Arcánum - Page 3

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcánum

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Arcánum

"Ree eh eh ehhhhhh" the bowsting whined as it's owner puled it back.

He carefully pulled the string taught stopping only when his thumb touched the tip of his mouth. The archer took a deep breath and thre arrow hissed through the air ending with a Kquawk as it impaled into the hale bail target. the arrow drove its way mid-shaft deep into the hay going right through the bullseye/

"You are getting better." A voice echoed through the woods.

"...Hard to get better then a bullseye." The archer replied.

"True, but I've done it." KAWAK! a second arrow smashed through the first.

"...That you have" said the archer dejectadly.

"Cheer up Jaklo, I've been doing this thirty years more then you." The disimbodied voice comferted.

Then the voice gained a body. A lean man only the slightest taller then Jaklo jumped down from the canopy of a wide oak. Markus, the boy's teacher wielded his bow with finease and determination as he sent off another arrow snapping his own in two.

"That's not helping." Jaklo grumbled.

"Of course it is. keeps my morale up. Keeps you training." Markus laughed.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Alize took a deep breathe and smiled. She slowly pulled a small package of crackers out of her bag and opened the package. She took a cracker out and put it in her mouth and begin to eat it.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

Turning to walk back toward the city; Winter shook her head. What the hell just happened?

Okay, so she spent the entirety of her day travelling through this kingdom-swarmed country; looking for some mail man who was supposed to give her some type of package. Said mail man was MIA for the majority of the day, which she spent looking for him. She came across two men fighting, one of which had the horns of a bull... then the man who lost fled the scene quickly, and the other did too...

"Wow... I need a bath..." she was quick to change her own subject. It was all too weird.

Walking toward an inn, she planned to sleep off the confusi- Wait... wait!!

She replayed what the last man said in her head... Something about a bag... a bag... a bag. Her eyes widened... then narrowed. "God damn it!!!" She yelled into the air, drawing much attention to herself. Why in the hell did it always have to be her with the worst luck?!
    ------------------------------------------
    The soldiers were interrogating citizens; some calm, so a bit belligerent.

It was obvious why. Witnesses needed to be scoured; anyone in the town was a considered a possible witness.

Two soldiers in particular spied a girl happily eating her crackers. As she walked, they made to stop her. "Stop! Young lady, we wish to speak with you!"

Blog Entries

Alize turned to the soldier. "Yes? you may.." She replied. She thought about telling for money but she smelled information and was dying for some new information to sell.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

"As you may know, the Council Member; Jellal Ivangula has been murdered! We wish to know if you have witnessed anything!" one stated. He seemed far to intimidating to be a calm, trustworthy soldier.

"Yes. Please, don't lie to us. We're only here for your protection," the other stated. He seemed far too calm for the situation at hand to be a trustworthy soldier...

Then again, the soldiers weren't all that trustworthy in the first place...

Blog Entries

Alize nodded. "Yes I did." She replied. She knew that both the soldiers were not worth trusting.

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Have you seen anything dealing with the murders?" they went straight to the point with the girl.

Blog Entries

Alize smiled. "That will cost you." She replied.

Yun
    Blog Entries

"That will what?!" the soldier growled.

"Eaaasy..." the other coaxed his comrade, turning to the girl. "Alright. We'll leave you alone for now. Have a good day ma'm," nodding to her, he pulled his subordinate along with him.

Once out of hearing range, the incensed soldier spoke. "Why in the love of Aymaria would you let her off the hook like that?!"

The other soldier smirked. "I didn't," holding up a PDA, he showed a picture of the girl. "Alize... I like that name..."

His comrade gasped a bit. "So... you scanned her?" How... sly of him!

His friend nodded, smirking. "We'll be keeping a close eye out for her-"

"Sirs!" Their communicators suddenly sparked to life, another soldier's voice coming through.

"Speak, soldier," one of the soldiers stated.

"Sir, we've found magical residue near the courtyard... we can't pinpoint the sources," the male over the communicator explained.

The soldier smirked. "Alright... great work, we'll be right there," cutting off communication, he turned to his friend; confident smirks both mirrored from their faces.

Turning, they began to run toward their destination. They had found a lead.

- Day 1: End -

((OOC: A day ends in the RP after all of the points have been granted. A new day starts at 12:00AM in your own local time. You cannot post until the new day begins.))
    Last edited by Yun; 30th January 2012 at 10:37 AM.

追放されたバカ

Darsita had flown across endless desert for 2 weeks, carrying only her full Qwobo berry juice flask and 3 packs of Pinchies(her preferred diapers), when suddenly, she spotted a town! Two things were on her mind:first, find a brownie to seduce for a change of her diaper, then a Qwobo berry-induced sex session.

She entered a upper-middle class house, and looked for the tell-tale mouse hole w/a domesti-mark on it. Finding her quarry, a newly pupated and initiated male of the Urban-Tribe of fairies(commonly known as brownies to humans), she performed the knock of weariness & messiness, which called a scrawny (but well-endowed, as she could see) male who seemed to have the archetypal nerd traits(she suspected she'd entered the house whose Feeder was rather unpopular, if this was the trait set the environment gave him)...he would have to do. "Hey there, Zepkitv," she said(Zeptkiv, in fairy-Tongue, means"him whose sperm I would gladly take in, then eject an egg cluster from my body for"),"why don't you change my diaper, and I'll change your whole world?" The brownie appeared to be unable to speak, for he merely nodded, did what most male fairies thought should not be done till the marriage sacrifices, then pointed to a bed that was made of matches and a sponge."Oh, boy," Darsita thought, "He may be mute, but he's not a virgin. I'm gonna have to pull all the stops on him...". She then proceeded to perform everything from missionary to hellhound-style in order to get to him...and when she believed she had him in her power, she asked him where the local human government was. Holding up a map, he showed Darsita the location of the Council's appointed governor of this provenance was. She then thanked him by pulling a pink needle from her quiver, and shoving it into his brain! The Urban Sect were traitors to the Faery-Folk, she resolved, for helping humans. Only my fellow royals and I have that power! How dare they clean and fix human possessions! They will all die for these sins, my Dark Goddess Lorux, she who is the true way of fairy life and my guardian in conquering the humans and the other peoples of the land of Aymaria!!! She then restocked her supplies, took off, and used a spell of flame and shadow to destroy the house...

In Ekoiloia, Lorux smiled. Everything is going according to plan...
    (Lorux is not the true villain, she is just employing Darsita to disrupt our GM's true villain's plans...)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"mwaaaaaaaaaannn" Jaklo yawned as he tossed and turned in his hamock.

First light was already long past, but Jaklo was too tired to care. He lied there staring at the cealing through half-open eyes. Smells of foof: bacon, eggs, fresh coffee. wafted in from the cabin's small kitchen. Despite now living alone when the Raiders returned Markus, the boy's teacher, returned and now was staying with him. Jaklo wasn't sure why. Maybe Markus was just lonely. Jaklo dropped to the floor landing on his hands and feet. He slowly made his way out of his room, through the main room, and into the kitchen.

Markus stood there at the wood stove. Bacon could be heard sizziling as he place another fatty ribbon of meat on the griddle. Jaklo's mouth watered. If there was one skill that Markus ever out did him in it was cooking.

"glad you waited for me." Jaklo yawned.

"I'm not that heartless." Markus said looking over his shoulder at his old student.

They both sat down to a rather large breakfast, but they went through it in no time. Jaklo looked across the table at his old teacher. He noticed some fine gray hairs begining to show up, and a few deeper wrinkles in his master's face. Markus was getting on in age, but he never showed it.

"well being as that I cleaned you out of most things I think we need to either go hunting o..." Markus attempted to say, but Jaklo was out the door at hunt.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: Arcánum

On the border of the country, Aymaria's seaside island was bustling with life. Though, this wasn't the type of life one would expect...

On the edge of the sea, off the coast on some uncharted island; stood a fortress as large as life. Its steel-plated walls and spiked gates were dwarfed only by its titanic towers and vast yards of weathered cement. Numerous torches lined on the outside walls set ablaze with enchanted blue fire, capable of incinerating all who passed upon will...

