Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: AMPIOMACH ACADEMY II- THE ELDRITCH SITUATION

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Default Re: AMPIOMACH ACADEMY II- THE ELDRITCH SITUATION

Would you look at that, a new person!
    I take great pleasure in accepting your SU, Miss Eevee!

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Name: Yuki Mame
    Nickname: There was a phase when it was Yu, is that phase still going?
    Age: (ohlordhowoldisshenow?!) 14ish....there abouts....maybe...
    Preffered Type: We're on about Pokemon and not guys here right? I'm joking....(or am I?) Water.
    Year: She's in Year 2 right?
    Characters Appearance: (OHMIGAWDSOMETHINGICANACTUALLYANSWER) Yuki has blonde hair which has gotten longer now so she has to tie it in bunches. She's grown taller since her first year and has no managed to reach about average height. She usually wears skinnies and T-shirts and big grungey cardigans.
    Characters Favourite Flavour of Ice Cream: Strawberry
    Characters History: (ugh there's so much now) Yuki was an Orphan in somewhere that I can't really remember, but she got sent to Ampiomach because her parents thought it'd give her a better chance or something like that but then they passed away in Ampiomach 1 and then Yuko appeard, messed with her life a bit, left, she somehow magically got money for reasons I can't remember. Ikumi was there somewhere along the lines, and someone else wh's name I can't remember but I remember I gaves her green hair :3
    Sexuality: Hetereo
    Character's Favourite Song: checks what I'm listening to this can be her fav song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_A6Ct8YZbY&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

Approved!

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

When we planning on starting anyways? :)
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

I am indeed- I have a certain date in mind for this RP. Myeh heh heh.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Character Name: Lokilara Reed
    Character's Nickname: Loki.
    Character's Prefered Type: Flying
    Character's Gender: Female
    Character's Age: 13
    Character's Year: First.
    Character's Appearance: Loki has shoulder-length auburn hair and green eyes. She stands at 5' 3", and weighs 120 pounds. There are bandages wrapped around her head from the Pikachu Sparks and lightning strike-induced amnesia. Her outfit consists of a gray shirt and leggings, and she has a gold colored belt. Her shoes are grey and gold.
    Character's Favorite Flavor of Ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip.
    Character's Personality: Loki is kind and fun. She also has a silly streak as old as she is.
    Character's History: N/A (forgot it all after a lightning strike and a few Pikachu Sparks later)
    Character's Sexuality: Straight

Character Name: Terranis Reed
    Character's Nickname: Terry
    Character's Prefered Type: Grass
    Character's Gender: Male
    Character's Age: 13
    Character's Year: 1st
    Character's Appearance: Terry has short auburn hair and blue eyes. He wears a grey and gold outfit with a black leather jacket and black boots.
    Character's Favorite Flavor of Ice cream: Rocky Road (Reminds me of a video game I play so it's there. XD)
    Character's Personality: Terry is a healer. He put bandages around his twin sister's (Loki) head so she'd recover her memory. He also fixes things and is adventurous.
    Character's History: All that's known is he grew up with Loki in Virbank City.
    Character's Sexuality: Hetero

The two come from Driftveil City of Unova.
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 5th November 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Yep, Derry, I really am getting involved in another of your half-brained schemes. :p

Character Name: Angharad Bellaqua
    Character's Nickname: Anna, An.
    Character's Preferred Type: Fire. (Currently has a female Vulpix and a male Houndour)
    Character's Gender: Female.
    Character's Age (12-15): 13
    Character's Year (1st Year or 2nd Year): 1st year.
    Character's Appearance: Long goldish hair that stops around her elbows, which is extremely curly. Hazel eyes that are usually half-close, as she's usually only half-awake. Olive-coloured/tanned skin, with a tall and muscular physique. Wears a white polo-shirt with a brown jacket, and skinny-fit blue jeans, and military boots. Stands at about 5'6.
    Character's Favourite Flavour of Ice cream: Vanilla.
    Character's Personality: Reserved, shy, and quiet. Is always the last one to get involved in the action. Doesn't talk much, and is an introvert, preferring to keep her thoughts to herself. However, when the time calls, she can take action and become a decent leader, with a strong sense of justice. You wouldn't catch her dead poking a Marvel comic with a ... Stick?
    Character's History: Lived a pretty normal life. Born and raised in Hearthome City, living a cosy life with her two elder brothers and single mother. Never really did anything overly interesting, her life was more or less a series of mundane events. She received her letter to Ampiomach out of the blue, the only thing she'd ever heard about the academy was from her elder cousin (Rose *shot) who visited occasionally.
    Character's Sexuality: Panromantic asexual.
    Character's Favourite Song: The Ting Tings - Shut up and Let Me Go

Blog Entries

HALF BRAINED?
    I use only a quarter of my brain for BMGF, the rest is owned by sleep.
    Anyhow, both approved. Mentioning you both in the Start Up, ho!
    Cariad likes this.

Blog Entries

Late SU is late. Here comes a repost.

Name: Martin Fleeter (Fourth times the charm lol)
    Nickname: The Great Martini, That Creepy Kid, Mr. Lol
    Preferred Type: Ground
    Year: 2nd

Appearance: Martin, at age 14, is 5'8, and 119 lbs. He has storm gray eyes like the rest of his family, and long, sleek oily black hair, which curls at the end. short, slightly less oily black hair. He wears a black hoodie and tan khaki shorts.
    Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream: Unicorn flavor. He also enjoys chocolate, but it doesn't compare to blended canned unicorn meat.
    Personality: Martin normally comes across as serous, aloof, and quiet, but if you REAAALLLLYYYY know him he is a friendly, jolly, and outgoing person. He is rather shy when he is in a completely new environment, but adapts not too badly. Martin loves making friends, that is, if the "friend" in question fits the bill (a collection of standards so high it's not even funny).
    Personal History: Martin recently moved from Sinnoh. He lived near the Battle Frontier, where he often watched his father, Thorton, a Frontier Brain, battle challengers. One day, an eleven year old Martin decided to challenge his father's post with a Snover, a Staravia, and a Lucario. He lost at a streak of fifteen. Exited to see his son following in his footsteps, Palmer allowed Thorton to let Martin keep the Pokémon. He often adventured with the three, until he moved to New Bark Town. Thorton took the strong Lucario with him to the Johto frontier, and Martin's mother needed Staravia around the house. So Martin took Snover, as well as his Cyndaquil, Inferno, across the Johto region, and later the Hoenn region. Seeing all seventeen gym leaders he had faced (Tate & Liza counted as separate), Martin found interest in becoming a gym leader as well. So, decided to come to AA to hone his skills.

During the summer, he used his "skills" to enter the Sinnoh Pokémon league, and ended up not making it past the final 16. When he returned home, his mom had no longer needed Staravia, and let Martin take her with him to Ampiomach. During the last few weeks, Martin encountered his cousin, Cody, and a rivalry developed. Also, due to influence from WindSweep and Waffles, he has decided to focus on the Ground type instead of the Ice type, slightly annoying angering Glacian.

During his second year, Martin spent much of his time attempting to improve his TF2 skills, which are still awful. At one point, he was trapped for two months in a blue pod, at the same time as Danny was.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

Team: Glacian (Snover) WindSweep (Gligar) Waffles (Aron) Zylle (Staravia)

Name: Daniel Kardavent
    Nickname: (optional): Danny, Danrickles, Short Noob Kid, HM Slave (by Team Aqua)
    Preferred type: Ghost
    Year: 1st
    Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream: Danny is allergic to actual ice cream, but he likes Kool Kate's Fun Filled Artificial Ice Cream Cultures. He prefers strawberry, or Thallium Iodide (TlI)
    Personality: Danny is a social outcast, with a quite awkward sense of humor, and is rather klutzy. He lacks any hint of social skills and comes off as bizarre and idiotic to others. However, he is extremely callous and methodical, always solving problems quickly and perfectly. He is cynical of the world around him, seeing it as a dark and lonely place which he has to exceed in, in order to survive. Due to this, he is very quiet and shy. He tends to be very skeptical and doubtful, and tries to avoid any drama.
    Personal History: Danny was known to be pretty smart since his birth, noticeably being able to read The Hoenn Post since the age of four. However, because of the sub-par school systems in his neighborhood, he was homeschooled by his mother, a brain surgeon. However, when he reached fifth grade, his mother decided to send him to school, to meet other kids and make friends. However, he was severely bullied for being a nerd and a runt, and returned to being homeschooled. However, his mother noticed that Danny had trouble defending himself, and realized he needed Pokemon. So, on the eve of his eleventh birthday, he was sent to Littleroot to get a Treecko from Professor Birch. He collected three badges, catching many Pokémon along the way, but unfortunately was jumped by Team Aqua, who took all of his Pokémon, except for his Shroomish, Weegee. He, once again, returned home, and was homeschooled for another two years. However, his fascination with the flora and fauna of the Unova region led him to once again try for eight badges. This time, as he was older, he did successfully get all eight badges, with the help of his Lampent, Hades, and his Pignite, Baconman (the Pignite hated this nickname). He returned home, to see the AA invitation on his doorstep. Not wanting to spend another second in that dumpy little town of his, he quickly gathered his things, and left for AA, accidentally leaving Baconman at home.
    After joining Ampiomach, Danny was trapped for two months inside a strange blue pod. He attempted to make friends with Martin, and after failing, kept some of his hair in a vial.
    Sexuality: Mostly asexual.

Team: Hades (Lampent) Weegee (Shroomish)
    Appearance: While older than Martin, he is very scrawny and short, at 5'1, and 89 lbs. He has very pale skin, and a mop of short black hair, with dark brown eyes. He wears wire-rimmed glasses (like Cheren) and seems to have an endless collection of sweater vests.

I made a couple modifications.
    Last edited by TFSpock; 31st December 2012 at 07:14 PM.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

@The Modio; are we still doing this
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12