Arcánum - Page 2

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcánum

Blog Entries

Default Re: Arcánum

Eliot simply launches a knee at the man's groin. "I am sorry, but I must apprehend you now. Killing people is not nice, and the spirits frown on people who are not nice." Eliot nods, as he jumps back.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Lachesis expected this type of reaction and nicked the mans neck with his dagger before doubling over in pain from the kick.

Coughing from the overload of pain he stammered "I ain't on good terms with the spirits to be quite frank. Anyways, congratulations, you should expect your nervous system to shut down very fast. In seconds you won't be able to move at all." he cackled as he waited for his paralytic poison to take effect.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Going through town, Winter only growled in frustration. No one had seen that blasted mailman! It was simply unheard of! Aymaria was an organized place; certainly something as important as a missing mail man would send people into search parties!

"We tried everywhere, but he was nowhere to be found," some elderly man gave his excuse. She could swear that the elderly were getting more and more senile as the generations went on... haha, look at her; talking like an old person now.

"This is just great. Damn it," she cursed, looking around. Turning to a lady, she decided she would just press her luck here. "By Zeus's hand..." she muttered, walking over to the woman. "Excuse me, have you seen the local mail man?"

The woman nodded, pointing down the road. "He went farther into town. You can catch him on his route if you go now," she chirped happily. Finally! A lead!

Nodding in thanks, Winter turned to walk briskly down the road. This mail, whatever it may be, was certainly important to Damien. So it was definitely important to her.

Blog Entries

Eliot activated his healing spell, and he glowed. However, it still wasn't enough, and he found he couldn't move, and he fell over.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Lachesis dragged himself to Eliot and propped them both on the wall.

"Damn you monks and your fancy kicks." he winced as he unscrewed a phial on his poison/medicine belt. Drinking a painkiller he felt the pain dissipate and felt better immediately.

"You're more use to me alive than dead mail boy. Congrats, today is your lucky day." he laughed as he got another phial that was labeled Paralysis Cure

He was about to give it to the monk until he saw in a distance a girl heading towards them. Slipping the cure back on his belt he cursed. Is everybody in his way today?

Readying another arrow coated in a lethal poison he raised a bead on the girl and tracked her movements. If she proved to be a threat, she might as well be dead already.

Blog Entries

Eliot launched his head at Lachesis, goring him from behind with his horns.
    "I apologize, but I cannot allow you to harm a lady." Eliot says.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Winter narrowed her eyes as she began to walk faster. Something about the way she was going didn't sit right with her. Taking out one of her pistols, she ran down the street, turning a corner into an empty courtyard.

Her eyes widening, she watched as two men; quite obviously magic-users, battled one another. Readying a bullet, she pointed it at both of them. "What the hell is this?!" she yelled. She didn't want to take any chances. If these men were fighting one another, she would definitely need to stay on guard. She made a note to keep her magic lowkey. No need to alert any soldiers of the Kingdom-if they weren't coming already.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

The horns went through his ribs and effectively knocked his aim off. Lachesis nearly doubled from the pain but he toughened up and knew that a few seconds would be the matter of life or death for him.

"Damn you kid, I was just beginning to like you." Lachesis growled as he picked up his bow and arrows and put them on his back. He also grabbed the mail man's bag and package and strapped it to his back as well.

Leaving the paralysis cure vial Lachesis ran away as the blood left a trail. He jumped back onto the rooftops and sprinted past the armed girl.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rove Alvion groaned, rolling over as he struggled to return to the blissful paradise of sleep. Granted, an alleyway was hardly the best sleeping spot, and his battered cloak hardly the best blanket, but with his finances at an all-time low, it was best to conserve what money he had.

Coming to this city may not have been the best idea, however. It was far more advanced than his hometown of Mo'ena, or even the city where he had studied magic for years. What good was an ordinary archer/mercenary, when far better ones, equipped with firearms and such, were just as commonly found. So Rove found himself more down on his luck than usual.

As he tried to shut out the noise and bustle around him, there was a slight twitch, an intangible tingle in the back of his mind: the sense of magic. He groaned once more, trying to ignore it, but was disturbed to find the source coming closer. "Oh dammit," he muttered under his breath.

Climbing slowly to his feet, awkwardly stretching out the kinks from sleeping on the cold, rocky ground, he threw his cloak over his shoulders, strung his bow as quickly as he could, and went looking for trouble.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Winter turned glaring at the man as he left. She didn't need to shoot. At least, she didn't sense that she needed to.

Turning back to the other male, she pointed her pistol; cocking it to ready herself. "What were you doing? Unlicensed use of magic in Aymaria is a crime punishable by incarceration!"

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

He hid out in a sewer treating his wounds and kept the mailman's package next to him. He knew this package was important somehow and thus treated it as such.

But his sense of curiosity was overwhelmed with fatigue after he treated his wounds.

Falling asleep next to the package as he knew that he wouldn't be found.

Sleep.... just ... sleep...

OOC: Good night chaps.

Yun
    Blog Entries

OOC: Good night, sweet prince~

"This just in, it has been reported that the Council Member; Jellal Ivagula has been murdered in the streets of the city of Terran, Aymaria!"
    "- Council Member Ivangula murdered!-"
    "- investigation immediately on the murder of the Counci-"

Every channel played the news of the Council Member's murder. It didn't take long at long; quite literally only 40 minutes tops, for the news to spread. However, spread it did. Like a wildfire.

Inside of their briefing room, the Council sat within their designated seats. 6 men. All powerful. All fearful.

"How did this happen?!" one of them bellowed. He was outraged! How could Jellal be killed?!

"It is quite obviously," another's sultry voice drew in everyone's attention. "Jellal was being very... overconfident about his status. He should have known that someone would be plotting," this drew gasps from everyone.

"Buteraiga!" a lower-pitched voice yelled in chastisement. "This is no place to judge our fallen brother!"

"Indeed," a slightly higher-pitched chimed in. "Jellal, while truly overconfident, should not be judged. There is no need to judge a dead man..." everyone looked to the empty seat of the room.

"Hmm... and what do you think we should do, Gilligan?" Buteraiga asked, the attention immediately turning to another shadow. This one, however, stayed silent. "Ah, I see," Gilligan wasn't a man of many words.

"Well, I believe we should apprehend the one behind this. This could cause social uproar!" another, whose voice was cracked and scratchy like nails, put in.

"Yes. People will become too bold~" the higher-pitched voice stated. "It would be better to find the culprit and make a live execution."

Everyone seemed to murmur in agreement, all except one.

In the end, majority ruled: Scour that city and find out who were witnesses. Find the one who did the crime...

And perform a live execution as an example. No one can defy the Empire!

Blog Entries

"SorryfairmadamoiselleyouaremostlovelybutIcannottalknowIneedmymailbag!" Eliot says, running past Winter as fast as he could go. The other man was much faster, true, but he was leaving a trail of blood, which Eliot followed, running up a nearby fire escape up to the roof, where he pursued the thief.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Winter only blinked, dropping her gun some moments later.

What... just happened?

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Alize was wondering through the town happily. Her pockets full of money and her mind filled with people's secrets. "Money, don't matter whose! It'll be mine one ah day..." Alize hummed to herself as she walked through the town.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast