Ampiomach Academy

Page 1 of 700 1231151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ampiomach Academy

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Default Ampiomach Academy

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/ampiomach-acadamy-sign-ups-closed-92265/#post2598092

A large number of children settled down in a hall that had wooden tables that stretched perhaps 12 meters and had food any person in their right mind would want to gorge on. They had just entered Ampiomach Accademy's doors and were ushered into the Dinner hall by a few teachers. Upon being seated at 4 different tables, the teachers themselves went up to the top of the room to the grandest table of all. There was silence when a man in a blue and white coat, with the pattern of a Dive Ball, Blue Half Moon Glasses and a cane that one might expect a king to hold. He spoke in a booming voice, like waves crashing off the beach.

"Hello. My name is Proffesor Darrius Duke. I am the headmaster of this school. Welcome to Ampiomach Accademy, where trainers-yes, trainers like you- learn to become Gym Leaders. As for many of you, this is your first year here, I have a number of items to give to you all." Suddenly, a flock of Wingull, each holding a few parchements, flew out of Duke's sleeves, and flapped around the hall, dropping parchement into everyones laps.

"There is a map..."

"A Time Table..."

"A List of teachers and their names..."

"And a list of what House you will be in here at school. Oh, and a photo of each house's common room."

"Since today is your first day, it is also a free day, so there shall be no work. Take your time to explore.

And finally, I must warn you that the Fearsome Forest is strictly off bounds, and any student found there without good reason shall be punished. Now enjoy your begining of Term meal."

As everyone tucked in, a Poliwag scampered around, handing out one final piece of parchement from a boy who looked quite like the head master.

Soon, the Poliwag zipped back to it's trainer, undetected by the staff.
    Last edited by Mister Insufferable; 2nd January 2011 at 12:46 PM.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Re: Ampiomach Accademy

Yuki looked around, Rubi her Cherubi danced around excitedly straight away she turned to the person next to her to start a conversation, "Hi, I'm Yuki Mame, it's nice to meet ya! Who are you?"
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Baron Brixius On Twitter

Abyo chuckled, looking at the piece of parchment Poliwag has given him. "Totally unapproved by prof. Duke, eh? Then it will certainly come in handy" he thought massaging his chin. "And what's with that forest? I must see it. Oblivionoir... for daring and ambitious... that's a right place for me, it seems."

Blog Entries

"Hmm.. interesting..", Mila muttered, having scanned the parchement. Today was like the others, her first day at the academy, however, she was a little worried. If the other students knew she had a sister here, they may think that she didn't have to work for her enrolment, even though she had. She decided to put it to the back of her mind, and try see who she could possibly be friends with..

Blog Entries

Visit The Miniryu's Youtube Channel

After breakfast, Rico went to Solatrixx's dorm. He sat down on the bed that was labeled: Rico Azariun. He was bored. He left the Dorm. He ran down the sidewalks until he was at the bridge. "Theres no rule against swimming" he said diving in the river, with his bathing suit on. He let Acer out of his pokeball, and the two began swimming.
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

Timmy looked through the items he had been given. He thought, I'm in Solatrixx? I expected to be in Oblivionoir... 'For those who have all to gain in life'? Hm. He then read the piece of parchment the Poliwag had given him. 'Totally Unapproved by Professor Duke'? I don't know if I want to use this...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Abyo looked at the parchment again. "Spend your chances wisely. That won't be a problem. Oblivinoir. Fancy name." he thought.

Timmy thought, The Fearsome Forest? There must be some dangerous Pokémon there... Cynder, his Cyndaquil, hadn't evolved yet, so he'd absolutely have to keep out, or else his curiosity would get to him.

Blog Entries

"Hmm.. Vifargent?, sounds interesting, lets go check it out", Mila thought

After breakfast, Timmy walked to his dorm. He let out Cynder, and sat on the bed saying Timothy McGintley. He thought, The only reason I joined this academy was to best my brother.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Abyo started walking to his dorm. "I wonder how do they teach here? And what about that forest? I need to sneak into it somehow."

Cynder sat next to Timmy, and asked, “Quil?”. Timmy petted Cynder, saying, “Well, I guess you're my only friend right now, huh?” Cynder responded, “Cynda!”

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Hm, the dorm's empty. Strange." Abyo took out his gym badge case from the backpack. "Sixteen badges... wonder if they'll help me out here. What do you think of this place, Atlas?" Larvitar simply growled and shook his head in response. "Yeah, not very impressive, for sure."

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Yuki burst through the doors into the Solatrixx dorms, "Hello!" She yelled smiling, she was almost bouncing she was so excited. She looked around at the yellow walls, "Wow, it's bright in here!" She said taking in her surrondings, Rubi seemed happy too, she made a little noise to show her happiness.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

"I see I have been placed in Oblivinoir....it will work, right Piplup?" Jake gave a nervous laugh, as he and his partner made their way to the Oblivinoir common room.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Page 1 of 700 1231151101501 ... LastLast