Ampiomach Academy II- An Immortal Enemy SIGN UPS - Page 5

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ampiomach Academy II- An Immortal Enemy SIGN UPS

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Ampiomach Academy II- An Immortal Enemy SIGN UPS

Umumumumumumum can I retcon in some new Pokemon to my chars' teams?
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Aren't I /cool/? Mister Insufferable's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Yep!

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Name: Mio Higari

Nickname (optional): N/A

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Born:
    Does this mean town....? Hearthome city?

Partner Pokémon
    : Leafeon

Team: Leafeon.....and that's about it.

Appearance: Mio has long waist length blue hair. She's just under the average height for people of her age. She normally dresses in a black T-shirt with either shorts or skirts and long knee length socks with converse. She also will wear brightly coloured jewellery with her dark clothing.

Personality: Mio although dresses quite darkly is a chatty and cheerful character whop enjoys being in the company of others whether they are pokemon or people.

Subject (Teacher only!): N/A

Type: Mio doesn't really have a specific Pokemon type, if she ever ran a gym it would have lots of different pokemon tyoes.

Personal History: Mio didn't live a particularly unusual life until when she was eleven her older sister, and probably her idol, passed away. Mio really admired her sister and when she died was devastated. She struggled to live life like a normal kid until this year where she finally decided she couldn't cope being at home any more where it seemed her sister should just be sitting laughing, and would, a year late, accept her invitation to Ampiomach Academy. Mio is still troubled by her sister's death but wears a mask of happiness to hide her pain.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

Approved. The answer to Born is Yes. Are the others going to appear too?

"Can I say I'm back?" Autumnbreeze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Name: Elizabeth Wetherfield

Nickname: People sometimes call her "Liza"

Sexuality: Straight

Birthplace: Resort Area, Sinnoh

Starter Pokémon:

Vulpix, named Zoeii....now a Ninetails She also has a Igglypuff named Jiggly. She is newly born, Elizabeth has yet to discover what type of Pokemon she is yet!
    Lv: 32
    Personality: She is sneaky, mischiveous, flirty, and sometimes pushy. She can easily persuade someone to do something for her. She loves her trainer very much.

Moves:
    Hypnosis
    Flare Blitz
    Protect
    Attract

Pokémon On Hand: Zoeii (Mentioned and explained above!!)

Diddie - Ditto
    Lv. 34
    Personality: Diddie is very kind and caring, and is a complete joker! Diddie loves to make people laugh by transforming into funny things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Appearance:
    Liza has dark brown wavy, medium lengthed hair. She has part of her hair in a clip off to the back of her head, the clip is dark green. She wears a plain white tank top and wears a platinum necklace (With gold in it). She has a black skirt that goes a little above her knees, It has white sparkles on it that brings together the outfit. She wears purple hightops that has her old friend's signatures on it. She wears one black glove on her left hand.
    Her skin is very light due to lack of sunlight, and has piercing green eyes. Her eyebrows are neatly plucked and she wears small black star earrings. She is slim, sometimes being called a twig. She is never seen without makeup, only when going to bed, even then she wears lip gloss. Her ears slightly stick out, but it isn’t too noticeable.

Picture (Optional):

CLICK TO MAKE BIG!!!

Personality: Elizabeth is very kind, yet shy. Though she can charm people with just her smile. She can be seen a nervous, quiet or extremely welcoming. Even though this is what she is on the front, it isn’t what she is inside. She can be fierce, determined, or even to a point pushy, if someone crossed the line. She cares a lot for her friends and Pokemon and will do almost anything for them.
    When someone is yelling or confronting her, she just stays quiet and responds bluntly, she does not like to cause fights at all. Even though all of the above doesn’t show it, she knows a lot about romance and gives amazing advice. Her berserk button is if a guy tries to touch her or if someone she cares for is harmed. Bugs don’t really help either!

Personal History:
    When Elizabeth was two years old, her parents got divorced. Her dad, being rich, gives her mom child care money once every two weeks, along with the two weeks, she would be forced to visit her dad. He lives in a mansion 30 minutes away from her mom, and there is an inside trophy garden. She has bad blood with her dad, trying to stay away from him and her step-mom.

One day in the garden, she ran into the legendary Pokemon, Shaymin. She quickly bonded with it. She would play with it and the other Pokemon for hours on end. But, one day it disappeared and she hasn’t seen it since... While at her mom’s house, she accidently burnt her left hand so bad, she lost all feeling in it. It was hard at first, but she just buts a little black glove on it now.

Because her dad is so well known and wealthy, she is easily targeted by kidnappers so they can get money from her dad. Of course a few years back she almost got kidnapped by two men in suits and shades, but before she did, a mysterious boy saved her, she still hasn’t meet him before...Her major fear is fire.
    Last edited by Autumnbreeze; 24th April 2012 at 03:59 PM.

"So it was President White after all!"
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

Age down to 13 or 14, please. Other than that...
    APPROVED!

"Can I say I'm back?" Autumnbreeze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Shoot. Sorry! ^^

"So it was President White after all!"
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

No problem.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Cheryl Diamante
    Nickname: Chezza

Born: Yes

Partner Pokemon: Milotic, Female
    Team Pokemon: Staryu

Appearance: Cheryl at 14 years of age stands at 5ft 5. Her figure is slim but curvy, a nice hourglass figure. Her fair skin is usually covered in makeup with her hair died in a dark cherry red colour and falls past her shoulders.

She takes what she wears seriously as she is involved in fashion a lot and regards it important. Therefore, she doesn’t have a set look and likes to try everything and anything which she matches with other items.

Personality: Cheryl can come off a bit snobby, but that’s because she’s just really dedicated to fashion and people that she thinks understand her. Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop her flirty, fun, party sense side.

Personal History: Born in Sootopolis City in a wealthy family, Cheryl has always been showered in what she wants. Her mother a fashion designer and her father a CEO of a successful business.

At the age of 7 she first met a sick Feebas and nurtured it at home. She groomed it and fed it berries day after day and after many years, it evolved into a Milotic. She also caught a Staryu near the waters of Sootopolis when she was on the beach with her friends and ex-boyfriend. She decided she needed a second plan including her fashion dream in case that flopped, so she decided to train as a water gym leader at Ampiomach Academy.

Type: Water

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Cheryl Diamante
    Nickname: Chezza

Partner Pokemon: Milotic, Female
    Team Pokemon: Staryu

Appearance: Cheryl at 14 years of age stands at 5ft 5. Her figure is slim but curvy, a nice hourglass figure. Her fair skin is usually covered in makeup with her hair died in a dark cherry red colour and falls past her shoulders.

She takes what she wears seriously as she is involved in fashion a lot and regards it important. Therefore, she doesn’t have a set look and likes to try everything and anything which she matches with other items.

Personality: Cheryl can come off a bit snobby, but that’s because she’s just really dedicated to fashion and people that she thinks understand her. Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop her flirty, fun, party sense side.

Personal History: Born in Sootopolis City in a wealthy family, Cheryl has always been showered in what she wants. Her mother a fashion designer and her father a CEO of a successful business.

At the age of 7 she first met a sick Feebas and nurtured it at home. She groomed it and fed it berries day after day and after many years, it evolved into a Milotic. She also caught a Staryu near the waters of Sootopolis when she was on the beach with her friends and ex-boyfriend. She decided she needed a second plan including her fashion dream in case that flopped, so she decided to train as a water gym leader at Ampiomach Academy.

Type: Water

Blog Entries

Approved!

Blog Entries

Name: Jeremy Jeffry Ford
    Nickname: None
    Sexualit: Straight

Partner Pokemon: Poochyena - Male

Team: Poochyena, Nidoking

Appearance: Jeremy has bright yellow hair, which is mostly always gelled in an upright position. He has a tinted pale skin and great green blue eyes, which are hidden by a pair of sunglasses, even when the weather is dull. He wears common clothes, with a red T-Shirt and a blue hoodie with a white trimmed edge. He wears jeans that sit nicely on his hips and wears small blue and white pumps.

Personality: Jeremy dosen't really care with what people have to say to him. He is a very laid back person and takes insults on the chin. However if someone speaks about his parents, you will see a different side. He rarely acts to violence and when he was an orphan he avoided trouble with the other children. During his freetime, Jeremy reads and studies, hoping one day he would make his parents proud and become a Gym Leader. He thrives on that goal, and sometimes he can be to indulged that he may loose himself.

Personal History: Jeremy lost his parents in a car crash when he was 7 years old. He went to an orphanage to spend the rest of his childhood. In a will left by his mother and father he was left with two Pokemon, Poochyena and Nidoking. After time in the orphanage, Jeremy started to learn about Pokemon Battling and Contests. He would stay up all night reading on historic Pokemon Battles and Contests. He wanted to give it a shot and then one day, he had a practice battle with Nidoking and Poochyena. Before the battle started, it seemed that there was something wrong with Nidoking. Overtime it became apparent, Nidoking was disobeying Jeremy. Jeremy searched all the books he had and found out that powerful Pokemon, such as Nidoking, need a strong trainer to listen to. Jeremy learnt about the incident last year at Ampiomach Academy and decided there was only one way to tame Nidoking. He must join Ampiomach Academy.

Blog Entries

Accepted.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Sounds like we have a big sign ups eh @Merrymodio?

Name: Ellie du des.
    Sexuality: heterosexual.
    Born: HELL YEAH/Ya/DUH/MHM/MAYBE
    Partner Pokemon: Sableyey.
    Appearance:

History: Is Zeala's human/reaper cousin.
    Personality: Is normally bored and enjoys Pita bread. She often is kind and enjoys not bring bored.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

The magic of advertising and selfish mentioning.
    Haxie-kun likes this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast