Arcánum - Page 4

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcánum

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Arcánum

Fully healed due to potions and a nights rest Lachesis staggered to an upright position and then froze.

There was company it may seem.

Coating his arrow with Lockheart (Ironically his last name but still one of the most deadly poisons ever devised by man) he positioned his arrow.

"Stop or I'll kill you in a second." Lachesis sounded off with authority.

Of course, his arrow wasn't the only line of defense. During the night he sent a signal back to HQ confirming his target deceased and requested some ..... toys.

If anybody would be left to rot dead in the sewers today, it would not be him.

-----

@Kona-Chan
    Last edited by Karma Kidd; 30th January 2012 at 05:46 PM.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: Arcánum

The people of the town all gasped as they watched the webs block Elliot's way.

Many utters of contacting the soldiers were made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter's eyes widened as she saw the webbing come up in front of her target. Was this a chance encounter, o-

She jumped back almost immediately when she saw the culprit behind the webbing itself. A fairy? In Aymaria? Fairies were native to mostly the Kolokian Desert...

Narrowing her eyes, she made towards the two. "Hey!" she yelled out to get their attention, her gun out and ready. She needed to get her package.

Blog Entries

OOC: Naw, man, he'd been running around all night, what's-her-names webs wouldn't do much since he's not near any governors.

"I want my mailbag!" Eliot says, stomping his foot. "You...You mediocre dunce! I need it for work! I don't take your dagger or whatever! So give me back my mail!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Such a shame. Unfortunately this bag seems to have a big price on its head. My boss is mighty interested in whatever that council member had. And since he is dead, I guess he won't mind if I just borrow it for a bit, would he?" Lachesis grinned as he kept the arrow propped towards a killing strike.

"Do you really think that your magic can reach me before my arrow finds your heart?"

追放されたバカ

OOC: She's invisible, remember, @Oerba Yun Jay?
    @Kona-Chan, they are now in the same place, and her webs are sharp, so his face was cut up.

Yun
    Blog Entries

((OOC: @Muk-a-matic: Aaaah, right. My bad.))

Winter stepped along the road carefully, walking unbeknownst to her past the invisible enemy who was the culprit of the webbing. Narrowing her eyes, she gazed upon the glistening surface of it. It was... beautiful...

But it was impeding on her work. Cocking her gun, she fired a bullet encased in fire magic. In an instant, the web was blown into two places. Running through, she jumped into the open man-hole cover, landing some ways away from the two men...

"The two from yesterday..." she whispered to herself, unbeknownst of the echo in the sewers. Hiding herself behind a wall protrusion she focused some energy into her gun. Being incognito would be easy so long as she wasn't making much sound. So, Rune Spells weren't good to use just yet...

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Alize left the Ann in hopes of enjoyment. She saw a crowd forms near by. She spotted a man walking by with cane in his hand heading to the crowd. "Excuse me sir! Do you know what's happening over there? Is there a fight? My younger brother tends to get in fights.. He scares me when he does.." She lied walking close to the man. The man looked at her and smiled. "I fear it is a fight. If i see man who might be your brother I shall break up the fight." He said in a smoothing voice. Alize smiled. "Thank you oh so much! I shall see I don't want a nice man like you getting hurt." She said sweetly.

She dashed towards the crowd with the man's pocket money in her pocket. "Fools.." She muttered quietly.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"I know you are there officer. Really, don't they teach you lessons on staying hidden? I may not see you but I can hear your heart beating in excitement. Just like our fairy friend, a very noisy bugger." Lachesis remarked obviously disappointed in the lack of drama.

Lachesis then let out a sharp whistle and a sharp clang of a cage door hitting the floor echoed through the sewers.

"Don't worry lass, I always take good care of my guests. That fairy will have his hands full with my... present." Lachesis cackled.

"Now show yourself!"

------------------------------------------

A wild pack of wolves suddenly burst from a rusted through cage heading towards the fairy. These dogs were not able to see the fairy but their sense of smell was spot on. They gained velocity and viciousness as the rapidly advanced on their prey.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

OOC: am I in the same town as @Kona-Chan?
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

@Haxie-Kun: Are you? It's your choice.

"Everyone clear a path by order of the Kingdom!"

As the crowd began to disperse, numerous soldiers came marching through the dirt. "We heard some magic-users have been traced here," a voice came from behind.

Walking through the crowd of dispersed, but orderly soldiers was a tall man; donned in black armor. On his back was a large blade, a red cape billowing from the left portion of his shoulder. The insignia of the Kingdom could be seen on it.

"Attention citizens. I am Commander Yziel Heideggar; Kingdom EarthFleet General," he stated. His long, silver hair billowed in the wind that picked up when he stepped in. "We ask that you all return to your homes while we deal with this problem..." turning to a soldier, he nodded. "Do it..."

The soldier saluted. "Yes sir!!" Walking toward the man hole covering, past the webbing, he jumped inside; three more following.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter's eyes narrowed. She'd been found out. Cocking her gun, she decided to start her operation. Taking out her other gun, one began to power with lightning; the other with fire.

Turning to the ceiling she shot out an electrified bullet that smashed into some cables. Disrupting the cables, she turned and shot the fire at a pipe; causing it to explode. The resulting explosion was made to serve as a distraction as she fired multiple bullets through the smoke at Lachesis.

Blog Entries

OOC: Alright, I'll just pretend they're all above ground.

"Crap." Eliot says, watching the guards, and Lachesis, with his bag.
    "I do not know if my magic or your arrows are faster, but I do know you likely do not want the guards seeing you, and if I stay to fight for it, you will be kept much longer. If you would be so kind to give me the bag, we can both be on our merry way." Eliot says, as the air shimmered around him. He then turns to Winter.
    "Lovely madamoiselle, would you mind overmuch if I escaped with you? You seem to have a plan, and I would much rather leave with a beautiful maiden than a dastard such as this." Eliot says, gesturing towards Lachesis.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Fine, take your bag goddamit!" Lachesis snarled as bullets flew past him.

Shooting a quick barrage of poisoned arrows towards the guards and Winter, he threw a bag into the air towards Eliot. He also hit a button that began to pump noxious gas into the sewers.

He sprinted towards a secret exit known only by him and appeared on a roof of a local merchant.

Taking out a blade he took down several guards with swift and deft lacerations as he ran towards his home, the clocktower with the real mail bag strapped to his back.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Shooting down the poison arrows, Winter grabbed the bag just in time. "Finally..." turning to Elliot she gestured her head in another direction. "Let's go, we can follow him later," she stated, running.

Blog Entries

"Verily! But madame, perhaps I could have my bag back?" Eliot asks, running after her.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

That woman was a damn fine shot. Hell he should recruit her.

That was Lachesis's thoughts as he was sprinting towards the clock tower.

He may not be good with magic but he was still faster than anybody he knew and was sure he was safe as long as he stayed light on his feet.

He continued sprinting across rooftops.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast