Arcánum - Page 54

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcánum

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Arcánum

Averia rolled her eyes, trying her hardest not to pout angrily. Looking across the rooftops; her attention was caught by a large TV screen.

"What's that?" Winter asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There was an emergency broadcast. A nationwide one, at that...

On the screen was a reporter. "The case of the fugitives that broke through the Aymarian Blockade Area; the Council has made a ruling. The situation has now escalated to Code Green, the third stage of alarm. Here is the Council Member; Rygdea Genevene and his report."

The screen immediately flashed to a tall man of long brown hair and piercing amber eyes. The frown on his face indicated his frustration. "Citizens of Aegia, hear my plea. These fugitives are wanted criminals by the Kingdom, armed and extensively dangerous. They threaten our very way of life; it is up to us as the people to bring these miscreants to justice!"

Pictures of each of them came onto the screen. Winter, Alize, Jay, and Lachesis's faces were at full view. "One has already been dealt with," his voice came, Lachesis's picture deleting from the screen. Now, only Winter, Alize and Jay had their photos up.

When Rygdea's visage was back up, he held out his hand in a beckoning manner. "We have established a temporary Code Green Law; all citizens are allowed to take up arms against these monsters. Use of deadly force is allowed, but the murder of them is not allowed. They are to be taken on cautiously..."

He bowed to the screen after withdrawing hhis hand. "Thank you very much for listening," and the screen cut back to the news reporter.

"This has been an Aymarian News Broadcast."

And the screen went back to its advertisements.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"....well fuck," Jay muttered before he knelt down and started to ruffle and mess his hair around after which he proceeded to shake his head around. "Forget new clothes we need new faces."

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Alize did what could do. "Does anyone have a knife of a sort?" She asked looking around at the group.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Here," Jay said as he took his knife out and handed it to Alize.

Blog Entries

Alize took the knife from Jay. She pulled up the left side of her hair. She took a deep breathe them cut almost all the hair on the left of her head off with the knife. "Thanks.. This should do for now.." She replied. She tossed the knife back to Jayz
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Battara eventually found Laclera and ignited a blueish fire in his hand.

"Well well well, Captain Laclera, I presume you are ready to turn yourself in?" Battara laughed venomously.

"Perhaps."

"Wait... what?"

Battara's laugh was gone and replaced with shock.

"You mean I've been chasing you for ten bloody years, ten bloody sleepless years and now your just ready to be turned in!?!"

"Perhaps."

"Why... why?" Battara asked as he looked at the forlorn captain.

"I've been at this game.. for a long time. Perhaps too long. Now, I just want to rest." Laclera dryly commented and then stood up putting his hands behind his back, pacing the alleyway.

Battara looked at him and some tears began to form in his eyes.

"Why..... you still have a chance you know. You can still escape!" Battara could not comprehend the infamous Captain Laclera submitting so easily.

He spent nearly his whole adult life chasing him and it was the only thing he really knew. Laclera was perhaps his only friend.

"Your an officer of the law. Arrest me." Laclera barked as he stood still with his back facing him, ready for the handcuffs.

"I.... I can't." Battara finally admitted.

"I just ... .I can't."

"Arrest me or I'll fucking fry your ass!" Laclera demanded, his voice now a roar. He had a fireball in each hand and his eyes were like knives.

"You know you can't kill me.... you couldn't kill me for ten years why do you think you can now?" Battara mumbled as he confusedly played with his shotgun.

"ARREST ME!" Laclera said and then for extra emphasis lobbed a fireball at Battara's unprotected face.

Battara merely dodged the fireball with ease and then mumbled quietly with unease "All right... I'll call the squad truck."

Tapping a few numbers in his PDA on his wrist, he called an arrest squad saying he had subdued the infamous Captain Laclera.

The remarks of the upcoming promotion he would receive for this act of valor went over his head.

Battara and Laclera stood and talked for a while, each surprisingly apologizing for what they had done.

Finally the squad truck arrived, and soldiers in skeletal armor put Laclera in magical chains and loaded him into a maximum security truck.

"Good bye.... friend." Laclera told Battara with a hint of a sad smile.

"Good bye...." Battara said and then walked into the alleyway.

"Sir, will you attend your congratulatory promotion ceremony?" A soldier asked Battara.

"Yes... just give me some minutes." Battara said with a lost gaze.

Wandering into an alleyway Battara cocked his shotgun and threw off his helmet.

Placing the shotgun under his chin, tears dribbled down his face as he prepared himself for a dishonorable death.

The boom ricocheted through the alleyways and when Laclera heard it, he sobbed silently.

"Quit crying prisoner!" A soldier barked.

"You'll have plenty of time to do that in Tokoma Mine. Nobody escapes Tokoma Mine." he said with a voice laced with intimidation and venom.

Laclera merely watched the sky and looked at a tattoo on his leg.

He then smiled secretly and waited for his arrival.

Captain Laclera had a plan. Time to bust out his friend.

Blog Entries

"Hey! Why was I not on TV?!" Eliot asks angrily.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Alize looked at Eliot. "Maybe you should take that as a chance to get away." She remarked.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Winter turned to look around the town from the roof they were on. Surveying for any danger, she turned to Averia. "Averia, is there anything here we don't see?"

Averia sniffed the air, nodding. "Yep. Couple of dogs followin' our scent," she jabbed her thumb back, motioning to the airships that was hovering around the area.

Winter only shook her head. "Shit... let's go."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We're never getting a break are we?" Jay wondered. "But don't we need a plan?"

Blog Entries

Alize gave a slight smile. "I suggest the sewers... It's dark and goes through out the city." She suggested.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

The maximum security truck rode all the way to Novius Gongari where Tokoma Mine was located.

Most of the prison was underground in the mines, but there was a massive prison complex above that had bleak bloodstained walls and onyx spikes that fenced in the property.

The truck stopped at the prison and led Laclera through several checks and stops that made sure he had no weapons on him.

Confiscating his prized rapier, Laclera couldn't help wince and the security noticed it.

"What's wrong pumpkin? Did we take your favorite toy?" they smirked snidely and then shoved him where they hosed him down with a powerful jet of water.

They shaved Laclera's head and then threw him into a cold damp cell until role call.

As the prisoners all jostled and pushed each other, they eventually reached the courtyard.

The warden was standing on a raised balcony and had an arrogant smile as he greeted the fresh meat.

"Listen here pumpkins, over here in Tokoma Mine, you work so you can eat. This is where you will stay for the rest of your life. You will shit here, work here, and eventually die here.

Anybody caught plotting escape will be punished. Severely.

Face it, the world doesn't want you. It is best to put the trash with the trash." he finished with a sinister smile.

He walked out of view and a tall bald security guard with muscles chiseled out of granite yelled

"DISMISSED"

Laclera and the other prisoners wandered back to their cells.

As Laclera returned to his cold grey cell, he realized that the handcuffs prevented him from performing magic.

Groaning from disappointment he laid down in the cell bunk and the warden's words echoed through his head

I will die here.......

------------------------------------------------

Mikael was in his cell as well, laying in his bed in silence.

Where are you Laclera? Where....

Yun
    Blog Entries

Winter and the group descended to a pipeline within the city. "It's right through here..." she'd said, jumping into the pipe as multiple soldiers rushed past. Running through the large pipe; she made toward a steel grate.

Averia raised an eyebrow. "Need somebody to knock it through?"

Winter nodded. "Yeah."

Blog Entries

Alize licked her left hand. Her hand light on fire lighting up the area a bit. "Do you want me to melt us a hole?" She asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It'll have to be a pretty big hole," Jay said as he looked at the steel grate.

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast