Animal Crossing: A New Life *Heart and Soul, GoldenrodGirl and Rocker32703*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: A New Life *Heart and Soul, GoldenrodGirl and Rocker32703*

Blog Entries

Default Animal Crossing: A New Life *Heart and Soul, GoldenrodGirl and Rocker32703*

Josh stared through the fish tank in front of him into the hungry eyes of a shark. In one quick motion, he jumped up, flicked the aquarium flask open, threw in a large piece of meat and closed it before the huge fish noticed he was gone. The shark began to chow down as Josh landed, Josh then going to feed the other fish.

Joe was in GracieGrace, sitting at the sewing machine and designing a new shirt.
    Last edited by Heart and Soul; 26th July 2010 at 03:08 PM.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

Default Re: Animal Crossing: A New Life *Heart and Soul and GoldenrodGirl*

Laura was perched on an old creaky stool in the Black Market, otherwise known as the sinister Crazy Redd's. The owner of the store, Crazy Redd himself, was pacing back and forth on the bamboo mat that crackled every time you stepped on it.

"Look here Laura, you're my best henchwoman, and you're a genius when it comes to scamming ignorant, oblivious customers. But, see, recently a new painting of mine went missing. And I don't mean it got sold, buddy, cos there weren't any fresh bucks in Redd's pocket. I have a lit-tle feeling that one of my workers took it. WITHOUT giving me any cash. Alexander says it weren't him. So-" Redd swivelled around to face Laura, whose face was as blank as a fresh slate.

"-Alexander was kind enough to inform me that it was, well, maybe, slightly, possibly, definitely, YOU." Redd gave Laura the evil eye, the evil eye that forced anybody of strength or weakness to give in and buy his fake paintings.

"Oh, fuck Alexander anyways. He's been stealin' your big bucks from the cashier to spend on at GracieGrace since the day you hired him! How else do ya think he gets kitted out in designer shiz?! Thin air! Pffft, that's proper rich!" Laura snorted. Redd's mouth fell open in shock, and took a deep breath to speak before they were interrupted by the sound of somebody knocking on the door.

"Oh, just go get that so you can get paid!" Redd snapped before skulking to the back of the building.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Joe began to put the finishing touches on his design. Meanwhile, Josh went into the insect house and began checking they were all there.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

"Alright Crazy, I'm headin' home now, don't miss me too much you old lech!" Laura hollered as she slammed the door to Crazy Redd's shut, too late to hear Crazy Redd's protest of "It's Crazy Redd, bitch!".

Laura smiled as she saw the sun shrink into the ground, and the lights from every single store and lampost light up, the moon waking up and rising in the night sky. Laura sighed before making her way uptown to the snooty and infamous 'GracieGrace', a store belonging to the 'fashionable' cow known as Gracie, where everything cost more than the mortgage. Laura shook her head in disbelief. She still couldn't believe Joe worked there. Everytime Laura walked in the bloody place the stupid hedgehog who manned the store named Label or something had a minor fit and sprayed the air with scented disinfectant. Bleurgh. What-ever. Everybody knew she was the triplet sister of Mable and Sable back in Sunland.

"Joooooeeeeee!!!!JooooooooOOOEEEEE!!!! Where are you!? Hurry up and get your fucking work done so I can leave this godforsaken place, which, by the way, reeks of old lady and loo cleaner! COME ON!!!!" Laura shouted upon her arrival in GracieGrace, causing many to stare and glare at her, especially Labelle.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Joe, finished with his design (zebra print) sighed in gratitude as he heard Laura's voice. As quick as his brother, he took of his work blazer, threw it and the design over Labell's head, grabbed his bag, snatched Laura's hand and sped out of the store.

Once out of the store, he took a great lung-full of clean, non-perfumed air.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

"How the fuck you withstand that shiz I have no bloody idea" Laura shook her head as she watched Joe gasp for fresh air like a fish gasped for water.

"Anyways, let's get goin', ain't your bro still at work?" Laura asked as she walked to the bus stop.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"Should be." said Joe, gulping down water from a bottle he withdrew from his bag, as they reached the bus stop. "KK tonight, right?"
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

"Yup. You gonna request or what?" Laura asked as the familiar yellow bus came rumbling down the road and stopped neatly at the stop sign.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"I think I have a song in mine." muttered Joe as he boarded the bus. He nodded to Kapp'n, whom noded back, the latter then grumbeling upon seeing Sarah.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

Laura laughed quietly as she jumped back into her usual seat on the bus-the seat at the far back on the right hand side.

"I was just thinking, the first time we all met everyone and Rover was on this bus..." Laura mused out loud.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"You do realize they're not all the same bus... right?" asked Joe, pointing out the seat in front of him. On the way to work, he and Laura had writen on it. Now, the grafiti was gone.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

Default Re: Animal Crossing: A New Life *Heart and Soul, GoldenrodGirl and Rocker32703*

"Yeah, whatever, smart-arse!" Laura pulled a face before smirking out the window. "Anyways, what do you think Jake's doing right now? Still at work?"
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Default Re: Animal Crossing: A New Life *Heart and Soul, GoldenrodGirl and Rocker32703*

Jake straightened his apron and continued cleaning the cup he was holding. He scrubbed at it and sighed. It'd been a long day today. He looked up and viewed his surroundings; The Roost was a quiet, old, but clean and somewhat charming little shop. It was much more elegant than most people's basements, that's for sure. He smirked at that thought and put up the cup he was cleaning. Noticing a couple villagers walk in, he beckoned them to come in. "Welcome to the Roost, guys. Good to see you. Brewster, customers!" He called back to the pigeon that owned the shop.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

"Probobly." said Joe as the bus neared Sunland.

Josh sighed as he wiped his brow, making his way to the Roost. "Hey Jake" he yelled as he entered.
    Last edited by Heart and Soul; 26th July 2010 at 03:34 PM.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

The bus screeched to a halt just in front of the Sunland bus stop.

"Smell ya later Kapp'n!" Laura yelled as she leapt off the bus and sprinted towards the museum, hoping the sneaky move would catch Joe off guard.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast