of Vengeance: Sir... begin the arc XDD))

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: That would've been so awesome had it not been skipped xD

Jay gritted his teeth before coughing up blood on the floor. He looked towards Winter and noticed a man getting up from the rubble. "Winter watch out!" he screamed before slamming his fist on the ground firing a powerful wave of energy on the ground so as to divide the man from Winter.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Alize layed covered in ruble. She had a death grip on her bag. She was crying with one pill in her hand.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Da fuck da fuck da fuck da!" Jaklo shouted being tailed by a hoard of soldiers, "This is the thanks I get for returnign stolen good! GUYS!!!"

He was running for his life four men all armed with different weapons were chasing him. Jaklo was barely keeping ahead he knew little of the lay out of town, and constantly had to check for new routes. Then he saw the focus of the attack.

"There. they must be there. I'ma comin'." Jaklo shouted heading towards the center of the siege.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

TOKOMA MINE

(I will God mod and this is necessary. Do not try to fight this, it is part of the new Arc)

-------------------------------------------------

The soldier's quickly subdued Jaklo, Jay, Eliot, Winter, and Alize and shoved them forcefully in a top security truck. The titanium vehicle showed that escape was no longer an option.

The driver snickered as they were put in magical chains in the back of the truck that prevented any magic or transformations.

"You know where you are going cupcakes? Right to Tokoma Mine in Novius Gongari. Nobody escapes Tokoma Mine. Nobody." he laughed as he revved up the engine of the truck.

The truck traveled to Novius Gongari until they reached the massive prison complex.

They strip searched, beat, confiscated all that they may of had, shaved all of them bald, showered them with a fire hydrant hose, and then finally put magical handcuffs on them that didn't restrict movement but prevented any type of magic. (Yes this applies to your wolf transformations @jasonwolf)

Leading the group of new prisoners into a old mine lift, they descended approximately two miles until the old lift creaked to a stop.

The guards pushed them to make sure they continued walking towards the prison yard while some used electrical whips to maintain order.

"ATTENTION!" the prison guards yelled as they reared to as stop. The warden stood on an elevated platform, chewing a wad of tobacco he spat black grisly saliva onto the prisoners as he talked.

The prisoners stood in the yard as he gave his usual address.

"Listen here pumpkins, over here in Tokoma Mine, you work so you can eat. This is where you will stay for the rest of your life. You will shit here, work here, and eventually die here.

Anybody caught plotting escape will be punished. Severely.

Face it, the world doesn't want you. It is best to put the trash with the trash. Besides, what would you ugly, pathetic, worthless slugs of the bottom of society do anyways?"

He laughed and then his arrogant demeanor dissipated into a cold gaze full of hatred.

"You are dismissed."

The prisoners all wandered to their cells which where these arrangements:

Winter/Jay
    Eliot/Alize
    Jaklo/Mikael
    Averia/Laclera

-------------------------------------------

Laclera looked incredulously at Averia as she was shoved into his cell.

"You!" he said as he recoiled like a snake to the other edge of the cell.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice full of worry.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mikael looked at Jaklo and snickered

"Fresh meat? I got top bunk fucker."

He was poised against a wall with teeth gleaming.
    Last edited by Karma Kidd; 25th February 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Whatever. Not like much is gonna matter now." Jaklo shrugged.

he was very conflicted with himself. If he had run away from town... gone away formt he others they probably wouldn't have persued him. is a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush? I would be if one was a chicken. Now he was deep into this shit, and probably going to be stuck doing hard labor for a long time. Atleast he'd probably die of work rather then age. The underground was no place for him.

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast