Arcánum - Page 52

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcánum

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Arcánum

"What bad manners you have these days. Don't tell me your pack of degenerates have rubbed off on you." The purple haired man grinned.

"Guess I'm losing my touch." Laclera dryly responded.

"Saddening, I had more faith in you than that. However, enough of this mindless chat. You know why I'm here." The man grinned cynically.

"I do." Laclera said and then he turned into his demonic form and the man merely laughed in response..

"I'm here to put you down, you damn freak of nature." He growled losing his kind tone.

"You first."

The two men charged each other with rapiers in hand and were soon kicking and gouging in the mud, blood, and fire that Laclera discharged from his mouth.

However the man seemed unaffected by Laclera's assault and laughed maniacally as his skeletal armor merely deflected Laclera's blows.

Laclera landed face down in the dirt and lowered the fire so they could see him so he could deliver his message.

Out of his bloodsoaken lips he yelled "RUN!"

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"never. I'll show you I'm no coward." Jaklo muttered to himself.

With his bow ready again he concentrated his power into an ice shot, but he kept to the far back of the roof top deffinantly out of view, but he couldn't make the shot. Whent he shot was at full power Jaklo rushed to the edge and fired the ice arrow down at Laclera's attacker.

"Freeze!" Jaklo laughed when the shot was less then a second away.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yeah I'll have to be crazy to turn away from an opponent like this," Jay grinned before throwing his arms forward. "Clockwise Light!" he yelled as multiple birds of lightning were fired at the man from the air around him.

Blog Entries

"Why can we not all just get along?" Eliot says softly. Now fully clothed, he activates a steel gauntlet on his hand. Opening his palm, a blue beam of light shoots at the man, his soul wrapping around him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

The man's voice boomed like thunder when the attacks were deflected off his armor.

"I thought this was a private fight." He then did a finger motion and several soldiers all dressed in the seemingly invincible armor seemingly dissipated from the air.

"Get em boys."

He then waltzed up to Laclera, grabbed him by the horns, and snapped one of the horns off promptly.

Stabbing Laclera with his own horn he grabbed him by the throat and raised him until he was eye level.

"Do you recognize me?"

Laclera's face was at first furrowed with confusion and then all the blood left his face as he recognized his foe in a whole new light.

He then blasted the man with magic and the two resumed fighting in a murderous frenzy. The walls around them rose higher and higher, making an impenetrable barrier between the fighters and their allies.

The skull soldiers did not pursue the people but merely stood outside the barrier, guarding it with silence.

OOC: Last post for tonight, Oerba ,you take over xD

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Alize made hand guns out of her hands then began to fire magma shots at the soldiers. "I'll try holding them off you guys run!" She shouted still firing magma shots.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Like I said I'm not backing down from this one so easily," Jay stated as he withdrew his katana and fired a slash of lightning at one of the soldiers.

Blog Entries

"No thank you. I could never abandon a wonderful woman like you." Eliot says, forming a blue screen of light in front of him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

Averia and Winter shared a glare as the man had begun to retreat. After a long battle, Laclera had gotten him with a surprise attack. It chipped his armor, nothing more; however. Laclera, however, found himself being carried by Averia once more.

This time, in a rush to escape the Dawn Soldier forces that had come to investigate the happenings in the town. Citizens watched with mixtures of awe and apprehension; their eyes wide as the group ran through the streets, pursued relentlessly by the forces of the Jai'Kol Peninsula.

Winter turned to the soldiers, glaring intensely. This wouldn't be a time where she'd let down her friends!

"One has stopped, sieze her!"

Winter only took out her guns. "All of you get to the train station... I'm fighting this battle alone," prepping her firearms, she pointed them at the soldiers.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't get cocky with me," Jay stated with a smirk as he stood next to Winter with his katana at hand. "I told you didn't I that'll I'll cover your back."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not leaving either. prepare to get sniped!" Jaklo said unleashign a volly of ice arrows.

(stelelr please delete that post about you pullign back Jaklo since I removed that entire post in which he did that. I forgot I was leavign later today, adn thusly I'd be no help after 2 or so today EST.)

Blog Entries

Alize stepped next to winter, fire balls in both her hands. "I owe you too much to let you die on me winter." She remarked and got ready to fight.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

Winter turned to everyone, making sure to keep her serious expression in place. "Alright..." turning to Averia, she stated; "You need to get Laclera out of here! Take him to the trains. Eliot, follow suit and protect him too!"

Turning back, Winter stepped to the front as the soldiers began to rush in. "We'll win if we stay focused!" she ordered; unleashing two large streams of fire from her guns onto the crowd of soldiers.

As Averia ran with Laclera and Eliot, she turned to take another glance at the ensuing battle. They would win. They had to... they needed to.

-----------------

As the purple-haired man stepped onto the beaches once more, smirking; he felt his chipped armor with a bit of satisfaction. "Still as powerful as always..."

"Lord Kreig, we're prepared to pursue Dantes further!" many of the men nodded in agreement to their leading mate; all standing at attention.

Kreig only shook his head. "Not now... not yet."

"But... sir..." one tried.

"Battara, I said not yet. We'll pursue eventually..." turning, he saw the figures flying through the air toward the battle. "Besides. I think they've got more to worry about," he said with a smirk.

Laclera would survive. That monster was too stubborn to get his ass killed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right!" Jay cheered as his body was surrounded with electricity, he swung his fist his right fist forward firing a large blast of electricity.

Blog Entries

Alize shock her fists at the soldiers, blasting magma at them.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast