Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay

Default Re: Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay

Name: Rexigun
    Species: Scrafty
    Team: Team Omega

Appearance: Rexigun’s crest is much frayed in comparison to other Scrafty

Personality:
    Rexigun is a natural leader, relaxed and very friendly. He has a calming aura about him, even when he is embroiled in battle. Though very fierce and clearly skilled, Rexigun prefers to talk and avoid confrontation. This diplomatic sense reveals the high level of cunning that permeates all he does.

History:
    Rexigun was one of a large group of Scraggy that were being bred specifically for fighting. He was one of the rejects and left out with many of his brothers and sisters to die. Even at such a young age the others gathered around him and he eventually led them to safety, essentially founding his own clan of Scraggy. Years past and several of the young Scraggy began to evolve, including Rexigun. As their demand for resources increased, the original clan became aware of them. Disgusted at the supposed rejects, the main clan launched a campaign against the young clan. In the final confrontation Rexigun stood at the head of all his fellow Scrafty and fought as a rear guard, buying enough time for the youngest to escape. Of the Scrafty, only Rexigun was taken alive. The rest were slaughtered. It is unknown how Rexigun managed to escape the clutches of the larger clan, but he did. Only recently did he arrive, joining up with Team Omega. He is an oddity amongst the brutal and fierce Pokemon of Team Omega.

Other: He spoke with the leaders of both teams before joining Team Omega. What was discussed remains a mystery.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Accepted. Definitely sounds like an interesting character to place in Team Omega.

As for the discussions between the two leaders, could you possibly PM that particular information to me?

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

@ Oblivion: Of course, I was going to ask for permission to do that initially but I apparently can't send PMs until I hit 15 posts. I'll make sure to send it to you as soon as I can though.

Blog Entries

Nice. Calvin and Camille are accepted. Just jump right in.

Man, this thing is more active than any of my other RPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby'sPants View Post
    @ Oblivion: Of course, I was going to ask for permission to do that initially but I apparently can't send PMs until I hit 15 posts. I'll make sure to send it to you as soon as I can though.
    Ah. I didn't realize that you haven't reached that number yet. Just send me the PM whenever possible.

Like I'm telling you! I'm a Mew, remember?

Name: Maddison and Mason
    Species: Maddison is a Plusle, and Mason is a Minun.
    Team: Team Alpha

Appearance: Nothing weird.

Personality: Maddison is very cheery, outgoing, and likes making friends. She can be a bit of a klutz, though. Mason, though, doesn't really like talking to people. He can be friendly, but it's hard to get him to do it. Mason is also a bit smarter than Maddison is.

History: They lived at an abandoned power plant, and they liked exploring the plant. Nothing else out of the ordinary, really. Eventually, the two heard about Team Alpha. Maddison wanted to join the group because she wanted to meet new people and make new friends. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to join because he wanted to explore new places and learn new things.

Other: NO, SO SHUT UP! Beginnings and Endings

Blog Entries

Mewie Mew Cat, you are accepted. Just jump right in.

Am I too late to join?

Name: Symon "Sy"
    Species: Riolu

Appearance: Wears a green scarf and has a tuft of fur on his head

Personality: Sy is fairly shy and quiet around new people but once he gets to know them he's is extremely loyal sometimes to a fault. He is caring, sensitive, gentle and kind hearted but does have a bit of a rash side and does things without completly thinking it through sometimes.

History: Sy used to live with his parents and older brother but when he was nine a fire broke out at his home. Sy was the only one to escape with his life.

Other: Sy has a morbid fear of fire due to the one that took his family.

Beginnings and Endings.

Hope I'm not too late as well...

Black

Name: Black
    Species: Braviary

Appearance: He has a different coloring than normal Braviary. The red parts of the original Braviary are black and the Grey portions are white.

Personality: Due to his age he is quite wise. He tends to listen rather than talk. However, during tight situations he always knows what to do. He is also extremely just and gives a lot of importance to honor. He stands for what is right and fights for what is his. He will protect his friends at any cost despite his age. Thus, he joined Team Alpha.

History: Black started out as a Rufflet but because of his different coloring he was discriminated against within his Rufflet&Braviary society. However, he was not the only one with the different coloring within his society. Thus, the minority was discriminated against and there was even fighting among the different colored Rufflet&Braviary as well. Black however had a different way of looking at things. He fought for equality within his society. He also tried to bring the different colored Pokemon together as well. However, he was eventually exiled from his own society but through the fighting he evolved into a Braviary. As a Braviary he soared high helping out anyone in need. He was a lone warrior for a long time until he met a Slowking named King. They shared many personality traits thus they got a long fine. One day they came across a Rescue Team advertisement and by doing further research they knew that the team was perfect for them. Thus, they joined Team Alpha...

Other: For a brief time Black tagged along with a trainer who shared the same goals with him. This trainer had a lot of influence on Black's development.

King

Name: King
    Species: Slowking

Appearance: King is just like any Slowking.

Personality: Just like any Slowking, King is also extremely smart. As a leader of a Slowpoke&Slowbro colony he knows how to lead and stay calm and collected in dire situations despite his young age. He is for justice and honor. He will help the ones in need of help.

History: By a stroke of luck it was he who became the next Slowking in his colony at such a young age. At a young age he led his colony with success. One day a trainer and a Braviary came to the colony. The Braviary saw how promising King was as a leader and wanted to stay and help with him thus his trainer released him. Soon, King trained and evolved a Slowpoke into Slowking so that King could leave the colony with Black the Braviary. They traveled around the Pokemon world and eventually came across a Rescue Team. Thus, they joined Team Alpha.

Other: Beginnings and Endings.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

acs1903 and Aurasoul, you both are accepted. And, for the record, sign-ups are always open.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123