Dela'Inure Maximum Security Prison, the largest and safest prison in all of the world; home to the worst of the worst. Behind the defensive walls held the worst mankind had to offer; serial rapists and murderers, terrorists and corrupt figureheads... all sectioned by danger, all exceptionally untrustworthy.

Inside of the prison, each of the guards were highly trained. Armed with Manavine DriverTech, more colloquially known as Manadrives, they commandeered artificial magic that made them a force to be reckoned with. Inside of the prison, the doors and walls were made of diamond-enforced steel; none would be able to get in... and most definitely none would get out.

However, behind its walls; not all was safe...

"And that is why I believe it would be in your best interest to listen to our idea," a magical rune, blazing with Transmission Magic, held the image of shadows within a court... The Council.

The warden's eyes narrowed. "Sirs... with all due respect, this plan does not sound feasible..." who was he kidding? Their plan - if you could even give something so utterly reckless that type of dignity - was completely out of the question.

"Not feasible? And why is that, Namol?" the sound of his voice rolling off of the tongue of a Council Member would've been an honor fit only for gods; but not when laced with a sliver of annoyance.

The guards in the room swallowed lumps in their throats. Was their warden crazy?!

Maybe... he might've been, but he didn't care much about his mental state as he looked on the six men impassively. "Because sirs, that would require unnecessary travel and flexibility from our troops," he didn't even need to state the risk factor.

The shadows nodded. "Maybe," one of them admitted. However, he continued. "However, I do so believe your troops can handle such 'unnecessary' action, no?" It took every ounce of willpower from the warden to not to let his traitorous eye twitch.

"But... si-"

He was interjected by a booming voice. "Namol! That is enough we wish to hear of your griping! Dispute us again and you will pay!"

Namol was instantly shut up. He knew some battles he couldn't win. So, he complied. "Yes sirs... my apologies," he stated, bowing his head.

"Then you will perform the task. We wish for it to be done in a manner of a day. Dismissed," and with that, the Council disappeared; leaving only an inactive rune.

Namol growled lowly, banging his fist on his desk. How could he cave in so easily?!

"Sir?"

Namol looked up from his desk. "Round up the prisoners, update the Manadrives, and complete your rounds... we'll be leaving at 8 tonight..."

"Where are we going...?" one of the prisoners asked.

"... Aymaria," Namol answered grimly.

He knew there we some battles he couldn't win... but that didn't stop him from becoming angered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already the new day and Winter was without leads. Calming herself, she walked downstairs in her change of clothes. With her white tanktop and shorts exposing the majority of her legs; guns in their holsters on either side of her Gunfighter belt with the survival knife on it, she looked like a true warrior.

Well... she was a warrior. An incensed warrior. An incensed warrior with no leads at all.

Turning to the Innkeeper, she nodded to her. "I'll be going out for a while. When I come back, I'll be registering out," Winter stated, turning to walk out of the door; not even waiting for the Innkeeper's answer. It was time for her to go visit that magic-wielding mailman...

How in all of Arcanum had she been pushed into all of this she'll never understand...
    Last edited by Yun; 30th January 2012 at 11:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Alize had found a small Ann to stay at after her run in with the soldiers. She was aware of the fact they had scanned her. She sat on the small bed in the corner of the room. She quietly read through her notepads looking for something she had forgotten. She could not help but have her mind wonder back to the murder that had happened yesterday. She still had plenty of money on here and still had business in the town so she still had time to find out more about the murder.

Blog Entries

As soon as she walked out the door, Eliot sped by her, still hot on the Assasin's trail. Seeing the blood led into the sewers, he jumped down a man hole.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

追放されたバカ

Darsita torched the council's representative's house, creating a barrier made of webs and magic so not even women and children could escape. She then saw 2 soldiers running her way, and she then invoked the fairy's birthright:the ability to remain invisible from humans, human magic and/or technology and humanoid varieties of such. She then ducked down into a hole in a manhole, seeing a horn-headed humanoid run by...He could be trouble, as I sense great magical potential, and a destiny-mark on his forehead... She then decided to kill him, keeping her invisibility up she called upon her goddess Lorux to grant her a human warrior's strength, then webbed up the space in front of him, then prepared to battle...

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast